[Fan Fiction]  beyblade burst:Unbreakable Chains (DISCONTINUED)

sum notice-UC is Having a part 2 (Not Go Beyond)

Name-Beyburst:Unbreakable Chains the sequel

Yep You Heard it(sorry to troll you but the idea came into my mind

Release Date-GB is Moved into October of 2020 or 2021(why long?) Possiblities hiatus so that means It will be done when UC is done and another reason

UC will have a total of 4 seasons and the Next Gen is about to be very long maybe like bleach's current or Naruto's seasons maybe

Plot-1 week after Turbo/Cho-z

Full Plot-set 1 week after Valt vs Aiga, Endo Trains while he meets a blader with Hatred to legendary bladers like Valt, Aiga, Shu and Others, who thinks them like a blader who just became popular by luck, But also points him as good for nothing blader, after he lost, The Blader said that he will End Everyone and Everything he loved, Angered after the speach, he recruits his old Friends and New Friends on a Journey to Fight, Win And Stand

Returning Chracters and their Beys

-Endo Hideyoshi

Endo Returns with his newly evolved Erebus, fighting to stop the mysterious blader and Hlep his friends

Bey-Synergy Erebus Sheild Break metal

-Ken Midori

Ken Returns to Help Valt, Endo, and his friends to fight and Know enemies weak points

Bey-Bandit Kerbeus Outer Friction

-Valt Aoi

After Being defeated by The blader, Valt needs Ken and Rantaro to beat the Blader to stop ruining beyblade

Bey-Iron Valtryek Zenith Evolution

-Rantaro Kiyama

Rantaro Gets defeated by the blader and Helps Valt To Fight along with him and Endo

Bey-Thermal Roktavor 8' Eternal

-Free De La Hoya

Free and Lui met the blader and lost, And tries to train Valt, Rantaro, Endo, and Ken, and other new bladers to fight the blader

Bey-Pirate Fafnir 8'Star Nothing'

-Lui Shirosagi

Lui and Free fought and lost so he Made Endo Do 5 stages of torturous training

Bey-Ashfall Luinor 13 Destroy'

-Aiger Akabane

Champion and won to the battle of the mysterious blader but lost to the second battle, Valt and Aiger tries to team up with Shu and defeat The mysterious blader but Fails to do it, Aiger also warned Endo to keep him out of his reach

Bey-Paladin Achilles 00 Dimension

-Shu Kurenai

Shu helps and Runs Raging bulls as the Powerhouses for beyblading, but one day, a incident happened, all of his Team was put in the floor, aftee getting defeated, Shu gets revenge but then brokes his New Bey

Beys-Ronin Spryzen 0Wall Unite'/Dynasty Spryzen 0Turn Tower

-Hiro Fujiwara

Hiro is Promoted becoming the vise director of the wbba and helping regulate the flow on bladers, but was Kidnapped by the mysterious blader and escaped from captivity and battled the mysterious blader

Bey-Hover Horologium

-Ranjiro Kiyama

Hiking with the Bey gang, he sees Endo Meditating and Training, Ranjiro Helps him but Losts to him in the second match

Bey-Sol Roktavor 12Expand Flugel

Phi

Phi lost to the blader and Tries to get strong by battling aiger again (he wasn't a much of an help to the series but will be in a filler arc)

Bey-Wing Phoenix 10 Orbit'

New Characters

-Ono Hasama

Ono Is Evil but Clumsy and Funny, sometimes he lives up to Lui but was ignored, years later, he finally got to beat Lui in a match and Lost but Lui Had interest to him

Bey-Trench Orochi 0Glaive Volcanic metal

Luis Romano García

Is a Spanish Italian Youth Bc Sol member who allgirls are attracted to him but got ugly after the mysterious blader beat him and left BC Sol and Spain togo to japan where the strong Gathered. he met Endo and respected him and battled him and lost to him, but Still had Trust to Endo

