[Fan Fiction]  The Battle of Homura and Bladers (Part 2 of Burst Ages Clash)

this is really good but there are some spelling mistakes... Otherwise it is brilliant!
Chapter 10: The stars aline

After the battle, Aiger decided to go out to an open field outside the building. He looked at Achilles. He knew if he stood the slightest chance he would need to step up his game, looking at Valt and Free. He noticed that the stars were alined. Then, an old man came and stood next to Aiger.
"I see you notice that the stars are in shape this night," He said

"Yeah. It looks interesting. Hey, who are you?"

"Oh, I my name is Reo. I came out here to see the stars, just like you I am assuming."

"I'm just tense about the battle. Also, I feel like I know you."

"Everyone says that about me, Aiger"

"Wait, how do you know my name? Did you see the match?"

"Of course. I am a huge Beyblade fan myself. Your Achilles is telling me that it can evolve."

"How? Why can't I hear it?"

"Well, sometimes beys only talk to certain people. It's not that it doesn't want to talk to you, it's just that it realizes that I can evolve it, which it wants."

"Well, could you evolve it for me? I would really appreciate it."

"Yes, I can. But first you must launch it. Lets go inside the building the battle took place. I am sure everyone left."

As they walked in, Aiger could feel the aura emitting from Achilles. It wanted to break free.

"Ok now, young man. Launch Achilles and I can see what I can do."

Then Aiger launched it. It felt like it was moving faster than normal, although this was just an old launch. Then, I slight trail emitted from the stars landing right in the center of the stadium. Achilles automatically went straight towards it and was spinning faster and faster by it. Then, everything went dark again. Reo was gone, but nothing seemed to happen to Achilles.

"What happened? I'm confused. Reo! Where are you! Where'd you go!"
Nice! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Chapter 11: Lui Vs. Xander!

Now some old challengers were heating up. People were making rumors that Lui has passed the 100 blader challenge. Xander was blading crazy now. It was insane. Free was very interested in this battle, as well and Explosion Fafnir.I don't know why for sure, but Free's aura was increasing just by hearing about this. Lui and Xander were also getting pumped.

"I'm going to win!" Yelled Xander towads Lui

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure... I have a new bey with me! Look at Rage Luinor!"

"Hm, well I'm classical. I'm going with Buster Xaculies! Xeno Xaculies is till within it, so we got twice the power!!!"

Now this was going to be a tense battle. No one quite knew who was going to win. They were both once part of the Big 4 and the Big 5, so people thought the stakes were even. But somebody... weather they were in the match or not... was going to have the advantage. The match was about to stat now. The referee came and started the match

One point for ring out an survivor finishes. Two points for a burst finish. First to get three points wins.

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

Luinor was circling around the stadium, faster and faster. Xaculies was right behind it, but it was a much slower bey. Then, Luinor started to wall run the stadium walls. It kept getting faster and faster.

"Luinor! Go faster!"

Then, Luinor was going really fast. It had a glaze behind it and then hit Xaculies with an easy burst!

"Grr..." mumbled Xander

Luinor with a burst finish! Two points are awarded to Lui

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

This time, Xaculies took the center. It was sinking into the stadium while Luinor kept hitting it with a barrage of attacks. It did practically nothing.

"Xaculies! End this quickly!"

"Luinor! Use Rage Spin!"

Than, Xaculies was wobbling, but not quite losing spin. It was confusing, but it is what was happening.

"Luinor! Attack!"

Then, after another run around the stadium walls, it hit Xacilues. Then, it seemed to have two blades instead of one. A shadow of Xeno and Buster Xaclies were wobbling, nethier one of them fully formed. The driver's tip was the same, but the layer were moving faster and faster. Then, Luinor hit, but time seemed to freeze for a split second. The shadow of one of the beys hit, than right after another. It burst Luinor just like that.

"What? But, that's impossible..."

"I told you, we hve twice the power!"

The next round was starting.

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

Both beys headed straight for the center, and clashed each other back. It happened again. And again. And again. And guess what... it happened again.

"End this now! Luinor!"

Then, it hit Xaclies and it started wobbling.

"Use endless barrage!"

After, Luinor was going fast. It kept hitting Xaclies over and over aging gaining more speed after each attack for more attacks for more speed. Then, it was yet again anothe rburst for Luinor.

-

"Nice battle you put up today"

"Your effort was pathetic! I've seen 8 year old blade better than that!"

Oh and by the way is my new PFP better?
(Feb. 12, 2021  2:29 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Bonus Chapter because the other one was so short

Chapter 9: Heji vs. Rantoro

After that extreme battle, Valt thought to himself how hard the competition was going to be. After witnessing that, he realized that everyone was practicing and getting way, way stronger. After that day, he practiced to learn more and more about Corrupt Valtryek, because they were still new to each other. He wanted to learn about something special that Valtryek could do... something... powerful...

