Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!)

Flame Sagittario 145S. Du@l and I know of it as "The Unbeatable Combo" as I went undefeated at our school for like half a year with it. Being my first best combo and lots of fun memories, this is my favorite beyblade.
(Jun. 20, 2014  6:54 PM)Scout25 Wrote: Flame Sagittario 145S. Du@l and I know of it as "The Unbeatable Combo" as I went undefeated at our school for like half a year with it. Being my first best combo and lots of fun memories, this is my favorite beyblade.

You...battle at school?
We did from 6th-8th grade during recess.
HMSGrinranzer MF (Blue Edition)

Plastic:Galeon 2,Hayate 2 and Dranzer GT

MFB:Metal Fusion:Ligtning L-Drago/Dark Cancer,Metal Masters:Ray Unicorno,Meteo L Dragon and Vulcan Horuseus ,Metal Fury/4D:Variares DGrin,Jade Jupiter,Fusion Hades and Flash Saggittario,Shogun Steel/Zero G:Archer Wyvang,Samurai Pegasis and Dark Knight Dragooon

My all time favourite is Bakushin Susanoo
(Jun. 20, 2014  8:48 PM)Du@l Wrote: We did from 6th-8th grade during recess.

and lunch. it was a blast, we had like 7 bladers at our school including us.
(Jun. 20, 2014  11:11 PM)Scout25 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2014  8:48 PM)Du@l Wrote: We did from 6th-8th grade during recess.

and lunch. it was a blast, we had like 7 bladers at our school including us.

You two are lucky.
In my middle school days no one Beybladed (past 3 years) and we didn't have recess..
Hey,
My favorite MFB beyblade is MF-H Lightning Ldrago ch120 LRF .
My favorite Plastic beyblade is Dragoon G .
My favorite HMS beyblade is Shinning God MS/Draciel MS .
(Jun. 20, 2014  7:41 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2014  6:54 PM)Scout25 Wrote: Flame Sagittario 145S. Du@l and I know of it as "The Unbeatable Combo" as I went undefeated at our school for like half a year with it. Being my first best combo and lots of fun memories, this is my favorite beyblade.

You...battle at school?

Back then, our primary school battled HMS, it was a long time ago but the HMS battles were amazing, I always pull a Driger MS, though it was my friends Driger MS. I remember only having plastics, I was behind my follow opponents, until I got a MFB which I destroyed them all with, now in way ahead! Smile
Here are my favorite beyblades.

Plastic: Gaia Dragoon G (used to have) - I liked the overall look and performance of the bey. Also, this bey in particular was given to me by a good friend of mine back in elementary, which makes it extra special to me.

HMS: Dragoon MSUV (wish I had one) - the immense power of the running core is just...remarkable.

MFB: Twisted Tempo 145WD (have) - I like this beyblade overall. It's weight, asymmetrical design and good looks makes it one smexy bey.

4D: Phantom Orion B:D (have) - I like it's concept of a pure stamina beyblade.

Zero-G: Dark Knight Dragoon LW160BSF (have) - it contains Dark Knight and Dragoon, currently the only left-spin crystal wheel and chrome wheel released in the series. Plus, who doesn't like the fact that it's named Dragoon?
REVIVE! lel
Since i haven't taken interest in Plastics and HMS, i will only include my favorite beyblade on the MFB series.

Metal Saga: Twisted/Basalt Tempo/Horogium 145WD - Has really been my favorite beyblade since the past few months. Two years after i started beyblading , I got this wonderful bey. I classify Twisted/Basalt as one of my favorite metal wheels ever, Heavy , badass looking and really round. The rest of the beyblade are pretty awesome too. ( Can beat most of the customizations my classmates do in my school including Hell Kerbecs BD145WD and some other stuff , it can do it uncustomized)

Zero G: Samurai Ifrit W145CF - I'd only gotten this bey about two months ago. Really useful beyblade though. I can use W145 and CF competitively against my classmates. Ifrit is a cool chrome wheel aswell. For Samurai, hmmm. I guess the name is pretty cool hahah.
So yeah, I had an old list of favourite Beyblades and I'm not too happy with it, it didn't elaborate, plus I wanted to update my list:
Plastics:
Driger S - Driger S is probably my favourite plastic Driger and for good reasons, it's so nice and compact and I love how decent it is stock, it has a lot of useful parts, it looks pretty cool and the show of course made me want it.

Galeon 2 - Especially with the engine gear from the show, while it's not competitive, I love the way it looks and I love the weird sharp blades, I really REALLY want this Beyblade, especially show accurate.

