[Fan Fiction]  Story Of Lane's Sister: Athena (BBB OC Story) (Completed Until Further Notice)

(Jul. 18, 2021  3:32 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  3:30 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Yeah, Shu isn't exactly hard to write for.
For me it is I'm trying to make him cool but nice but not as nice as Valt but you get what I'm saying

He's not that hard (and yet I see so many peeps writing him so OOC it hurts); you just gotta try and put yourself in his place, be as neutral as you can (so no bias for a certain character, especially not your protag) and think 'How would Shu act here?'. This goes for every character too, but it gets kinda hard with the more complex personalities (take Rashad as an example; that guy is currently damn near impossible to write accurately). It's simple, really.
So someone off site reached out to me and asked if this story will have more seasons and to you I say: Yes. The story will not end on Season 2 (which marks the end of Athenas main story). I do currently have plans on doing a Season 3 (in which I may use a different writing style) and it will use the DB System.

And depending on how well received Season 3, I may do a Season 4 but that will only depend on how well S4 does.
(Jul. 21, 2021  10:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So someone off site reached out to me and asked if this story will have more seasons and to you I say: Yes. The story will not end on Season 2 (which marks the end of Athenas main story). I do currently have plans on doing a Season 3 (in which I may use a different writing style) and it will use the DB System.

And depending on how well received Season 3, I may do a Season 4 but that will only depend on how well S4 does.

The DB System? Ooo I might read this
(Jul. 21, 2021  10:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So someone off site reached out to me and asked if this story will have more seasons and to you I say: Yes. The story will not end on Season 2 (which marks the end of Athenas main story). I do currently have plans on doing a Season 3 (in which I may use a different writing style) and it will use the DB System.

lol it would be cool either way Athena come back

#W1: She returns as the protagonist
#W2: She returns as a legend that the protagonist is also determined to defeat (which is what I would prefer)

(Jul. 21, 2021  10:34 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:

lol it would be cool either way Athena come back

#W1: She returns as the protagonist
#W2: She returns as a legend that the protagonist is also determined to defeat (which is what I would prefer)

like take aiga from beyblade burst gatinko for example, tho he didnt replace valt he was still champion and the main character (drum) was determined to defeat him and he was posed as a strong figure people wanted to defeat

you don't have to go this way
Well Athenas story once season 2 is over is finished, the book of her story will close and a new journey starts again with 2 new protagonists (I'm gonna try and do it better than Sparking). All Anime Canon beys like Savior, Dynamite, Roar, etc will appear.

So far I'm gonna just reveal 3 of the new beys (5 in total)

Shining Ausrine.Lv.Dv-3
Purge Ares.Nx.Rl-3
Ultimate Adeona.Gg.Vt-10
(Jul. 22, 2021  1:31 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Well Athenas story once season 2 is over is finished, the book of her story will close and a new journey starts again with 2 new protagonists (I'm gonna try and do it better than Sparking). All Anime Canon beys like Savior, Dynamite, Roar, etc will appear.

So far I'm gonna just reveal 3 of the new beys (5 in total)

Shining Ausrine.Lv.Dv-3
Purge Ares.Nx.Rl-3
Ultimate Adeona.Gg.Vt-10

nice!
Yes a Season 3!
Gonna make a Opening Theme very soon so keep your eyes peeled. Song is gonna be called "Rewind", Lyrics will be out soon.
Very cool I wanted to make one to but I don't know where to start lol
(Jul. 26, 2021  3:49 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Very cool I wanted to make one to but I don't know where to start lol

wait you just gave me an idea for an intro!!
Story Of Lanes Sister Opening: "Rewind"
(Jul. 26, 2021  5:41 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Story Of Lanes Sister Opening: "Rewind"

I'm gonna be singing this all the time
(Jul. 26, 2021  5:41 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Story Of Lanes Sister Opening: "Rewind"

Everytime I read the lyric "rewind", I think of this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ6QhxgqBUQ
Great, now I know for sure I'll be spending the next week fruitlessly trying to rhyme this.
(Jul. 26, 2021  10:11 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Great, now I know for sure I'll be spending the next week fruitlessly trying to rhyme this.

And I will be spending some time trying to figure out the best way to sing it.

why is this so good lol, i cant even sing this rhythmically lolol
(originally was gonna be posted when I got back but I didn't feel like doing that so enjoy)

Chapter 42
https://www.wattpad.com/1105676636-story...lade-burst
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:06 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: (originally was gonna be posted when I got back but I didn't feel like doing that so enjoy)

Chapter 42

When I read it in about 30 mins can I rate it?
great chapter!!
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:10 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:06 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: (originally was gonna be posted when I got back but I didn't feel like doing that so enjoy)

Chapter 42

When I read it in about 30 mins can I rate it?

Sure, why not?

Chapter 42

Could you post it here? My school has blocked Wattpad.
The final chapters of Season 1

Chapter 43: Battle On A Stormy Demonic Island! Lane VS Lui!!
Chapter 44: True Friendships! Tag-Battles!!
Chapter 45: Athena Vs Chiki!
Chapter 46: Activate! Limit Break: Heaven!
Chapter 47: The Rampage Continues! Lane Runs Wild!!
Chapter 48: A Promised Battle! Athena VS Hikaru And Hyuga!!
Chapter 49: Overcome Your Fears! The White Princess Shines!!
Chapter 50: Shining Flares! Final Battle!
Chapter 51: Grand Finale! Adeona Vs Lucifer!
Special Move Analysis: Heaven Symphony and The End Harbinger

Heaven Symphony: Adeona uses the slope of the stadium to unleash a full powered attack using its spring loaded Limit Break wings

The End Harbiner: once Limit Broken, Lucifer uses its contact points and attack power to unleash a devastating attack, resulting in a burst or potentially a break
(Aug. 06, 2021  2:22 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Special Move Analysis: Heaven Symphony and The End Harbinger

Heaven Symphony: Adeona uses the slope of the stadium to unleash a full powered attack using its spring loaded Limit Break wings

The End Harbiner: once Limit Broken, Lucifer uses its contact points and attack power to unleash a devastating attack, resulting in a burst or potentially a break

Wild guess, Lane's gonna break some Beys with this move (Please don't hurt Rantaro, he's to weak and defenseless to defend himself)
Chapter 43
https://www.wattpad.com/1109180307-story...lade-burst