[Fan Fiction]  The Final Crisis (with fillers every week)

Prologue:
“The time has come for your defeat Legendary Bladers” Rago said.
 Gingka then said “As long as I believe in my Pegasus I can do it.”
“Try your best it’s futile in the face of Nemesis”
“PEGASUS!” Pegasus was found shattered in pieces has all hope really been lost? “Dynamis is there anything we can do?” “There is one way, but I’m going to need all the power of the star fragments” Dynamis advices. All the Legendary Bladers nodded and a Big Bang was heard. Suddenly all that remained was an empty island.
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Prologue:
“The time has come for your defeat Legendary Bladers” Rago said.
 Gingka then said “As long as I believe in my Pegasus I can do it.”
“Try your best it’s futile in the face of Nemesis”
“PEGASUS!” Pegasus was found shattered in pieces has all hope really been lost? “Dynamis is there anything we can do?” “There is one way, but I’m going to need all the power of the star fragments” Dynamis advices. All the Legendary Bladers nodded and a Big Bang was heard. Suddenly all that remained was an empty island.

Beyblade Metal Fury:Rebirth
This is not a remake of any pre-existing show just as a disclaimer. Criticism is allowed although I don’t want criticism on grammar. I also don’t want to see oh good job or I like it that’s not really helping me make the story better. I do intend for this to be a trilogy
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This is not a remake of any pre-existing show just as a disclaimer. Criticism is allowed although I don’t want criticism on grammar. I also don’t want to see oh good job or I like it that’s not really helping me make the story better. I do intend for this to be a trilogy

Bro can you do something like Ryuga taking back Fragment from kenta!
(Oct. 05, 2020  1:03 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This is not a remake of any pre-existing show just as a disclaimer. Criticism is allowed although I don’t want criticism on grammar. I also don’t want to see oh good job or I like it that’s not really helping me make the story better. I do intend for this to be a trilogy

Bro can you do something like Ryuga taking back Fragment from kenta!

I’m planning on taking Ryuga out. I like him (he’s my number 1), but I think it won’t make sense that he suddenly reappears.
Alright I have a small teaser any predictions?
Coming out Tomorrow
Part 1: The Gathering
Chapter 1: The Start of a New End
Suddenly our heroes arrive in a familiar yet different place. “Where are we, is Rago defeated” inquired Kenta.
“It would appear so” said Aguma.
Titi said “we did it, hooray.” At this moment Yuki noticed something in the sky “look everyone there’s Rago in the sky.” Then in a spine chilling groan Rago said “you have two months to get stronger before I come back,” and just like that Rago disappeared. The legends, tired, decided to look for a place to rest and decided to rest near a local bey stadium, just then a Beyblade shot out of nowhere in front of Kyoya. “Hey you got a problem buddy” roared Kyoya.
The mysterious Blader said “what are you doing in my court?”

To be continued

Predictions on the mysterious character? I’ll give you a hint that is also a spoiler for chapter 2 of part 1
(Oct. 06, 2020  9:46 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Oh dang is l drago the mystery character

I’ll tell you this. It isn’t from MFB
(Oct. 06, 2020  9:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  9:46 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Oh dang is l drago the mystery character

I’ll tell you this. It isn’t from MFB

So it’s that other dragon guy from bey wheels

Any and all criticism + predictions/requests are allowed and encouraged (I don’t focus on grammar)
you should make Leone be Counter Leone 145D or D125B so that is the reason he can't use lion gale force wall.
you should make Sagittario be Flame Sagittario C145S again and lose the star fragment.
you should make ray striker D125CS get Sagittario's lost star fragment.
and then break there beys and then combine them to make Counter Leone C145CS.
please use my idea
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:57 PM)Leone81506 Wrote: you should make Leone be Counter Leone 145D or D125B so that is the reason he can't use lion gale force wall.
you should make Sagittario be Flame Sagittario C145S again and lose the star fragment.
you should make ray striker D125CS get Sagittario's lost star fragment.
and then break there beys and then combine them to make Counter Leone C145CS.
please use my idea

I don’t intend for Masamune to return, but I might do some of your other great ideas. Kenta will also keep his position as a legendary blader.
6Jupiter5 , it would be cool to see a patch up/link with Beyblade Burst! Like Valt Aoi with a cool bey named Fire Valkyrie! Of course, this is only a request. I wouldn’t mind if you didn’t include him!
Chapter 3: no time to waste
Mods, don’t close this as I’m going to write sometime later (lost interest). I will be writing a new fanfic about antagonist views on their respective series.
cool chapter three can't wait for the next one
Character contest, deadline next week (I need a character fast). Notes: bey has to be an Bakuten Shoot bey.
Chapter 4: soar the fallen winged horse

Character contest invites: kai edits The Blacknight DeltaZakuro
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Chapter 4: soar the mighty winged horse

You have permission to use shun and maiden bend their character as you please.
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:23 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Chapter 4: soar the mighty winged horse

You have permission to use shun and maiden bend their character as you please.

