[Fan Fiction]  LegendJustice’s FanFictions (Beyblade Burst Justice and Devil ongoing)

It’s a Fan fiction lots of people have then also welcome to the WBO
(Jul. 20, 2021  8:48 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Chapter 5!
The New York Bulls!
Note: This is short cause it’s mostly likely about the bulls and going to America
nice last two episodes, i enjoyed watching reading them!

(Jul. 20, 2021  8:54 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: It’s a Fan fiction lots of people have then also welcome to the WBO

uh bro i don't think he's new he's been here for a month, but Mooingjoker welcome to the WBO (if you haven't been on)
(Jul. 20, 2021  8:58 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  8:48 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Chapter 5!
The New York Bulls!
Note: This is short cause it’s mostly likely about the bulls and going to America
nice last two episodes, i enjoyed watching reading them!

(Jul. 20, 2021  8:54 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: It’s a Fan fiction lots of people have then also welcome to the WBO

uh bro i don't think he's new he's been here for a month, but Mooingjoker welcome to the WBO (if you haven't been on)

Oh I always confuse June and July…
(Jul. 20, 2021  9:01 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  8:58 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: nice last two episodes, i enjoyed watching reading them!

Oh I always confuse June and July…

for some reason i do to, i had to squint at his join date to see if it was july or june lol
Sorry, if I have not posted a chapter today ( I post chapters everyday) but I was at the pool so the next chapter is in a few minutes
(Jul. 22, 2021  12:21 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Sorry, if I have not posted a chapter today ( I post chapters everyday) but I was at the pool so the next chapter is in a few minutes

nice, hope you had fun at the pool, and dont overdo it my guy, you can make episodes whenever you feel is the appropriate time!
(Jul. 22, 2021  12:41 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  12:21 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Sorry, if I have not posted a chapter today ( I post chapters everyday) but I was at the pool so the next chapter is in a few minutes

nice, hope you had fun at the pool, and dont overdo it my guy, you can make episodes whenever you feel is the appropriate time!

Thank you but I will upload the chapter very soon so it’s gonna be LONG.
(Jul. 22, 2021  12:42 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  12:41 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: nice, hope you had fun at the pool, and dont overdo it my guy, you can make episodes whenever you feel is the appropriate time!

Thank you but I will upload the chapter very soon so it’s gonna be LONG.

anytime my dude, also looking forward to the chapter!
Shu in Storm Seven please bare with my editing https://pixlr.com/1ccfe860-5d6a-4df8-af06-56d57889ccd3
(Jul. 22, 2021  1:15 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Shu in Storm Seven please bare with my editing https://pixlr.com/1ccfe860-5d6a-4df8-af06-56d57889ccd3

I can't get to it
(Jul. 22, 2021  1:16 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  1:15 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Shu in Storm Seven please bare with my editing https://pixlr.com/1ccfe860-5d6a-4df8-af06-56d57889ccd3

I can't get to it

Okay let me seat it as my pfp
(Jul. 22, 2021  1:18 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  1:16 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I can't get to it

Okay let me seat it as my pfp

He looks awesome!
(Jul. 22, 2021  1:25 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  1:18 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Okay let me seat it as my pfp

He looks awesome!

Thanks! I’m gonna do Valt soon!
Upcoming chapters!

6) Welcome To The Bulls!

7) King of Kings! Sacred Spryzen!

8) New Upgrade?

9) Forever Together! Champion Valtryak
(Jul. 22, 2021  3:22 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Upcoming chapters!

6) Welcome To The Bulls!

8) New Upgrade?

coolio!
(Jul. 22, 2021  3:25 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  3:22 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Upcoming chapters!

6) Welcome To The Bulls!

8) New Upgrade?

coolio!

Thanks!

@BladeKingX UnseenBurst y’all free to rate any of m6 chapters? I promise I’ll rate yours
(Jul. 22, 2021  3:27 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  3:25 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: coolio!

Thanks!

@BladeKingX UnseenBurst y’all free to rate any of m6 chapters? I promise I’ll rate yours

Come on Jake, just get up and stop being lazy RATE THE CHAPTER!

Grammar: 4/5 I didn't see that many mistakes but there are mistakes

Dialogue: 5/5 The way you set up your dialogue was awesome! And there were really important story parts!

Characters: 4/5 The characters seemed awesome and my man Fubuki is back, but why bring Lane back? No offense but honestly there's no point in bringing Lane back because his arc is over

Plot: 5/5 The plot was pretty awesome! (Return of Red Eye) lol anyways I like it how they're trying to join the Raging Bulls (Poor Ryu's mom Unhappy)

Writing: 4/5 You're writing is awesome! But I have one suggestion, when the main character is talking try doing this Me: Wow, Shu is really strong! Put Me at the beginning so your readers can get an idea of who the main character is

Length: 5/5 It wasn't super long but that's good you got everything you need which is wicked!

Overall: 27/30 You've gotten way better, just try these suggestions
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:38 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  3:27 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Thanks!

Come on Jake, just get up and stop being lazy RATE THE CHAPTER!

Grammar: 4/5 I didn't see that many mistakes but there are mistakes

Dialogue: 5/5 The way you set up your dialogue was awesome! And there were really important story parts!

Characters: 4/5 The characters seemed awesome and my man Fubuki is back, but why bring Lane back? No offense but honestly there's no point in bringing Lane back because his arc is over

Plot: 5/5 The plot was pretty awesome! (Return of Red Eye) lol anyways I like it how they're trying to join the Raging Bulls (Poor Ryu's mom Unhappy)

Writing: 4/5 You're writing is awesome! But I have one suggestion, when the main character is talking try doing this Me: Wow, Shu is really strong! Put Me at the beginning so your readers can get an idea of who the main character is

Length: 5/5 It wasn't super long but that's good you got everything you need which is wicked!

Overall: 27/30 You've gotten way better, just try these suggestions
Okay so I put me? Got it!
(Jul. 22, 2021  3:27 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  3:25 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: coolio!

Thanks!

sorry LJ im busy tryna think of chapter 5
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:48 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  3:27 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Thanks!

sorry LJ im busy tryna think of chapter 5

Take your time. Don’t rush it!
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:50 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:48 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: sorry LJ im busy tryna think of chapter 5

Take your time. Don’t rush it!

alright thanks dude i wont
The main antagonist name starts with V

Note: I could be valt 😉
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:01 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: The main antagonist name starts with V

Note: I could be valt 😉

Valt? That's Interesting.
Chapter 6!

@BladeKingX can you rate this chapter

UnseenBurst can you rate this chapter?