[Fan Fiction]  Hollow's Beyblade fic thread

Page 6 is where Resonance post is at
I'll think of a bey, just need some time.
(Aug. 06, 2021  2:05 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Finally, I'm doing it. feel free to ask (almost) any question!
Also, the fic takes place after Beyjitzu ( by UnseenBurst ).

Characters:
Beys:
Chapters:
Sparking-II explained (It isn't the main system, just an additional one):
Character contest info here, it might end in 12-14 days.

That's about it for now.

AYYYYYYYYYYY MY DUCKY BOI HOLLOW DECIDED TO DO A FANFIC!?! NOW THATS REAL POGGERS

here are some characters
Orisi Vanaru
Taneki Jotaru
Lastor Amakari

Valorant Odysseus
Lightning Thor
Everlasting Loki

ik the names are kinda bad but im kinda out of ideas

(Aug. 06, 2021  2:05 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Finally, I'm doing it. feel free to ask (almost) any question!

Characters:
Beys:
Chapters:

That's about it for now.

callum is the main character huh?
Sweet! Character coming soon!
(Aug. 06, 2021  2:25 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:

Characters:
Beys:
Chapters:

That's about it for now.

AYYYYYYYYYYY MY DUCKY BOI HOLLOW DECIDED TO DO A FANFIC!?! NOW THATS REAL POGGERS

here are some characters
Orisi Vanaru
Taneki Jotaru
Lastor Amakari

Valorant Odysseus
Lightning Thor
Everlasting Loki

Characters:
Beys:
Chapters:

That's about it for now.

Nop, I'm just drafting some characters, also @BladeKingX I've updated the info on the contest.
Name: Hyto Watanabe

Appearance: He has dark brown hair and wears a purple polo and gray nice shorts

Personality: A last born from a mid class family, he loves his older brothers and they are his role models. He first discovered Beyblade when his brother brought him a Valkyrie V3. He loved watching the legends and on a trip to Egypt he discovered his partner, Horus.

Beyblade: Whirlwind Horus Sky’ CH-ll: 7 (left spin attack type)

Chip: Horus, Has a metal falcon on it

Ring: Whirlwind, Has two green blade Khopeshs (look it up if you don’t know) on the sides with bumps between.

Chassis-ll: 7, seven disk as a chassis, all metal.

Chassis Frame: looks live seven but made of rubber.

Driver: Sky’, Destroy’ at a lower height and when the spin decreases it jumps up to destroy’s normal height

Special Moves:

Whirlwind Force: Blast the other bey back

Whirlwind Wip: The winds whip the opponent back

Twister Break: Slams into the opponent into the side of the stadium

Double Crown Break: Like Twister Break but hits it again against the wall of the stadium.

Khopesh Slash: Cuts through the opponent with his blade

Sky’s Reign!: Dread Gravity but with a left spin

Sky’s the Limits!: Horus jumps and lands on his opponent

Pyramid Launch: Holds the launcher so it points up at a diagonal, pulls the string down diagonally to his right and pushes the launcher flat.
(Aug. 06, 2021  2:39 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  2:25 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: AYYYYYYYYYYY MY DUCKY BOI HOLLOW DECIDED TO DO A FANFIC!?! NOW THATS REAL POGGERS

here are some characters
Orisi Vanaru
Taneki Jotaru
Lastor Amakari

Valorant Odysseus
Lightning Thor
Everlasting Loki

Nop, I'm just drafting some characters, also @BladeKingX I've updated the info on the contest.

alrighty then i'll make a character sooner or later
Nice, I'll add a character later.
So I'm using the Kiwami System (A system I used in my fic)

Name: Zhao Mishima

Nationality: Japanese

Appearance: Zhao's outfit consists of a leather jacket over a printed black and orange button down shirt, grey knee shorts over a pair of black tights, and high top black and white leather sneakers. Hair color is brown and eye color is purple.

Personality: He's a very chill guy, he wanna become the world's best blader and he has a great sense of justice. He always gives his best it doesn't whoever his opponent is. And respects those who are stronger than him and gives advices to weak bladers.

Beyblade: Typhoon Zephyrus .99 Squall Sprint -Q

Kiwami Core: Zephyrus, The God of West Wind.

Kiwamk Blade: Typhoon, It has 6 spear shaped Blades (similar to Burn) which have little bjt of metal on it to increase attack power.

Kiwami Weight: 99, It's shape is like 2 Nines, one 9 on upper side and second one on the lower side.

Kiwami Armor: Quad, It has 4 wings which improves the Center of Gravity and when used in lower mode, the attack power is increased because of the weight.

Neo Disk: Squall, Disk has 2 wing shaped blades which have rubber on them.

Driver: Sprint, The driver has the shape of jaggy, but is made of metal. The driver has so much metal on it. And it rushes insanely fast.

There ya go
(Aug. 06, 2021  5:06 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: So I'm using the Kiwami System (A system I used in my fic)

Appearance: Zhao's outfit consists of a leather jacket over a printed black and orange button down shirt, grey knee shorts over a pair of black tights, and high top black and white leather sneakers. Hair color is brown and eye color is purple.

Personality: He's a very chill guy, he wanna become the world's best blader and he has a great sense of justice. He always gives his best it doesn't whoever his opponent is. And respects those who are stronger than him and gives advices to weak bladers.

