"EEEEEP-" Harry
"Hey Valt, was I... wrong?" -Shu talking about training Lane
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:29 AM)Apollo17 Wrote: "I AM NOT TRASH!!!! "-Hyuga Asahi
"EEEEEP-" Harry
"Hey Valt, was I... wrong?" -Shu talking about training Lane

1. lol
2. super cute
3. Shu needs a moment solo with valt
"In the end you're nothing but a caged bird, thinking you've become stronger from the pet food you were given, and thinking you could defeat the Dragon Emperor. It's just hilarious!"

-Ryuga, Metal Masters Episode 42

"Your fangs are too clean!"

-Kyoya, Metal Masters Episode 50
(to Mariah) "Have you come to Beyblade or to chat?"-Kai
"I only battle opponents I deem worthy. No exceptions!”- Lui
“Heh. What did you expect? No matter how many times I battle, I win. Doesn’t matter who I’m up against.” – Lui Shirosagi
“I will become stronger. I’ll do whatever it takes.” – Aiger Akabane“
Like we promised! Achilles and I finally proved to everyone, we’re the best team in the world!” – Aiger Akabane

“You’re probably learning a lot about Beyblade with all the data you’re collecting. But nobody wants to feel like they’re being used as a lab rat. As long as you’re upfront about it, everybody’s happy.” – Valt Aoi
'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" - every burst protag after they lose
“You don’t get stronger by accepting the way everyone else does things. You get stronger by finding your own path.”- The Lone Blader Free De la Hoya
Gingka, the only one to defeat you will be me! -Kyoya
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:22 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: “You don’t get stronger by accepting the way everyone else does things. You get stronger by finding your own path.”- The Lone Blader Free De la Hoya

Love that quote. Was a pivotal moment in Valt's journey when Free mentioned that to him. It helped him to see that he could chart his own course forward. He didn't have to it anyone's way but his own.
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:27 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:22 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: “You don’t get stronger by accepting the way everyone else does things. You get stronger by finding your own path.”- The Lone Blader Free De la Hoya

Love that quote. Was a pivotal moment in Valt's journey when Free mentioned that to him. It helped him to see that he could chart his own course forward. He didn't have to so anyone's way but his own.

Yeah.
SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Valt in episode 51 of Beyblade burst god
He’re a Winston Churchill one(to some important lady, forgot name so we'll call her Karen)

Karen(exasperated): If I was your wife, I’d poison your tea!
Churchill: If I was your husband, I’d drink it.
*antimanagerkaren.exe stopped working*
I have another favorite quote alert! This is one is another one of my favorite quotes!

"Take that back, I'm not a monkey!" - to Valt after he called him a monkey.

During the pilot episode of Beyblade Burst Turbo
For any “Back to the future” fans:
“MANURE! I HATE MANURE!!!”
-Biff

[Image: FF434-E96-929-E-4-D6-A-B5-DF-D57-BEAF10-B6-A.jpg]
"I'm gonna smash your dreams to bits" - Lui

"So close, yet feels so far. What's the point of even setting my alarm? - valt.