Fan fiction beyblade movie-legend of amaterios

I have come up with a fan story for beyblade which is a movie I call “The Legend Of Amaterios”. It is set before the time of the beyblade anime and manga, I chose this time because in an episode of the anime amaterios was shown in a bey museum. It’s characters are Atsuki de la Hoya(yes, this will have to do with BC sol), Ben Remira(owner of baldur) and Omega Shigamori(owner of Orichalcum).
Atsuki is the owner of Amaterios, and his dad is an archaeologist just so you know(the story won’t make sense without knowing this).
Hopefully I will post the first part soon!

First part finished:
(Oct. 13, 2018  11:15 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I have come up with a fan story for beyblade which is a movie I call “The Legend Of Amaterios”. It is set before the time of the beyblade anime and manga, I chose this time because in an episode of the anime amaterios was shown in a bey museum. It’s characters are Atsuki de la Hoya(yes, this will have to do with BC sol), Ben Remira(owner of baldur) and Omega Shigamori(owner of Orichalcum).
Atsuki is the owner of Amaterios, and his dad is an archaeologist just so you know(the story won’t make sense without knowing this).

First part finished:
That story is pretty Neat ,( But, is that all ? , I mean is the story completed ? )
(Oct. 14, 2018  10:57 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  11:15 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I have come up with a fan story for beyblade which is a movie I call “The Legend Of Amaterios”. It is set before the time of the beyblade anime and manga, I chose this time because in an episode of the anime amaterios was shown in a bey museum. It’s characters are Atsuki de la Hoya(yes, this will have to do with BC sol), Ben Remira(owner of baldur) and Omega Shigamori(owner of Orichalcum).

First part finished:
That story is pretty Neat ,( But, is that all ? , I mean is the story completed ? )

That's the first part...
Oh my gosh dat is very cool! When I first heard of Amaterios being released, I thought that Valt would meet the legendary owner of Amaterios and get trained by him.
Whoa!!
This Has Inspired me.........
I might do something similar
(Oct. 17, 2018  2:45 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Whoa!!

Thanks! I was actually in turn inspired by this thread:https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Flame-byxis-s-Beyblade-Series
Edit: the link doesn’t work but I guess you see the title to search it
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:12 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  2:45 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Whoa!!

Thanks! I was actually in turn inspired by this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Flame-b...ade-Series
The link should work now, and Placed a movie in the title too T o T
(Oct. 18, 2018  10:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:12 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Thanks! I was actually in turn inspired by this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Flame-b...ade-Series
The link should work now, and Placed a movie in the title too T o T
What do you mean by “placed a movie in the title”?

Part 2!

Part 3- the Tournament!
Sorry I can’t write more, it’s my b-day and I have stuff to do.