Kiwamk Blade: Typhoon, It has 6 spear shaped Blades (similar to Burn) which have little bjt of metal on it to increase attack power.

Kiwami Weight: 99, It's shape is like 2 Nines, one 9 on upper side and second one on the lower side.

Kiwami Armor: Quad, It has 4 wings which improves the Center of Gravity and when used in lower mode, the attack power is increased because of the weight.

Driver: Sprint, The driver has the shape of jaggy, but is made of metal. The driver has so much metal on it. And it rushes insanely fast.

There ya go
Is it a clockwise attack type?
(Aug. 06, 2021  5:34 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  5:06 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: So I'm using the Kiwami System (A system I used in my fic)

There ya go
Is it a clockwise attack type?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it.
I'll use a system I made up

Destruction System

Name: Ben Kendo

Height: 5'7

Hair Color: Brown\

Eye Color: Blue

Beyblade Name: Rey Necromancer

Destroyer Core: Necromancer

Destroyer Blade: Rey

Disc: Nexus

Driver: Zeta+Z

Moves: Rey Slash, Rey Dive, Rey Balance, Shining Attack, and and Rey Block.
YOOO I'll add a character later!

@HollowMind8

Name: Jimi Womack

Height: 5'2'

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Black ish green

Personality: Jimi is a Silent girl and does not Talk The much she is only open to family and close friends!

Appearance: https://ibb.co/DMDc25c

Beyblade: Savage Jintel Awake Travel

Core: Jintel: Jintel has a hexagon shape and has a unique color (Gold Red and Green)

Savage Blade: The savage blade has 2 metal blades and 2 plastic blade.

Chassis: Awake: is a glowing chassis that glows in the dark and has a click where to blades come out.

Driver: Travel: Travel is a driver that has a square shape. It helps with dodging and it has a Spark tip to
So, chapter 1 is out, Idk if it's long enough but It has the length of 3 A4 paper sheets, so I think it's okay. You can find the chapter at the main post. i'd like some feedback. (the chapter seems very smol but believe me)
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:09 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: So, chapter 1 is out, Idk if it's long enough but It has the length of 3 A4 paper sheets, so I think it's okay. You can find the chapter at the main post. i'd like some feedback. (the chapter seems very smol but believe me)

nice chapter! didn't really see the biggest mistakes
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:09 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: So, chapter 1 is out, Idk if it's long enough but It has the length of 3 A4 paper sheets, so I think it's okay. You can find the chapter at the main post. i'd like some feedback. (the chapter seems very smol but believe me)

Ok so, I recommend making a post for every chapter you release becuase once you start creating more chapters, it'll be hard to just scroll back for the chapter, I also feel bad for Max since she lost to Hikaru and Drum.
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:15 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:

nice chapter! didn't really see the biggest mistakes

On pc it doesn't seem that long, that's why I'm asking If it's length is good (also I might drop Sarah info tomorow)

(Aug. 06, 2021  10:17 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Ok so, I recommend making a post for every chapter you release becuase once you start creating more chapters, it'll be hard to just scroll back for the chapter, I also feel bad for Max since she lost to Hikaru and Drum.

lol, don't worry she will... ops, I almost gave a spoiler. anyways, about the scrolling part: you can click on "go to page 1" and all the chapters will be there
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:18 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:15 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: nice chapter! didn't really see the biggest mistakes

On pc it doesn't seem that long, that's why I'm asking If it's length is good (also I might drop Sarah info tomorow)

oh, it's length is longer than all 3 of my Destiny episodes combined, so uh there's that
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:21 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:18 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: On pc it doesn't seem that long, that's why I'm asking If it's length is good (also I might drop Sarah info tomorow)

oh, it's length is longer than all 3 of my Destiny episodes combined, so uh there's that

Tbf I write plot at a slower rate (like, it was the first chapter, you said that its triple the size of 3 destiny chapters and I still only made 1 battle)
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:23 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:21 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: oh, it's length is longer than all 3 of my Destiny episodes combined, so uh there's that

Tbf I write plot at a slower rate (like, it was the first chapter, you said that its triple the size of 3 destiny chapters and I still only made 1 battle)
are you insulting me? oh thats the answer
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:25 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:23 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Tbf I write plot at a slower rate (like, it was the first chapter, you said that its triple the size of 3 destiny chapters and I still only made 1 battle)
are you insulting me? oh thats the answer

No afaik, I kinda said that I write plot slower than you, which means that this fic might have 3 seasons (which means I'll be stuck with resonance for a long time) Might be
Nice chapter! And haven't Kevin ever heard of the beyjitzu system? Lol
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:27 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Nice chapter! And haven't Kevin ever heard of the beyjitzu system? Lol

On my headcanon, America has a lot of systems, so never hearing about 1 is kinda common (even tho Shu got a Beyjitzu bey lol)
Lol, I'm so glad you made a squeal to Beyjitzu! Maybe add some other characters in Beyjitzu.
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:36 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Lol, I'm so glad you made a sequel to Beyjitzu! Maybe add some other characters in Beyjitzu.

I could add a beyjitzu character later, but Beyjitzu must be finished first. (but that's a great idea, I didn't thought about that)