[Fan Fiction]  Lucha Burst fanfic thread (Beyblade Burst: Ice Storm)

Welcome to beyblade Bursrt: Ice Storm! New beys with "elemental" powers have appeared around the world, with some of the best bladers replicating the system, Young Kori Arashi is the first to make one of these "tornado" beys. with an overlooming darkness(The Ice Storm) devouring the beyblade world, Kori Arashi must get stronger fast! But he quickly learns this is no easy task. Kori will face many challenges, from injury to broken beys, Kori will face it all, will Kori Overtake the Ice King or will the Ice Storm take over beyblade forever? 

Main Character: Kori Arashi

System: 
Tornado system

Chip - A sparking like chip with 2 teeth on it, holds the layer together and has the motif. 

Blade Base - The Blade Base is divided into two parts the "Blade body" which houses the other two teeth of the bey and the main gimmick and blades and such. and the "cover" which holds the weight in

Soul Weight - Similar to a fusion of a db armor and a GT weight, it is sandwiched between the Blade body and cover of the blade base. 

Rin Disc - A average disc with 4 nexus like prongs so that the Disc Blades can attatch 

Disc Blades - Plastic pieces that attach to Rin Discs via 4 indents akin to S-Gear 

Driver - Average driver.

For the Duration of the FanFic you can submit a character/bey at any time, please use detail or else I have no choice but to ignore the entry as i can not play the character/bey right or at all.
(Jul. 30, 2021  11:08 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Welcome to my third fan fiction,  Beyblade burst super charge or SC for short follows Ashton Gushikan and his bey Magma Ares, magma Ares uses the Brand new BattleCore system of battle! The BattleCore system fuses the best of DB and sparking systems for a epic new way to battle! Will Ashton and his friends achieve their dreams? Or will the league of dark blader's stop them dead in there tracks? Stay tuned to find out!

System: BattleCore

BattleCore: Similar to DB cores except with a new twist, the cores have metal in them for weight as well as a slightly rounder design for the new system. 

Battle Weight: similar to armours in db but with rounder shape and Shorter prongs.

Battle Blade: with a similar design to DB blades, battle blades are larger and slightly different design then DB blades.

Chassis: Chassis lock into the core of BattleCore layers and provide more contact points and more weight, there are 2 types of chassis, single and double. There are 3 styles of chassis, speed, power and weight, speed chassis are generally lighter then the other chassis but are super fast. Power chassis focus on optimizing it's own advantages, for example defense power chassis focus on having high defences, weight chassis focus more on weight then anything. 

Battle disc: If you have a single chassis you can have a special forge disc on your bey, all battle discs have one primary gimmick disc armours! Similar to disc frames, disc armour are plastic pieces that fit on top of the disc.

driver: Regular Driver

Rare parts, the are rare parts characters can/will acquire through challenges and events throughout the fan fiction, full list below

1. Dash driver's - by completing a certain training event in the fanfiction, blader's will be gifted a dash version of there current Driver. 

2. Battle ring - similar to level chips_battle rings clip into the battle core of a blader's bey, they provide better burst resistance and extra weight. The can be obtained by anyone who makes it to the finals of a national/international event.

3.A-Gear - The A-Gear locks into any BattleCore and has three modes, defence, attack and stamina, defence has two large blades on a free spinning base. Attack locks the free spin and makes the blade more prominent and attack like. Stamina has a rounder shape, and free spins. The A-Gear can be acquired by defeating either Ares or Achilles.

4. Special color Weight - awarded to the top 10 blader's in each country, certain beys have colored weights that fit there color scheme.

5. Super Charge LR Launcher - A super powerful launcher given out to blader's who pass the Longinus training camp, only the best of the best use these launchers.

6. Dark blade -Dark blades are given to blader's who join the dark league, the blades use banned metals and special rubber to make the beys even better.

Low mode vs high mode

High mode Assembly: core, weight, blade

Advantages of high mode:
1. Higher stamina and defense
2. More stability
Disadvantages: 
1. Lower attack power
2. Less speed.

Low mode assembly: Core, blade weight.

Advantages:
1. Higher attack power
2. More speed
Disadvantages:
1. Less stable
2. Less stamina and defense

Main character: Ashton Gushikan

THIS IS SO AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!
(Jul. 30, 2021  11:21 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  11:08 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Welcome to my third fan fiction,  Beyblade burst super charge or SC for short follows Ashton Gushikan and his bey Magma Ares, magma Ares uses the Brand new BattleCore system of battle! The BattleCore system fuses the best of DB and sparking systems for a epic new way to battle! Will Ashton and his friends achieve their dreams? Or will the league of dark blader's stop them dead in there tracks? Stay tuned to find out!

System: BattleCore

BattleCore: Similar to DB cores except with a new twist, the cores have metal in them for weight as well as a slightly rounder design for the new system. 

Battle Weight: similar to armours in db but with rounder shape and Shorter prongs.

Battle Blade: with a similar design to DB blades, battle blades are larger and slightly different design then DB blades.

Chassis: Chassis lock into the core of BattleCore layers and provide more contact points and more weight, there are 2 types of chassis, single and double. There are 3 styles of chassis, speed, power and weight, speed chassis are generally lighter then the other chassis but are super fast. Power chassis focus on optimizing it's own advantages, for example defense power chassis focus on having high defences, weight chassis focus more on weight then anything. 

