Favorite Beyblade Quote?

well, you did the impossible Aiger, so props to you for that - Lui shirosagi

burst s3 ep 15. "trial by fire defeat lui"
“ Say one thing and the Beyblade community on this bootleg Reddit will think your a retard “ - Me
(Mar. 14, 2021  5:23 PM)maw Wrote: “ Say one thing and the Beyblade community on this bootleg Reddit will think your a retard “ - Me

my guy, did you just wake up and decide to be salty for no apparent reason?
bruh angry wbo commentors bombarded me, that’s on them
"Is that an angel that ascended from the heavens itself? Or is that a demon?! Or could that be....God itself..? It's the super-mysterious-blader Phi!"

- Hanami, First episode of Battleship Cruise Arc.
“You’re a child, battles are a life or death struggle, weaklings who worry about whether or not their opponents are playing nicely or by some kind of rules have no right to call themselves bladers understand me? Now go home and beyblade in the backyard with your mommy kid!”-Sakyo
"Hm, and skip dessert? - Kai

"Oh, and don't look now, but your fly is further down than Australia." - Tala/Yuriy
"Kablamo"-Hyuga Hizashi
(Aug. 06, 2020  7:46 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: "Weeeeeeeeeeee BOOM! Your bey will go up like fireworks!"-Hearts

^This one

Here are some others , the wording may be off because of my almost horrid memory:
"Don't worry Aiger Akabane dear~ You're the opening act!"
"PHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"
"LET'S GOOOOOOO!"
*everytime Hyde/Hearts laughs and sticks out his tongue*
"Sounds juicy."
"Hey, I know of a pick-pocketer by that name!"
"Maybe we were wrong about a few things."

^All of these are from Hyde if it wasnt obvious enough lol
"When you look at me like that...It makes me want to break you."-Phi to Xhan

"From this moment on... This Battle is YOURS!"-Delta to Dante
"MAN CANNOT SURVIVE ON GREEN ONION ALONE!" - Rantaro
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:47 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: "MAN CANNOT SURVIVE ON GREEN ONION ALONE!" - Rantaro

Yes! The most awesome quote by rantaro! Then again, every word coming out of rantaro’s mouth is awesome.
"You don't get stronger by accepting how everyone else does things. You get stronger by finding your path. That's how champion are made" - Free De La Hoya
(May. 08, 2021  3:55 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: “You’re a child, battles are a life or death struggle, weaklings who worry about whether or not  their opponents are playing nicely or by some kind of rules have no right to call themselves bladers understand me? Now go home and beyblade in the backyard with your mommy kid!”-Sakyo

You know how some people can hear words? Well I can hear this quote playing in my head.