[Fan Fiction]  LegendJustice’s FanFictions (Beyblade Burst Justice and Devil ongoing)

“Welcome to the world of beyblade, where bladers become the best they are and fight to become the best. This is… Beyblade Burst Storm Seven!” We will go through the adventures of the new blader Ryu Hoai who wants to be the best of the best together with his new bey Storm Remix They will go through countless Events!!

Ryu Hoai
First Chapter Preview

Ryu: Gotta go before I’m late for school!

(At school)

Ryu: Huh battle?

???: I’M THE BEST HERE!!

Ryu: Woah!

Find out more on Beyblade Burst Storm S
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:30 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: “Welcome to the world of beyblade, where bladers become the best they are and fight to become the best. This is… Beyblade Burst Storm Seven!” We will go through the adventures of the new blader Ryu Hoai who wants to be the best of the best together with his new bey Storm Remix They will go through countless Events!!

Ryu Hoai
First Chapter Preview

Ryu: Gotta go before I’m late for school!

(At school)

Ryu: Huh battle?

???: I’M THE BEST HERE!!

Ryu: Woah!

Find out more on Beyblade Burst Storm Seven!

I will follow
Thanks For your support!
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:32 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Thanks For your support!

THIS NAME IS SO SICKKKK
and i am also going to follow, when you made this i was watching yt on my tv
Oh, that'll be interesting
First Chapter!
Sorry if this is short.
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:32 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: First Chapter!
Sorry if this is short.

Ima just say it felt short and rushed take your time
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:59 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:32 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: First Chapter!
Sorry if this is short.

Ima just say it felt short and rushed take your time

Thanks for your feedback

Yo does anyone wanna rate UnseenBurst @BladeKingX @“Valt Aoi01”
(Jul. 12, 2021  9:01 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:59 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ima just say it felt short and rushed take your time

Thanks for your feedback

Yo does anyone wanna rate UnseenBurst @BladeKingX @“Valt Aoi01”

I'm not gonna rate it But I will give u more feedback, Ok this is how you can make your fanfic successful 1. Get Grammarly 2. Make the main plot for your story and just keep following it if your introducing a new bey tell us as much as you can about that bey 3. Give ur characters personalities and stay on them that'll make ur fanfic succesful
I might be following that.
Wanted to Point something out that Ryu is 13 and Haru is 12

(Jul. 12, 2021  10:42 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

Lol 😂

I knew I should have gone with Raziel
(Jul. 12, 2021  10:42 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Wanted to Point something out that Ryu is 13 and Haru is 12

(Jul. 12, 2021  10:42 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

Lol 😂

I knew I should have gone with Raziel
At least you have sth to the bullies do to [insert Remix owner name here] (I'm so good at names as you can see), and then after the battle he would change the bey name.
I... enjoyed that a lot. Just from seeing what you wrote at the bottom I thought there would be no detail or plot, but I really like it! Just add more detail and this will be one of my favorites!
(Jul. 12, 2021  10:49 PM)USN Wrote: I... enjoyed that a lot. Just from seeing what you wrote at the bottom I thought there would be no detail or plot, but I really like it! Just add more detail and this will be one of my favorites!

Thanks I’m making chapter 2 right now!
(Jul. 12, 2021  10:50 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  10:49 PM)USN Wrote: I... enjoyed that a lot. Just from seeing what you wrote at the bottom I thought there would be no detail or plot, but I really like it! Just add more detail and this will be one of my favorites!

Thanks I’m making chapter 2 right now!

cool beans!
Chapter 2!!
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:10 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Chapter 2!!
Wicked! (I had to, but seriously that was a nice chapter, grammar seems ok, it's missing some dots and commas tho.(by dots and commas I mean , and . (Just to make sure)))

nice job! im too lazy to rate rn but this is going gud!
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:17 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
Wicked! (I had to, but seriously that was a nice chapter, grammar seems ok, it's missing some dots and commas tho.(by dots and commas I mean , and . (Just to make sure)))
I know what those means but thanks for your feedback

(Jul. 12, 2021  11:17 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:

nice job! im too lazy to rate rn but this is going gud!
Thanks
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:18 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:17 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Wicked! (I had to, but seriously that was a nice chapter, grammar seems ok, it's missing some dots and commas tho.(by dots and commas I mean , and . (Just to make sure)))
I know what those means but thanks for your feedback

Are you gonna have a character contest soon?
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:18 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I know what those means but thanks for your feedback

Are you gonna have a character contest soon?

Maybe for the tournament Oop I said to much *winks*

Remix’s avater: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...Rx6BAgAEAw

UnseenBurst @BladeKingX USN @“Valt Aoi01” @HollowMind8 I will  be having a character Contest!!! The winners will be announce on July 17 Good luck to all
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:19 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Are you gonna have a character contest soon?

Maybe for the tournament Oop I said to much *winks*

Remix’s avater: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...Rx6BAgAEAw

UnseenBurst @BladeKingX USN @“Valt Aoi01” I will  be having a character Contest!!! The winners will be announce on July 17 Good luck to all

Yeah I will join, but I need time to think of a character
I'll be doing it

Character: Danny King

Beyblade: Delusion Nova

Personality: Acts like he's a king so his parents made his last name King.

Appearance: Has blue hair that's normal, wears white shoes, blue shirt, and black jacket.

Moves: Delusion Counter, Nexus Nightmare, Delusion Strike, Delusion Slash, and Delusion Dive