February 2014 Giveaway: BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set - Passport Holders Only

i want to enter as well
Enter Max88183 please!
(Feb. 27, 2014  10:37 PM)|Midnight| Wrote: Enter Max88183 please!

We only enter people who post.
please I'd like to enter!
The winner of the brand new BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set is ...

Click here! (Click to View)

Congratulations! Please post your Face Booster selection here and PM me your full name, address, and prize choice.

And thanks to everyone who entered! Stay tuned for the March 2014 giveaway. Again, we're also open to (reasonable) suggestions for what item(s) we should give away for future Monthly Giveaways, so if you are a Passport Holder please feel free to post them here!
Congrats to The Bishop! Grin
Congrats to the Bishop! I should have entered DRAGON PRINCE.... Oh well.

I'd like to see more sets (like the UDXS or the Zero-G DX sets) or stadiums ( like a BB-10 or BB-46 or Zero-G stadium.), but on the other hand those are probably a bit pricey.
I think a choice of a starter would be pretty nice for the next giveaway as long as its not to pricey. I've been really wanting Jade Jupiter and Bet Lynx so I'd defintely go for the Sono Kong starters of those.

Also congrats The Biahop!
Congrats TheBishop!

I'd like to see another Deck set, personally. Perhaps some older random boosters with useful Limited parts in them would be cool, too.

If we're talking Standard/Zero-G stuff, I think an Ultimate Synchrome DX set would be cool, or maybe some RBV3's.

Thanks again for giving stuff away guys!! Everyone likes free Beyblades.
Congratulations The Bishop!
Congratulations The Bishop!

Time to order one for myself, haha.
So Awesome! Thanks to WBO and Staff!!

i will take.. Face Booster PURPLE[Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]
Congrats Bishop Wink
Beyblade Super Deck Set arrived today, so fast! Came in plenty of time to work on Limited combos for upcoming qualifier.

Thanks again!

Edit: Already busted it open without second thought! but don't know if i will spin the pegasis, that set is the only way to get this particular color scheme? blue on outside of wheel instead of center.
Your gonna open it? But its NIP!

Technically I just don't want you to use it against me in the qualifier.