Battle disc: If you have a single chassis you can have a special forge disc on your bey, all battle discs have one primary gimmick disc armours! Similar to disc frames, disc armour are plastic pieces that fit on top of the disc.

driver: Regular Driver

Rare parts, the are rare parts characters can/will acquire through challenges and events throughout the fan fiction, full list below

1. Dash driver's - by completing a certain training event in the fanfiction, blader's will be gifted a dash version of there current Driver. 

2. Battle ring - similar to level chips_battle rings clip into the battle core of a blader's bey, they provide better burst resistance and extra weight. The can be obtained by anyone who makes it to the finals of a national/international event.

3.A-Gear - The A-Gear locks into any BattleCore and has three modes, defence, attack and stamina, defence has two large blades on a free spinning base. Attack locks the free spin and makes the blade more prominent and attack like. Stamina has a rounder shape, and free spins. The A-Gear can be acquired by defeating either Ares or Achilles.

4. Special color Weight - awarded to the top 10 blader's in each country, certain beys have colored weights that fit there color scheme.

5. Super Charge LR Launcher - A super powerful launcher given out to blader's who pass the Longinus training camp, only the best of the best use these launchers.

6. Dark blade -Dark blades are given to blader's who join the dark league, the blades use banned metals and special rubber to make the beys even better.

Low mode vs high mode

High mode Assembly: core, weight, blade

Advantages of high mode:
1. Higher stamina and defense
2. More stability
Disadvantages: 
1. Lower attack power
2. Less speed.

Low mode assembly: Core, blade weight.

Advantages:
1. Higher attack power
2. More speed
Disadvantages:
1. Less stable
2. Less stamina and defense

Main character: Ashton Gushikan

THIS IS SO AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!

Thanks! I've put a lot of work into this system
This is awesome! I'm exited for the first couple chapters!
This is awesome I love the system!!
(Jul. 31, 2021  12:40 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: This is awesome I love the system!!

same here!
(Jul. 31, 2021  12:40 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: This is awesome I love the system!!

Thanks!

(Jul. 31, 2021  8:10 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: It's a nice system! I'll follow

Thanks! I appreciate it, I've put a lot of thought into the system

First episode will release later today!

Episode 1: The God Of War! Magma Ares!
UnseenBurst @'BladeKingX' LegendJustice Kiryu Kazuma first episode is out! Ratings always welcome
(Jul. 31, 2021  7:23 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:

Thanks!

Episode 1: The God Of War! Magma Ares!
UnseenBurst @'BladeKingX' LegendJustice Kiryu Kazuma first episode is out! Ratings always welcome

I'll rate in a bit
this episode was pretty good for an introduction!
i'll rate later
Why Aiden is a common name on fics? anyway nice chapter!
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:10 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Why Aiden is a common name on fics? anyway nice chapter!

because I don't know many names that begin with A lol
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:19 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:10 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Why Aiden is a common name on fics? anyway nice chapter!

because I don't know many names that begin with A lol

If ur stumped on making a name just look up names on the internet
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:21 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:19 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: because I don't know many names that begin with A lol

If ur stumped on making a name just look up names on the internet
I usually do that but I decided to use the first name I could think of

this time at least

Aiden Clarke
(Jul. 31, 2021  7:23 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:

Thanks!

Episode 1: The God Of  War! Magma Ares!

Nice Episode! It's the first episode so it'll be hard to rate.
Aiden Clarke? Is he repeated to superman?
(Aug. 01, 2021  3:46 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Aiden Clarke? Is he repeated to superman?

No he is not by any means superman or related to Superman lol

Episode 2 will release later today
(Jul. 31, 2021  7:23 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:

Thanks!

Episode 1: The God Of  War! Magma Ares!
'UnseenBurst' 'BladeKingX' 'LegendJustice' 'Kiryu Kazuma' first episode is out! Ratings always welcome
Something I forgot to "say" is that It felt a little bit rushed
Episode 2: The Dungeon challenge!
longer chapter then usual

more info on insanity Satan later

Seth Harwell
Chapter 3 will release later today!

Episode 3: The Mystery Blader, Diego Yamada.
@'BladeKingX' LegendJustice UnseenBurst Kiryu Kazuma @'Hollowmind8' episode 3 is out!
(Aug. 02, 2021  9:35 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Chapter 3 will release later today!

'BladeKingX' 'LegendJustice' UnseenBurst' 'Kiryu Kazuma' 'Hollowmind8' episode 3 is out!

Nice episode!

I edited the quote so I won't mention someone

@'BladeKingX' LegendJustice UnseenBurst Kiryu Kazuma @'Hollowmind8' episode 3 is out!

nice episode!!

'BladeKingX' 'LegendJustice' 'UnseenBurst' 'Kiryu Kazuma' 'Hollowmind8' episode 3 is out!

Jio is the owner of either Jinnius or Jörmungandr am I right? 
  Anyway, Nice chapter!
(Aug. 03, 2021  9:37 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

'BladeKingX' 'LegendJustice' 'UnseenBurst' 'Kiryu Kazuma' 'Hollowmind8' episode 3 is out!

Jio is the owner of either Jinnius or Jörmungandr am I right? 
  Anyway, Nice chapter!

I'm still debating what bey he will own but jinnius is a solid option
(Aug. 03, 2021  4:55 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2021  9:37 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:   Jio is the owner of either Jinnius or Jörmungandr am I right? 
  Anyway, Nice chapter!

I'm still debating what bey he will own but jinnius is a solid option

and the only solid option... But tbf the wall thing is cool