Favorite Pokemon Theme Song

For anybody out there that watches the Pokemon anime, even the Japanese version. Post your favorite theme song. Please elaborate!

One of my favorite theme songs is the Japanese XY theme. It's much better than the English theme and it feels more energetic and fun.
I liked the original American theme best. Most of the other ones in Enhlish were about "Friendship"...
I wanna be the very bestLike no one ever wasTo catch them is my real testTo train them is my causeI will travel across the landSearching far and wideTeach Pokémon to understandThe power that's insidePokémon (Gotta catch 'em all), it's you and meI know it's my destiny(Pokémon!)Ooh, you're my best friendIn a world we must defendPokémon (Gotta catch 'em all), a heart so trueOur courage will pull us throughYou teach me, and I'll teach youPo-ké-mon!(Gotta catch 'em all!)Gotta catch 'em all! Yeah...Ev'ry challenge along the wayWith courage I will faceI will battle ev'ry dayTo claim my rightful placeCome with me, the time is rightThere's no better team,Arm in arm, we'll win the fightIt's always been our dreamPokémon (Gotta catch 'em all), it's you and meI know it's my destiny(Pokémon!)Ooh, you're my best friendIn a world we must defendPokémon (Gotta catch 'em all), a heart so trueOur courage will pull us throughYou teach me, and I'll teach youPo-ké-mon!(Gotta catch 'em all!)Gotta catch 'em all! Gotta catch 'em all!Gotta catch 'em all!Gotta catch 'em all!Yeah!Pokémon (Gotta catch 'em all), it's you and meI know it's my destiny(Pokémon!)Ooh, you're my best friendIn a world we must defendPokémon (Gotta catch 'em all), a heart so trueOur courage will pull us throughYou teach me, and I'll teach youPo-ké-mon!(Gotta catch 'em all!)Gotta catch 'em all!Pokémon!

Enough said.
Mezaze Pokemon Master (or Whiteberry Version) is the most fun song to sing along with.
(Jun. 25, 2014  10:36 PM)Echizen Wrote: I liked the original American theme best. Most of the other ones in Enhlish were about "Friendship"...

The first one was about friendship at one part too and what about all the Johto region ones and all the Hoenn region ones? Those were more about being a Pokemon Master.
My favorite was the Orange Islands opening.
My favorite pokemon theme song is the Battle Frontier theme. It stuck in my head really good and I still remember it to today.
It's between the Indigo League and Battle Frontier themes for me. Both are so nostalgic and great to me, could listen to them for hours.
I like Advanced Battle, Master Quest, Indigo League, and Orange Islands too. After Sinnoh, the theme songs started to suck until it got to the point where they had to remix the original...
Advanced Challenge was amazing~
In retrospect I really didn't like the AO (american Original) theme as a kid. It really got annoying for me especially when people would sing to it. But a lot of people like this one because it's classic I guess?

My favorite ones would have to be the American version for Johto, and the American Orange Islands theme.
1. ORIGINAL THEME SONG (NOTHING BEATS IT)
2.UNBEATABLE
3.JAPANESE XYZ OPENING
4.MASTER QUEST
5.ORANGE ISLANDS THEME
6.POKEMON XY ORIGINAL REMIX
The Original One, Stand Tall (XYZ) , And Be a Hero (XY). They are my favorites.
The OG song, XYZ, and Black/White
The original one and XYZ
Polite reminder that this thread hasn't been touched since 2014.
I would say XYZ is cool. When I was 7, I watched every single episode of XY and XYZ every single day in 2 months. I'm 9 now and that song is still stuck in my head as one of my favorites.