Bey-Strength Lacerta 10 Quest

Aki Madoka

Aki is like the opposite of Ren Kurenai from the Shogun steel, She is not very enthusiastic and sometimes emotionless but kind and approaching to any people, but after her team lost to the mysterious blader, she wanted to help The Gang to Defeat the blader

Bey-Queen Astral 10 Ace'

-Oda Ishikawa

Namito is the new Beytrainer of Beigoma, Helping Repairing, Fixing, and Making Beys to The members, but is stationed by WBBO to Help the Gang fight

Bey-Abolish Odax 11 Xtreme

Villain/Antagonist

Tango Harper

Tango is a Ruthless, Emotionless, Cruel, Tyrant and Unforgiving blader, he looks to the Legendary bladers as lucky ones, thou he doesn't even like luck, he always count on Strength and Intelligence, He also Pointed that Endo is A Noob and Doesn't deserve beyblading, He also wrecked Former Villains (Trigon, Shu, Lui), He is the Leader of an Villainous organization called "The Pandora's Box" Leading Bladers to Fight Against WBBO and Renew it's order in the "New Order of Chaos" He said To Endo the only way to stop him is to defeat him

Bey-Corruption Temujin 12Meteor Tower'
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:31 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: sum notice-UC is Having a part 2 (Not Go Beyond)

Release Date-GB is Moved into October of 2020 or 2021(why long?) Possiblities hiatus so that means It will be done when UC is done and another reason

UC will have a total of 4 seasons and the Next Gen is about to be very long maybe like bleach's current or Naruto's seasons maybe

Full Plot-set 1 week after Valt vs Aiga, Endo Trains while he meets a blader with Hatred to legendary bladers like Valt, Aiga, Shu and Others, who thinks them like a blader who just became popular by luck, But also points him as good for nothing blader, after he lost, The Blader said that he will End Everyone and Everything he loved, Angered after the speach, he recruits his old Friends and New Friends on a Journey to Fight, Win And Stand

-Endo Hideyoshi

Endo Returns with his newly evolved Erebus, fighting to stop the mysterious blader and Hlep his friends

-Ken Midori

Ken Returns to Help Valt, Endo, and his friends to fight and Know enemies weak points

-Valt Aoi

After Being defeated by The blader, Valt needs Ken and Rantaro to beat the Blader to stop ruining beyblade

-Rantaro Kiyama

Rantaro Gets defeated by the blader and Helps Valt To Fight along with him and Endo

-Free De La Hoya

Free and Lui met the blader and lost, And tries to train Valt, Rantaro, Endo, and Ken, and other new bladers to fight the blader

-Lui Shirosagi

-Aiger Akabane

Champion and won to the battle of the mysterious blader but lost to the second battle, Valt and Aiger tries to team up with Shu and defeat The mysterious blader but Fails to do it, Aiger also warned Endo to keep him out of his reach

-Shu Kurenai

Shu helps and Runs Raging bulls as the Powerhouses for beyblading, but one day, a incident happened, all of his Team was put in the floor, aftee getting defeated, Shu gets revenge but then brokes his New Bey

-Hiro Fujiwara

Hiro is Promoted becoming the vise director of the wbba and helping regulate the flow on bladers, but was Kidnapped by the mysterious blader and escaped from captivity and battled the mysterious blader

Bey-Hover Horologium

-Ranjiro Kiyama

Hiking with the Bey gang, he sees Endo Meditating and Training, Ranjiro Helps him but Losts to him in the second match

Phi

Phi lost to the blader and Tries to get strong by battling aiger again (he wasn't a much of an help to the series but will be in a filler arc)

New Characters

-Ono Hasama

Ono Is Evil but Clumsy and Funny, sometimes he lives up to Lui but was ignored, years later, he finally got to beat Lui in a match and Lost but Lui Had interest to him

