[Blog]  Cheeto’s Random Writing Thread

I’m turning this into my random writing things thread.

Ouch. No one has responded to this. How do I improve this?
(Mar. 11, 2020  9:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Ouch. No one has responded to this. How do I improve this?

I just saw it. It's great! Smile
(Mar. 11, 2020  9:57 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  9:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Ouch. No one has responded to this. How do I improve this?

I just saw it. It's great! Smile

Thanks! Any feedback?
(Mar. 11, 2020  9:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  9:57 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I just saw it. It's great! Smile

Thanks! Any feedback?

It's great. 5 Star rating. Wouldn't change a thing. Smile
(Mar. 11, 2020  9:59 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  9:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Thanks! Any feedback?

It's great. 5 Star rating. Wouldn't change a thing. Smile

Argh. I don’t find honesty hurtful. I can’t tell if this is true or not.

This is quite the oddity of stories, and I’m not quite clear what it’s about. Like what’s the story goal here?
(Mar. 11, 2020  10:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

This is quite the oddity of stories, and I’m not quite clear what it’s about. Like what’s the story goal here?

To take down Diamond.
What do y’all think of my edited version of Chapter One? Please tell me if somethings don’t really make sense so that I can edit it!
Chapter One Edited Edition (Click to View)
(Apr. 10, 2020  9:10 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What do y’all think of my edited version of Chapter One? Please tell me if somethings don’t really make sense so that I can edit it!

This is kind of confusing. It’s like smashing a bunch of random information in my face. But, in one chapter. So, maybe end the chapter when Rick comes out of the TV? (To make a cliffhanger)
(Apr. 10, 2020  9:36 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  9:10 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What do y’all think of my edited version of Chapter One? Please tell me if somethings don’t really make sense so that I can edit it!

This is kind of confusing. It’s like smashing a bunch of random information in my face. But, in one chapter. So, maybe end the chapter when Rick comes out of the TV? (To make a cliffhanger)

That would be super short. What would I fill in the chapter with?
(Apr. 10, 2020  9:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That would be super short. What would I fill in the chapter with?

that’s just what I suggested. Maybe instead of chapter 1, it could be a prologue.
(Apr. 10, 2020  9:39 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  9:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That would be super short. What would I fill in the chapter with?

that’s just what I suggested. Maybe instead of chapter 1, it could be a prologue.

It would be better as a sneak peek. Which wouldn’t change the chapters.

I gotta ask, how did you even make up this story?
(Apr. 10, 2020  9:40 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  9:39 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: that’s just what I suggested. Maybe instead of chapter 1, it could be a prologue.

It would be better as a sneak peek. Which wouldn’t change the chapters.

Chapters don’t always have to be long.
(Apr. 10, 2020  9:42 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  9:40 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It would be better as a sneak peek. Which wouldn’t change the chapters.

Chapters don’t always have to be long.

I plan on publishing this soon. So they can’t be like a few hundred word.

(Apr. 10, 2020  9:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

I gotta ask, how did you even make up this story?

Why?
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  9:42 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Chapters don’t always have to be long.

Some books have very short chapters.
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:09 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I plan on publishing this soon. So they can’t be like a few hundred word.

Some books have very short chapters.
Keyword being “Some”.
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:26 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:09 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Some books have very short chapters.
Keyword being “Some”.

Well, remember ‘Quality over quantity’.
very good job with that i cant wait to see what happens later
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  9:42 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Chapters don’t always have to be long.

(Apr. 10, 2020  9:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I gotta ask, how did you even make up this story?

Why?

Because this is the most bizarre story I’ve ever read. And it’s only the first chapter.
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:29 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:26 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Keyword being “Some”.

Well, remember ‘Quality over quantity’.

Exactly. I want my chapters the have good quality and details. But to have details, you need words. And I can’t just say “James launched his BEYBLADE” end of chapter. That’s not enough.

(Apr. 10, 2020  10:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I plan on publishing this soon. So they can’t be like a few hundred word.

Why?

Because this is the most bizarre story I’ve ever read. And it’s only the first chapter.

A thank you very much.
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:29 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Well, remember ‘Quality over quantity’.

Exactly. I want my chapters the have good quality and details. But to have details, you need words. And I can’t just say “James launched his BEYBLADE” end of chapter. That’s not enough.
I am saying that your that your story has good quality. It’s just that when you try to write more, it might get messy. And the example you wrote “James launches his BEYBLADE” is not good quality.
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:39 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Exactly. I want my chapters the have good quality and details. But to have details, you need words. And I can’t just say “James launched his BEYBLADE” end of chapter. That’s not enough.
I am saying that your that your story has good quality. It’s just that when you try to write more, it might get messy. And the example you wrote “James launches his BEYBLADE” is not good quality.
What do you mean by “messy”? Also, that was the point of the example…
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:39 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Exactly. I want my chapters the have good quality and details. But to have details, you need words. And I can’t just say “James launched his BEYBLADE” end of chapter. That’s not enough.

dude you want good quality, you should see what me and him could come up with together 

i am not saying we have done anything together but i am saying if we did it would be great