[Fan Fiction]  dark destiny

I really don’t know what to do with this. I’ll think of what to do and figure it out. Meanwhile this was going to be Beyblade GX but then I saw the hell lot of Episodes and I was like nope not happening today.
Um, I do not know exactly what to say, but it looks and sounds cool
This sounds like it really just won't work, but I'll follow it either way because it'd be amazing if you actually pull it off.
Me, a pokemon tcg fan, thinking that this would be about ptcg but then finds out that it's yugioh xD.
Changing this thread to my own universe ff. Rules for character contest
Required info:
Name
Appearance
Special Abilities (if none then say none)
Bey (need a name and any information on gimmicks, this can be from any generation from any series OG to Burst also tell me what type of “flux” is allowed)
Deadline open till I feel like closing.

First place will be the mc

Second place will be the villain

Third place will be rival
(Feb. 11, 2021  9:16 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Name: Athena Valhalla

Nationality: Half American, Half Japanese

Physical Appearance (warning: This will go into questionable detail)

Has a skinny body with a medium sized chest and relatively small thighs, she often wears a purple dress with bows on the chest and she wears black jeans and she wears purple dress shoes. She has purple eyes and purple hair with a twisted braid (Coronet) on top of her head. Face-wise she is incredibly beautiful.

Personality Traits

Shy - she gets nervous around new people

Friendly - she loves her friends and likes to give them hugs.

Clumsy - she is quite clumsy

Bey - Guide/Angelic Adeona Charge' 4A

Adeona Chip - its basically Uranus if it was Dual Spin. Face is black and the flames are White and blue

Guide Ring - basically First but a little more rounded

Angelic Ring: Kinda like King but with an extra wing

4A Chassis: A dual spin double chassis with 4 attack blades arranged like the Under frame

Charge' Driver - a driver with a wide base with metal and a plastic flat tip and has a tight burst lock.

Special Moves

Guide Slash - Adeona uses its 2 big blades to slash across the opponent.

Angelic Burst - using Angelic Adeona, it uses its 6 blades to slash the opponent in a fierce combo. This results in a burst or over finish

Edit: Forgot special moves

You know me, im going with Athena.

(edit: If she wins, id like her to be anything but a villain since it would be out of character for her)
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Changing this thread to my own universe ff. Rules for character contest
Required info:
Name
Appearance
Bey (need a name and any information on gimmicks, this can be from any generation from any series OG to Burst also tell me what type of “flux” is allowed)

Name: Rex
Appearance: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAD
Special Abilities:
Radio Demon: it buffs Alastors attack power by locking the chassis.
Overlord: this Alastors special move. Rex causes the opponents to see demonic symbols around him and may see his eyes in different ways. Some people might see his pupils become clocks ticking one way and some people might see his eyes turn into the static tv thing. Rex is able to summon a portal doing this that black tentacles come out of that pull apart the opponent bey trying to drag the bey into its portal.

Bey:
Layer (Immortal Alastor): it’s a dual spin bey with a pure metal version of the dead armor. It’s red and black and in the center of the bey it shows the avatar (the avatar is https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAD).

Hybrid’: it’s a dash version of Hybrid

Rex uses dark flux/dark turbo
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  9:16 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Name: Athena Valhalla

Nationality: Half American, Half Japanese

Physical Appearance (warning: This will go into questionable detail)

Has a skinny body with a medium sized chest and relatively small thighs, she often wears a purple dress with bows on the chest and she wears black jeans and she wears purple dress shoes. She has purple eyes and purple hair with a twisted braid (Coronet) on top of her head. Face-wise she is incredibly beautiful.

Personality Traits

Shy - she gets nervous around new people

Friendly - she loves her friends and likes to give them hugs.

Clumsy - she is quite clumsy

Bey - Guide/Angelic Adeona Charge' 4A

Adeona Chip - its basically Uranus if it was Dual Spin. Face is black and the flames are White and blue

Guide Ring - basically First but a little more rounded

Angelic Ring: Kinda like King but with an extra wing

4A Chassis: A dual spin double chassis with 4 attack blades arranged like the Under frame

Charge' Driver - a driver with a wide base with metal and a plastic flat tip and has a tight burst lock.

Special Moves

Guide Slash - Adeona uses its 2 big blades to slash across the opponent.

Angelic Burst - using Angelic Adeona, it uses its 6 blades to slash the opponent in a fierce combo. This results in a burst or over finish

Edit: Forgot special moves

You know me, im going with Athena.

(edit: If she wins, id like her to be anything but a villain since it would be out of character for her)

Any abilities you would like to give to Athena (as for being a villain I’ll pull some strings to make it all work out in the end).
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: You know me, im going with Athena.

Any abilities you would like to give to Athena (as for being a villain I’ll pull some strings to make it all work out in the end).

I mean if Athena won’t be the villain Rex can
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: You know me, im going with Athena.