-

"Lets go Valtryek! Use Electric Slice!"

Suddenly, Valtryek's black and red blades were connecting with dark red power. Someone who didn't know either of them would think this was evil, but looks can be deceiving.

these are awesome dude! Keep it up!!
Then, they bey dummy they were using exploded; not burst, but exploded into a million pieces of plastic.

"Hm, we're getting better..."

-

"Ok, folks! We are back with yet again an amazing battle about to happen! We have Hejira on one side, and Rantro in the other! The last battle was one to really remember throughout the rest of these battles. Now that Laben won, he needs to win 1 more battle to safely secure his spot in the next part, but Ken needs to step up his game if he even has a chance! Now, lets get blading!"

"Go big bro! You got this" Yelled Captain from one the spectator seats

"Lets do this fair and square" Said Heji

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

Roctavor took the center on the acceltor stadium and started to gain some real speed, real fast

"I must end this before he gets to fast. Go Hercules!"

Then it tried to hit Roctovor out of the stadium but it was just to fast, knocked back Hercules, and it then went into defense mode.

"I've got this one in the bag!"

Hercules just kept going around in the stadium, slowly loosing stamina, and then it just stopped spinning.

Lets do this, Archer Hercules... I know we can!

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

This time, things were different. Roctavor Went for the center, but got flown around right next to the walls of the stadium. It was going for what seemed 10,000 mph while Hercules did the same thing, but when it got flown off, it went back in, thus keeping it in attack mode.

"End this!"

Then, Hercules got a burst finished.

-

"Hey, good game out there, the both of you," said Valt to Heji and Rantoro.

"Thanks. It looks like Ken isn't the only one that has to step up there game..."

"Thank you. It is all in the launch angle and power."
Sorry, but the internet went down in my town today, so I don't have time to make a new chapter.
(Feb. 25, 2021  1:32 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Sorry, but the internet went down in my town today, so I don't have time to make a new chapter.

Sucks, sorry to hear, I hope you stay safe
A chapter will be posted todaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!
(Feb. 25, 2021  6:00 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: A chapter will be posted todaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!

Alright!
i cant wait for the next chapter
-I did not realize how good my story is. Thanks for the support ya'll
(Feb. 25, 2021  6:42 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: -I did not realize how good my story is. Thanks for the support ya'll

No problem! It really is good!
Chapter 12: Aiger's Discovery

After that win on Lui's side, he went and rested for a bit and then got practicing again. He kept launching for a bit and then Aiger came over and asked if he wanted to practice with him.

"Sure I guess. If it gets me stronger to destroy these losers."
Then they started launching again, practicing for quite a bit. A little later, Reo came out and told Lui to follow him.

"Who are you? Why do you want me to come with you?!?!"

Then Aiger realized who this was and stepped in

"Wait, your that guy who evolved my bey... what did it do? I don't notice a difference"

"I'm only concerning Lui right now. But for your answer, find yourself a real battle"

Then Lui followed Reo outside the building while Aiger continued practicing

-

"Hey Aiger! I'm going to crush you with my new Frenzy Luinor!"

"Oh yeah! Well I'm going to crush you as well!"

Then they started preparing for a real battle. They got out their launchers, loaded them, and then started counting down.
Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

Both the beys went flying, going around and around the stadium. Luinor was a cold blue color. It had streaks of white from each of it's 4 wings moving from wing to wing. The center of it had an image of a dragon with icicles sticking out from every possible area.

"Luinor! Go! Use Frenzy speeeeed!"

Then, Luinor started wall running the stadium, going faster and faster. It was to the point where it was going so fast you couldn't even make out the bey and it just looked like a blue and white ring around the stadium. Then, Aiger could hear something.
"Aiger, unleash my new power that I have ready."

"Achilles? Well, I promise I will!"

Then, the night stars above in the sky seemed to shine a bit brighter. Then, Achilles changed form. It had 5 red blades sticking out each corner in the shape of a star with an outside coating of silver, and in the center was a bright blue star that was glowing. Then, it came and burst Luinor.

"Wait, what? How is that possible? What just happened!?!?"

"Don't worry, Lui. You still have a long way to go. Aiger has just unlocked Achiles's true form, as Star Achilles. Keep practicing."

"Woah, Achilles, that... was amazing!"
fury luinor?
or how bout' freeze luinor?
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:53 PM)eggblader Wrote: fury luinor?

Hmmm... 'Fury' and 'Rage' are to common, and Freeze doesn't have the right ring to it.. but still thx
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:57 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:53 PM)eggblader Wrote: fury luinor?

Hmmm... 'Fury' and 'Rage' are to common, and Freeze doesn't have the right ring to it.. but still thx

yeah i know freeze isnt great, but i tried llTiredll
Frenzy Luinor/Longinus
Wrath Luinor/Longinus
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:16 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Chapter 12: Aiger's Discovery

After that win on Lui's side, he went and rested for a bit and then got practicing again. He kept launching for a bit and then Aiger came over and asked if he wanted to practice with him.

