1.56%
Gero
0%
Oolong
0%
Trunks
21.88%
Total: 100% 64 vote(s)
I voted Gohan..liked him during the Cell Saga. All other times i'd go with Goku though.
I like buu but he wasnt regestrated on the list...so i choose for gohan.
Gohan without a doubt, immense power, strongest of dbz.
(Dec. 21, 2009  8:11 PM)Takao Kinomiya Wrote: Gohan without a doubt, immense power, strongest of dbz.

I hope you are talking about unfused characters.

Vegito was DBZ's Ultimate warrior.
Future Trunks is my favourite character of all time!Grin
Of the villains, Freeza is my fav. In the Japanese version his VA is just perfect!
i love the farmer with the gun in ep 2 i have 1 suggestion use a 5o cal
(Feb. 24, 2010  10:24 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: i love the farmer with the gun in ep 2 i have 1 suggestion use a 5o cal

Yeah, Farmer with shotgun is win.lol But he was in episode 1 actually.
carp ur right soz
why is he a hillbilly when dbz is set in asia
(Feb. 26, 2010  6:14 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: carp ur right soz
why is he a hillbilly when dbz is set in asia

[Image: Wiki_DragonBall_Earth.png]

Where do you see Asia?

ANDalso they all eat ramen and other oriental food plus the writing on all the non important buildings is in japanese
(Feb. 28, 2010  9:34 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: ANDalso they all eat ramen and other oriental food plus the writing on all the non important buildings is in japanese

Well, ofcource most of the text is in Japanese as it's a Japanese show. Some are in English though. Like the "Welcome" text in front of lord Enmas( King Yemma in the dub) building(also known as the checking station).
But the Dragon world is all made up. There are no real countries and the world is being ruled by a talking dog.^^ Though, in interview, Akira Toriyama said that he thinks that the language they speak in the Dragon world is infact English.
Oh, and there are hover cars and Dinosaurs at the same time. And the year is like 700 and something. The year where Trunks came from is 786 which is 20 years in the future. So the main timelines year in the Cell arc would be 766 then.
(Feb. 28, 2010  9:34 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: ANDalso they all eat ramen and other oriental food plus the writing on all the non important buildings is in japanese

My cousin eats ramen, he must live in Japan. When I go downtown I see oriental writing all over the place, I must live in Asia. Serious
i like goku and future trunks
fusion char vegito and gogeta ssj4
villian kid buu