Rock Bison - This is my plastic, as well as favourite EG Beyblade I own, otherwise it'll be Galeon 2 with EG. I love the way this looks, this nice chunky AR and the EG tip always look, it's always so impressive looking and the colours work for it's theme, it's not good but it's fun.

Runners Up: Zeus, Gigars, Dragoon GT, Dranzer GT, Voltaic Ape, Galeon

HMS:
Shining God MS - Obviously, being a rare beyblade, but I also love the way it looks, since I have a thing for sun god based Beyblades and the gimmicks are pretty nice.

Driger MS: As a big Driger fan, I love the black colour they decided to go with, it stands out so well from the metal, again it isn't competitive but it's always fun to see it battle.

Runners Up: Sea Dragon, Wolborg MS, Dragoon MSUV

MFB:
Rock Giraffe R145WB - This is perhaps one of, if not my favourite HWS Beyblades, even though it's just Rock Leone with an R145, I still like the gimmick and the colours just work more for me.

Fang Leone 130W2D - This has probably something to do with the show making it look cool, but the CW is so nice in that bottle green and I like the looks of it overall, and it's recoily fun, making it one of my favourite 4D Beyblades as well as one of my favourites of all time.

Variares DGrin - In the show, it's owned by one of the least bland newcomer legend Blader, the MW looks so cool and I like the way the gimmick works, and DGrin is just a nicer version of Dranzer F's FCB.

Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - So yeah, Death Quetzalcoatl is still number #1 of all time for me, I just love the colours, I love the RDF bottom and the Death wheels thick appearance and mode change is always so nice. The gold CW and the rich red is so great, it can resist many stock left spinning Beyblades and it's one of the best stock Beyblades for defense. It's also pretty bada** in the show with a kind of cool owner. I just love this Beyblade as a whole.

Runners Up: Dark Bull H145SD, Diablo Nemesis XGrin, Burn Phoenix 135MS, Phantom Orion BGrin

Zero G:
Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD - This is still my favourite Zero G beyblade, I think the chrome wheel looks so nice and scaly, the colour scheme is so nice and fiery and the show makes it look so cool. I love seeing it battle when using uncustomized battles.

Bandid Goreim DF145BS - The show again has something to do with this, making this look like a strong defense type, and while it's not good at all, I love to pretend it is and the way it looks is so nice and rocky and I love to see it's recoily K.O's.

Thief Zirago WA130HF - Not the Hasbro version but the show accurate one, the WA130HF looks so great with the translucent red-orange, it suits the fiery theme so well, the Zirago chrome wheel looks so great.

Runners Up: Archer Gargole SA165WSF, Samurai Pegasis W105R2F, Samurai Ifraid W145CF

Burst:
Kerbeus Central Defence - This is so nice as a stock beyblade in it's colour and the way it performs, while it doesn't perform the best, as a stock beyblade, I'm satisfied with what it is, the green was a weird but a nice choice and I love the bulky appearance of it. The owner is always so funny in his debut too. The Layer looks so cool and jagged.

Spriggan Spread Fusion - This one doesn't perform very well as a stock, but the looks win me over to it so well, the black stickers look really nice with the red plastic and it looks so menacing. The Layer is so great in it's weird shape.

Runners Up: Odin Central Blow

The Burst list will possibly be updated but here it is as of now.
(Jan. 26, 2016  12:34 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
Burn Phoenix and Rock Giraffe is pretty good too. Rock Giraffe is pretty damn strong even when stock. Burn Phoenix has an incredible solo spin time, but horrible performance if battled with. So Twisted Tempo is still my partner with these. But with the need for me to get stronger, i had no choice but to trade this amazing, beautiful, timely beyblade. for Saramanda Revizer 160SD.
(Jan. 30, 2016  11:33 AM)Es Iratus Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2016  12:34 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
Burn Phoenix and Rock Giraffe is pretty good too. Rock Giraffe is pretty damn strong even when stock. Burn Phoenix has an incredible solo spin time, but horrible performance if battled with. So Twisted Tempo is still my partner with these. But with the need for me to get stronger, i had no choice but to trade this amazing, beautiful, timely beyblade. for Saramanda Revizer 160SD.

Well Rock Giraffe isn't really that good stock to me, Basalt Horogium would definitely make mince meat of it, same with Burn Phoenix.

My personal combos so far are MF Death Herculeo SW145WD, Saramanda Zirago SA165WD or Genbu/Zirago Dragoon SA165WD/EWD.

Might consider using an RDF at some point in a combo.