Luis Romano García

Is a Spanish Italian Youth Bc Sol member who allgirls are attracted to him but got ugly after the mysterious blader beat him and left BC Sol and Spain togo to japan where the strong Gathered. he met Endo and respected him and battled him and lost to him, but Still had Trust to Endo

Aki Madoka

Aki is like the opposite of Ren Kurenai from the Shogun steel, She is not very enthusiastic and sometimes emotionless but kind and approaching to any people, but after her team lost to the mysterious blader, she wanted to help The Gang to Defeat the blader

Bey-Queen Astral 10 Ace'

-Oda Ishikawa

Namito is the new Beytrainer of Beigoma, Helping Repairing, Fixing, and Making Beys to The members, but is stationed by WBBO to Help the Gang fight

Villain/Antagonist

Tango Harper

Tango is a Ruthless, Emotionless, Cruel, Tyrant and Unforgiving blader, he looks to the Legendary bladers as lucky ones, thou he doesn't even like luck, he always count on Strength and Intelligence, He also Pointed that Endo is A Noob and Doesn't deserve beyblading, He also wrecked Former Villains (Trigon, Shu, Lui), He is the Leader of an Villainous organization called "The Pandora's Box" Leading Bladers to Fight Against WBBO and Renew it's order in the "New Order of Chaos" He said To Endo the only way to stop him is to defeat him

Well I'm hyped for friday
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:43 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:31 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: sum notice-UC is Having a part 2 (Not Go Beyond)

-Endo Hideyoshi

-Ken Midori

-Valt Aoi

-Rantaro Kiyama

-Free De La Hoya

-Lui Shirosagi

-Aiger Akabane

-Shu Kurenai

-Hiro Fujiwara

Bey-Hover Horologium

-Ranjiro Kiyama

Phi

New Characters

-Ono Hasama

Luis Romano García

Aki Madoka

Bey-Queen Astral 10 Ace'

-Oda Ishikawa

Villain/Antagonist

Tango Harper

Well I'm hyped for friday

when UC is finished

ps. why i am not uploading episodes

1.anime

2.Very important manners

3.possibilities of resets

4.procastination

5.I'm going on a Possible hiatus

6.Mind Fried after thinking

7.Changing to Docs (and learning it)

Gimmick on main

Erebus-

Striker-blades can align with disc

Jet Black-has POM Contact Points

Synergy-Break Has Friction like uses, Plus it has Locks

Beyblade burst UC Blooper

Ben:hope no Shenanigans this day after 2 things happened....

Ken:Relax Ben...... Ho--

Hanada:*Gnome laugh*

Hanada:Hello me old chum

Hanada:Im Gnot A Gnelf

Hanada:Im Gnot A Ganobblin

Hanada:im a gnome and you've been gnomed!

Endo:Gotcha

Beyblade Combos

Striker Ereberus

Layer-Blaze Ragnaruk (Shadow version or Normal) with Twin Nemesis God chip

Forge disc-5

Disc Frame-Star

Performance Tip-Atomic'

Taboo Thanatos

Alter Chronos with Kreis Satan God Chip

Forge Disc-6

Disc Frame-Meteor

Driver-Jaggy

(idea from DeltaZakuro)
update, No one except for Kai edits Just submitted their OC's Great!,

I am disappointed, Like i want to quit making my Story so bad, or have low motivation, so disappointed, very very

I need 4 or more people to join the contest,

DEADLINE AT THE END OF AUGUST
i UltraDaheavydl3 is going on a hiatus after Frying my own brain making an episode

i may appear on some threads but, i ain't makin episodes

(lost motivation, ouch)
(Jul. 26, 2020  4:36 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: i UltraDaheavydl3 is going on a hiatus after Frying my own brain making an episode

i may appear on some threads but, i ain't makin episodes

(lost motivation, ouch)

It happens it happened to me while finishing a chapter of my fanfic
Bring this back please
(Oct. 15, 2020  11:32 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bring this back please

I'm afraid i will discontinue the series (check Ultra Epsilon)