[Blog]  Cheeto’s Random Writing Thread

(Apr. 10, 2020  10:41 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:39 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I am saying that your that your story has good quality. It’s just that when you try to write more, it might get messy. And the example you wrote “James launches his BEYBLADE” is not good quality.

dude you want good quality, you should see what me and him could come up with together 

i am not saying we have done anything together but i am saying if we did it would be great

Uhhhh, what?
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:53 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:41 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: dude you want good quality, you should see what me and him could come up with together 

i am not saying we have done anything together but i am saying if we did it would be great

Uhhhh, what?

dude his story is great and mine is to (in my opinion) so that would mean if we were to write a story together it would be twice as good as it would be if only one of us were to write a story
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:39 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I am saying that your that your story has good quality. It’s just that when you try to write more, it might get messy. And the example you wrote “James launches his BEYBLADE” is not good quality.
What do you mean by “messy”? Also, that was the point of the example…

Sometimes, when you write too much in one chapter. It could get “messy” or confuse the reader. Which is me or BuilderROB. He said it was bizarre in one chapter. But, I think this story has a really interesting plot.
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:53 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:41 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: dude you want good quality, you should see what me and him could come up with together 

Uhhhh, what?

He was saying that he thinks that if he and I work together, then he think it would be great.

(Apr. 10, 2020  10:56 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What do you mean by “messy”? Also, that was the point of the example…

Sometimes, when you write too much in one chapter. It could get “messy” or confuse the reader. Which is me or BuilderROB. He said it was bizarre in one chapter. But, I think this story has a really interesting plot.

I think it’s because there’s only one chapter so you don’t really understand everything. That’s just what I think though.
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:53 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Uhhhh, what?

He was saying that he thinks that if he and I work together, then he think it would be great.

(Apr. 10, 2020  10:56 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Sometimes, when you write too much in one chapter. It could get “messy” or confuse the reader. Which is me or BuilderROB. He said it was bizarre in one chapter. But, I think this story has a really interesting plot.

I think it’s because there’s only one chapter so you don’t really understand everything. That’s just what I think though.
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:00 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: He was saying that he thinks that if he and I work together, then he think it would be great.

You didn’t type anything…
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You didn’t type anything…

Oh, my bad. I was going to say that it was only my suggestion and that I’m the reader. So, you being the writer should be open minded to suggestions. Also, you should be thinking about my suggestion. Not just being a stubborn writer. (I’m a stubborn person myself).

(Apr. 10, 2020  10:56 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:53 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Uhhhh, what?

dude his story is great and mine is to (in my opinion) so that would mean if we were to write a story together it would be twice as good as it would be if only one of us were to write a story

To be honest, your fanfic needs a ton of work. Starting with detail. No offense
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:11 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You didn’t type anything…

Oh, my bad. I was going to say that it was only my suggestion and that I’m the reader. So, you being the writer should be open minded to suggestions. Also, you should be thinking about my suggestion. Not just being a stubborn writer. (I’m a stubborn person myself).

(Apr. 10, 2020  10:56 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: dude his story is great and mine is to (in my opinion) so that would mean if we were to write a story together it would be twice as good as it would be if only one of us were to write a story

To be honest, your fanfic needs a ton of work. Starting with detail. No offense

Wasn’t your suggestion to make the first part of chapter one a prologue? And didn’t I explain why I wouldn’t do it? If I was being stubborn, I would’ve just said no.
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Wasn’t your suggestion to make the first part of chapter one a prologue? And didn’t I explain why I wouldn’t do it? If I was being stubborn, I would’ve just said no.
Well, you asked for suggestions, I gave you suggestions. Also, making the first part of chapter one the prologue was the suggestion
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:37 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Wasn’t your suggestion to make the first part of chapter one a prologue? And didn’t I explain why I wouldn’t do it? If I was being stubborn, I would’ve just said no.
Well, you asked for suggestions, I gave you suggestions. Also, making the first part of chapter one the prologue was the suggestion

I know that it was your suggestion. I said that in my post. I said no to your suggestion, and explained myself.
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:40 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:37 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Well, you asked for suggestions, I gave you suggestions. Also, making the first part of chapter one the prologue was the suggestion

I know that it was your suggestion. I said that in my post. I said no to your suggestion, and explained myself.
Ok. But, it’s okay to have short chapters. Especially if it’s in thee beginning.
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:43 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:40 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I know that it was your suggestion. I said that in my post. I said no to your suggestion, and explained myself.
Ok. But, it’s okay to have short chapters. Especially if it’s in thee beginning.

The beginning is the first impression.
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:43 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Ok. But, it’s okay to have short chapters. Especially if it’s in thee beginning.

The beginning is the first impression.

Yeah, and like I said, by ending the chapter with Rick coming out of a TV, it would make a cliffhanger. Causing the reader to read the next chapter.
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:46 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: The beginning is the first impression.

Yeah, and like I said, by ending the chapter with Rick coming out of a TV, it would make a cliffhanger. Causing the reader to read the next chapter.

It would also tell the reader that I stop the chapter every time there’s suspense.
Not gonna' lie this is the only fanfic that ever made me laugh. in a good way.
Im ashamed to have read this quite late because I see that theres a really iffy conversation above. And because Roan appears in a fanfic and no one told me! Man I really missed out on this. As said above, what I read happens be to funny. I like that ^^

Im so late but with a timeless advice: Can we not bash other people about how long they write their chapters and stories? Its true, quality over quantity, but if people prefer to write lots of words like I do, then leave it be. If anyone feels like they cannot read something long or because of another reason, choose another story. I should be emphasizing this on the Random Thoughts thread for fanfics, but I do not want to shade and would prefer to say this directly
(Oct. 15, 2020  8:45 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im ashamed to have read this quite late because I see that theres a really iffy conversation above. And because Roan appears in a fanfic and no one told me! Man I really missed out on this. As said above, what I read happens be to funny. I like that ^^

Im so late but with a timeless advice: Can we not bash other people about how long they write their chapters and stories? Its true, quality over quantity, but if people prefer to write lots of words like I do, then leave it be. If anyone feels like they cannot read something long or because of another reason, choose another story. I should be emphasizing this on the Random Thoughts thread for fanfics, but I do not want to shade and would prefer to say this directly
Me realizing that you’ve read this mess

Shoot- welp, what’s done is done. …and I also stopped working on this because I lost motivation due to not having a reason to do this. This was originally some school project aha.
I’ve turned this into a random writing thread for myself, and I updated the first post with a new writing piece.
(Oct. 19, 2020  6:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’ve turned this into a random writing thread for myself, and I updated the first post with a new writing piece.

I like random things. YAY!
This thread is pointless
Just kidding.
I am working on a novel so I might want to share it to you guys. Hopefully I can post it here with Cheetos permission.
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:38 AM)kai edits Wrote: This thread is pointless
Just kidding.
No, you cannot, and I request you remove your self advertising from my thread, thanks in advance. Please don’t reply in a post here if you do have anything to say about it. If you do, PM me.

I’d like to keep this thread about my writing pieces and such :3
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:42 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:38 AM)kai edits Wrote: This thread is pointless
Just kidding.
No, you cannot, and I request you remove your self advertising from my thread, thanks in advance. Please don’t reply in a post here if you do have anything to say about it. If you do, PM me.

I’d like to keep this thread about my writing pieces and such :3
Ok thanks any way have a good day 😁😁😁😁
Just updated the first post with a new piece :3
Great writing I like your writing style