I was looking for an original character with a Bakuten shoot bey.

Chapter 4:
“Ray, Ray, you there” Kai yelled while pounding on he door to his house.
“Oi, what seems to be the problem” our mystery man Ray said. Tyson shifted his body towards him and explained the entire situation to him. “Well, if the world is in need of saving, then count me in” said the man. Later that day, Kenta approached Gingka. “Gingka, what seems to be the problem” Kenta asked.
“It’s nothing” Gingka said, although his face suggested otherwise.
“There’s no point in lying to me, I know you Gingka, besides I can tell when you are concerned” Kenta remarked.
Gingka responded “It’s just that all the bey spirit in the world couldn’t defeat Nemesis, what’s going to change now.”
“Battle me now Gingka” Kenta stated.
“I understand” Gingka said. The beys launched themselves in the night.
“Go Sagittario” Kenta yelled, and just with one hit Pegasus has stopped spinning. “Pick up you’re bey and start fighting again” Kenta angrily yelled. Pegasus stopped spinning a total of five times when Gingka replied “that’s enough Kenta”
“How do you expect to beat Nemesis when you don’t even believe in your own bey? The first thing you told me was to never doubt you’re bey.” Kenta furiously asked. Gingka exclaimed out of shock.
“Thanks Kenta” replied Gingka with admiration (in Gingka’s head) “Wow, Kenta has really matured and come far after his training with Ryuga.”

Who reported my fanfic?
idk bakuten shoot but ill try(dont kill me if these are legit gimmicks)

user: Bane Omega
Khrono Daimon
Is black in color
Has 7 wings that are all slanted for upper atk
has a springloaded tip that shoots it up when it takes a certain amount of damage
Has three modes: normal, Spin, and crush
Daimon's real ability:
can switch from normal mode(nothing) to spin mode(free spin ring tornado wyvern/hurricane/2B style) to crush mode(whole ring extends outwards for high atk pwr)
Bane can control when Daimon switches modes before the battle(hence the name Khrono)
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:29 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: idk bakuten shoot but ill try(dont kill me if these are legit gimmicks)

user: Bane Omega
Khrono Daimon
Is black in color
Has 7 wings that are all slanted for upper atk
has a springloaded tip that shoots it up when it takes a certain amount of damage
Has three modes: normal, Spin, and crush
Daimon's real ability:
can switch from normal mode(nothing) to spin mode(free spin ring tornado wyvern/hurricane/2B style) to crush mode(whole ring extends outwards for high atk pwr)
Bane can control when Daimon switches modes before the battle(hence the name Khrono)

Cool, I guess you win since I want to get started on writing the final chapter for this half of the first part.

Chapter 5: the god of the west: Wolborg
Wolborg, the god of the west

Chris asked Gingka “Are we gonna go to fight Nemesis now or what.”
“Calm down, we are going to visit someone who can help us” Gingka said, “he owns a bey that is very close to you’re Phantom Orion B : D.” Ding-dong, Kai went to open the door, and standing right there is Tala. “You must be Tala right?” Gingka inquired.
“Yes that would be me” said Tala, “what do you need me for?”
“We are requesting your help in defeating someone who is going to destroy the world.”
“Wait, you’re joking right?”
“I wish I was.”
“Well where is this threat?”
“It’s not that easy, we need to locate him first.”
“So who can do that”
“Dynamis, we need you’re help,” requested Gingka.
“What is it” Dynamis said
“It’s time” Gingka said
“Alright, let’s roll out” Dynamis ordered. Now that our group was isolated, Dynamis started searching for Nemesis. “Huh, he’s not in this world, he’s in a different universe”
“Well then we have to follow him, get ready this is going to feel weird.” Suddenly everyone was transported to another universe with new beys. The words Legends Festival right in their face.

Meanwhile in an place far away. “Do you wish to be stronger” Rago asked.
“And who might you be” Phi asked.
“I am the god of destruction, Rago! I hear you pose yourself as me and I have come to prove you wrong”
“You’re all talk and no show.” Phi said, launching his bey in the stadium. Rago launches Nemesis and it disintegrates Phoenix.
“Wow, what a waste of time, if you wish real power come and join me or pay the ultimate price.” Phi still in shock reluctantly agrees and signs the wavier (what, everyone has there terms of service).