Favorite Beyblade Burst gimmicks?

Just for people to share their Favorite God ability's mine is definitely the kreis satan roller gimmick [although it doesn't serve its purpose in real life i still think its looks cool when acting up in the anime].
Sieg Xcalibur's Metal. Simple but brutally effective.
Alter Chronos' Balance. Actually works and is fun to mess with
Drain Fafnir's Rubber. Same as Sieg Xcalibur
My favorite is personally tornado wyverns.
Since no one mentioned this...

GOD VALKYRIE!!!
I like how the spring helps to absorb the recoil from smash attacks so I don't burst while my enemies still get damaged Grin
My favourite God Abilities are:

Kreis Satan (Rollers): I love roller gimmicks in general and while it's not useful, it's cool to play with and cool in the anime, especially when it avoided a lot of sX hits. It's simple but it's awesome.
Drain Fafnir (Spin Absorption): I think this god ability is simple but it works, and in the anime it looks so awesome and I love that they decided to make it a stamina type gimmick. My only gripe is that I don't think the rubber does as much and it's more of the shape but I still think it's pretty fun to try and spin steal even if that doesn't really work.
Tornado Wyvern (Free Spin): I was actually thinking the free spin gimmick would make it really resistant to burst but it didn't. Despite this I love the gimmick, it looks fun to play with too.
Guardian Kerbeus (Barrier): I know a lot of people didn't see this gimmick as doing anything but I find it sort of helps with burst resistance. It forms a soft flexible wall around it and it's just fun to feel the flexible walls. The gimmick is pretty unique.
Maximum Garuda (Width Glide): Maximum Garuda may be the only layer not to use any moving or mode changing parts for it's god ability, but it keeps it nice and simple and it's so effective. The width just makes this beyblade rather unique and I love it. I loved Trypio and I love his even more.

Runners up are Killer Deathscyther, God Valkyrie, Nightmare Longinus (may be on my list soon), Sieg Xcalibur.
My favorite is Legend Spryzen's L/R spin by Takara Tomy. It is very useful in battle.
I think that duo Aeclipse is cool with it being the combined form of Duo Apollo and Artemis.
Twin Nemesis and Blast Jinnius.

Both of these layers had gimmicks working around a central cylinder. On top of that, they're both relatively symmetrical. Even though Jinnius isn't that great, it's fun to mess around with.
Most likely Arc Bahamut because of the teeth clicking back into place during certain battles.
kind of related, i never understood sX's god ability.
i mean, metal?? L2 has metal too

but anyway, my favourite has to be nL, like it's so cool man !!
Gotta go with Drain Fafnir, and then Nightmare Longinus.
Spriggan Requiem: Dual Spin ,Rubber
Maximum Garuda : Super Wide
Hmm, I think mine is probably khalzars
Don't reply to threads almost 2 years old.
Actually I really like the reboot and spring gimmick of god Valkyrie. Not only that if God Valkyrie was like really heavy, the gimmick may actually work.
this might surprise a few but I lowkey like jinnius and regulus gimmicks yea both such irl but their fun and creative
Decided to just rename the thread because it’s been a couple years since I made it. Gimmicks have now become more mainstream and as they have, systems have changed. That being said, I made sure there were no other threads like this before renaming and now, anyone can share any burst gimmick they like.

-btw, my new favourite gimmick would probably be Tornado Wyverns free spin gimmick.
The World Ring's gimmick, you can flip it over to make it right-spin to left spin and vice versa, and the 'Counter Wing' gimmick on it to add more spice to it as well. Second favorite would be the 'Volcano' Ring and the 'The End' Ring's gimmick, as soon as the Forge Disc moves twice they hit tabs that technically act as Burst Stoppers and activate gimmicks as well, 'The End' having it split into two layers with the lower one being free-spinning and the 'Volcano' Ring's upper layer being spring-loaded as well as turning into a more defensive Bey in its 10-bladed mode.
Phoenix’s armor, still hoping for a sparking Phoenix.
Probably Lucifers barrier! It sucks but it is fun to play around with.
(Nov. 30, 2020  6:53 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Phoenix’s armor, still hoping for a sparking Phoenix.

It was super cool
operate jumping mode
it sucks like quest but also like quest is really fun to use