[Fan Fiction]  A Beyblade’s Bizarre Adventure Saga (Valkyrie Tendency Ongoing)

(Apr. 02, 2020  2:58 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  2:45 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: It would be SUPER cool if later on in the chapters, shu would get legend spriggan and become red eye
yes the mask red eye wears could be like the stone mask from jojo

YESSSS
(Apr. 02, 2020  2:58 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  2:45 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: It would be SUPER cool if later on in the chapters, shu would get legend spriggan and become red eye
yes the mask red eye wears could be like the stone mask from jojo

The relic is already like the stone mask.
(Apr. 02, 2020  2:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  2:58 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: yes the mask red eye wears could be like the stone mask from jojo

The relic is already like the stone mask.

i know but the relic could be like red eyes mask
(Apr. 02, 2020  3:04 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  2:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The relic is already like the stone mask.

i know but the relic could be like red eyes mask

The relic isn’t a mask though. It’s basically a God Chip essentially with special powers.
(Apr. 02, 2020  3:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  3:04 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: i know but the relic could be like red eyes mask

The relic isn’t a mask though. It’s basically a God Chip essentially with special powers.

ohhhh ok i get it now
Chapter 3: Childhood with Shu

(Apr. 10, 2020  5:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Chapter 3: Childhood with Shu

Nice, the next chapter name makes me think of Spryzen......

SPRIGGAN REQUIEM????? IN NEXT CHAPTER??????

(Apr. 02, 2020  3:26 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  3:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The relic isn’t a mask though. It’s basically a God Chip essentially with special powers.

ohhhh ok i get it now

the new spriggan, will it be legend, since it is the next one? Or will it be REQUIEM sence shu was obssesed with it. If it is requiem, then requiem wip will CUT PEOPLE IN HALF!!!!! Xander pleasee get xcalibur already. Actually, Lui will be stronger.
Amazing story, please draw some manga of it.
(Apr. 10, 2020  8:49 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: Amazing story, please draw some manga of it.

I’m too slow of a drawer to draw an entire manga of this. If you know any artists that might be willing to pursue a project like this though let me know.
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:15 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: I make manga of my beyblade series

He probably thinks or is too much work which I agree since I stuck at writing fan fiction
Chapter 4: Bey Spirit Overdrive

Chapter 5: Journeying to Find Shu
(Apr. 21, 2020  5:55 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: im wondering if there will be part 2.

I’m planning to make this go all the way to part 8 if I can. It’ll require me to have to get more original by making entire systems of new beys starting with part 6 but I really want to continue this crossover for as long as I can.
dude just wondering are the stands going to be the avatars?
if you go that far
(Apr. 21, 2020  9:45 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: dude just wondering are the stands going to be the avatars?
if you go that far

Essentially, yes, but they will be called bit beasts, since that’s technically the official name for them.
When will you add the next chapter, I can't wait for Valt's next encounter with Shu!
(May. 01, 2020  5:00 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: When will you add the next chapter, I can't wait for Valt's next encounter with Shu!

I’ve been a bit slow on chapter 6, but I will probably try to get it out sometime next week.
For the pillar men, I was thinking Ryuga=Kars Lui=Esidisi Free=Wammu
(May. 02, 2020  7:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: For the pillar men, I was thinking Ryuga=Kars Lui=Esidisi Free=Wammu

This crossover will not involve any metal fight characters, and unfortunately for your ideas I already have my pillar men decided, but thanks for the suggestion anyways.
than do someone like hearts for kars
(May. 02, 2020  8:04 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: than do someone like hearts for kars

He just said he had people in mind for the pillar men.
(May. 02, 2020  8:04 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: than do someone like hearts for kars

Each part is going to represent a season from Beyblade Burst. This one represents season one. Valkyrie Tendency will represent season 2, so no Cho-Z, GT, or Sparking characters.