Then they started launching again, practicing for quite a bit. A little later, Reo came out and told Lui to follow him.

"Wait, your that guy who evolved my bey... what did it do? I don't notice a difference"

"I'm only concerning Lui right now. But for your answer, find yourself a real battle"

-

"Hey Aiger! I'm going to crush you with my new 0100110 Luinor!"

Then they started preparing for a real battle. They got out their launchers, loaded them, and then started counting down.
Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

Both the beys went flying, going around and around the stadium. Luinor was a cold blue color. It had streaks of white from each of it's 4 wings moving from wing to wing. The center of it had an image of a dragon with icicles sticking out from every possible area.

"Luinor! Go! Use 0110101 speeeeed!"

Then, Luinor started wall running the stadium, going faster and faster. It was to the point where it was going so fast you couldn't even make out the bey and it just looked like a blue and white ring around the stadium. Then, Aiger could hear something.

Then, the night stars above in the sky seemed to shine a bit brighter. Then, Achilles changed form. It had 5 red blades sticking out each corner in the shape of a star with an outside coating of silver, and in the center was a bright blue star that was glowing. Then, it came and burst Luinor.

"Don't worry, Lui. You still have a long way to go. Aiger has just unlocked Achiles's true form, as Star Achilles. Keep practicing."

And by the way, when it said "010101" for Luinor, I want your suggestions for what it's name should be!

No? No one? No name ideas?

How about each time luinor shows up do a different binary number and that will be the name.
(Feb. 25, 2021  8:11 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Frenzy Luinor/Longinus
Wrath Luinor/Longinus

(Feb. 25, 2021  8:30 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  7:16 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Chapter 12: Aiger's Discovery

-

"Hey Aiger! I'm going to crush you with my new 0100110 Luinor!"

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

"Luinor! Go! Use 0110101 speeeeed!"

And by the way, when it said "010101" for Luinor, I want your suggestions for what it's name should be!

No? No one? No name ideas?

How about each time luinor shows up do a different binary number and that will be the name.

I like the idea, Master Chanto, but I'm going to go with PeppzieCola's "Frenzy Luinor
(Feb. 25, 2021  8:45 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  8:11 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Frenzy Luinor/Longinus
Wrath Luinor/Longinus

(Feb. 25, 2021  8:30 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: How about each time luinor shows up do a different binary number and that will be the name.

I like the idea, Master Chanto, but I'm going to go with PeppzieCola's "Frenzy Luinor

You could have the name be frenzy but do it in binary? It's alright though if you don't want to.
Master Chanto lol
(Feb. 25, 2021  8:52 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  8:45 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I like the idea, Master Chanto, but I'm going to go with PeppzieCola's "Frenzy Luinor

You could have the name be frenzy but do it in binary? It's alright though if you don't want to.

oh that's what you meant I though you meant keep it in random binary
Chapter 14: Sisco Vs Shu!

After the day Lui evolved Rage Luinor to Frenzy Luinor, he went to sit in the stadium for today's match, which not very many people knew who was going against Sisco.

"So who is that excuse for a blader going against today?"

"No one really knows," said Valt who who was sitting 2 or 3 people away from him

"I've heard before that Sisco has been practicing and that Satomb is much stronger."

"Everyone says that when someone they haven't seen in a while steps in! I'm sure that he is as weak as I remember him"

"Well, let's see how good he is in this next battle. But I truly do wonder who he is going up against..."
"Ah, why would you? Probably some weak loser like the one he's about to go up against"

"No, I've been noticing Free's power increasing lately, so he knows something about the upcoming match."

"Well let's find out now! There coming now."

The person was tall with red eyes and had white hair

'Wait.. Shu is in the Tourney? Since when? I though he gave up blading since he moved to Africa to help the people there... what happened?"

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

Satomb quickly took the center and was spinning fast like any old bey. But right before Satomb did, Free, who was 2 seats behind Valt, was emitting an aura again. Then, Spryzen, who looked quite different with it's Oval design and black streaks throughout the red design of the bey like it was splattered everywhere randomly, and was glowing red, went straight for Staomb.

"Satomb! Use our new move, curse defense!"
Then Satomb's wheels were spinning by themselves and when Spryzen hit, it bounced off. Then it came in for another hit, and burst Satomb.

"Two points to Volcanic Spryzen with a burst finish. Shu is awarded with 2 points. The winner is Shu Korenni"

"Woah, that was a quick match..." said Valt.

I know, I know, this one wasn't that good....... just really wasn't in the mood today
Yassss more Ages Clashing is being posted today!
(Mar. 01, 2021  6:05 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Yassss more Ages Clashing is being posted today!

yaasssss