None atm. I'll edit it if I think of something
Name: Arashi Tsukishima
Nationality: Japanese
Height: 5'7ft.
Weight: 47kg
Hair Color: Navy blue w/ Ice blue highlights, Translucent blue-green (Resonance)
Eye Color: Blue, Yellow (Resonance)

Appearance:
Arashi is a teenage boy of average height with a fair skin complexion, with shaggy navy blue hair with ice blue highlights all around and blue eyes. He wears a somewhat baggy hoodie that's white and has a black hood and black sleeves as well, a black shirt underneath, dark blue tattered jeans, and black low-top sneakers. Once he activates his resonance, his irises glow bright yellow and his hair turns into a translucent blue-green color.

Personality:
Arashi is a boy that displays a silent and emotionless exterior and would not talk to many people but in actuality he is just socially awkward, freezing in place when greeted by people or sweating profusely around large crowds no matter the temperature of the room. When battling though he doesn't get shaken by pressure against opponents, and whenever he is pinned down he tends to be able to turn the tables and give the advantage to himself.

Special Abilities:
Cutting Resonance
-Much like many Legendary Bladers, he is able to talk to the spirit of his Bey but with a small change; which is the ability to talk anyone's Bey Spirits which allows for him to take advantage of their feelings and if possible, cancel out the Resonance between the owner and the Bey.

Beyblade/s:
Name:
Stratos Ariel Agate 6B
Beyblade Type:
Balance-type
Spin Direction:
Clockwise

Ring - Stratos:
Stratos is a right-spinning Sparking Ring that features a circular perimeter like a smoother Basalt Fusion Wheel with rubber. It features a gimmick where it can facilitate an armor like that seen on the Infinite Ring, the armor being looking similar to the Diablo Fusion Wheel. When the armor is placed on the upper layer, in which it covers the rubber above and allows for the armor to be free-spinning in order for it to parry oncoming attacks. When placed underneath, the center of gravity is lowered for stability, the armor is stationary as opposed to the upper layer and the rubber is revealed as well which creates a Counter Mode for it to reflect damage to its enemies.

Sparking Chip - Ariel:
Ariel is a right-spinning Chip that features four angelic wings that are made of metal coiling around one another and the Chip Core that is situated in the center, which is meant to represents this Ring's namesake; Ariel an angel found in Jewish/Christian mysticism and Apocrypha which also means the 'lion of God'.

Chassis - 6B:
6B is a Dual-Layer Chassis that can accommodate Beys of both spin directions and features a somewhat circular perimeter like the Stratos Ring and also has protrusions pointing downwards which is meant to lower the Beyblade's center of gravity and synergize with the Counter Mode of the Stratos Ring. It features three moderately strong teeth and one last strong tooth.

Performance Tip - Agate:
Agate is a Balance-type Driver that is taller than most Drivers (shorter than Bullet though) and features both a manual mode-changing gimmick and an automatic mode-changing gimmick like the X Drive Performance Tip from Metal Fight. It has three modes to switch from via twisting the tips, the attack mode which features a Hollow Flat like Zephyr, a Stamina mode which features a cone tip like that seen on Xtend+ and a Defense-mode which features a S2D (Stern Semi Defense) like that on X Drive. When set on Defense mode, it changes to Stamina mode when loss of stamina occurs but when set to Attack mode it remains the same.

Note: Think of the Agate Driver as the X Drive Performance Tip.
might as well

Charon Mortem
Gender: mAlE(I'm sorry male and female are like the weirdest words ever)
Appearance: Tanned, kinda tall. Has a green hoodie, black jeans, and a black t-shirt. always has either air pods or ear buds in his ears.
Hobbies/Personaility: Loves skateboarding. very laid back, out of a mix between a surfer dude and a passive-aggressive soccer mom. not like how free is chill in a rude way, more like making the whole room calm down. if anyone touches his board or his air pods, they die

Ability: Spirit Link. Because of his high resonance, charon gains part of the physical appearance of his beys avatar, including claws, green hair, and fangs. his resonance is also amplified by thousands of times its original state, and charon even gains special abilities, like hellblaze, which makes his opponent lose all oxygen and experience and intense burning feeling for five seconds. so yea don't steal dis mans air pods
Bey: Tartarus Kerbeus 2D(awakened) Universe+.
Tartarus: Three chains and three dog heads, sorta like Guardian. the snouts are sticking outwards instead of the side, and the chains are metal. the gimmick is that when Kerbeus is MOVING(not spinning) quickly, the dog heads extend for attack, and when it is moving slowly, the chains extend for defense.
Kerbeus: A single roaring dog head
2D: green 2D.
Universe+: Universe but a rubber ring instead of plastic.
Moves:
Chain defense: in defense mode, Kerbeus blocks all attacks.
Hades Drift: In attack mode, universe+ catches on the tornado ridge, and attacks with great power.
Tartarus Spin: in the center, Universe+ rolls on the rubber part, and it blocks attacks while creating a red and purple whirlwind. sorta like z shield(or was it z defense? the one aiga used on evel)
Bloody Buster: in attack mode, universe+ rolls around on that red circle in the center of the stadium and counters attacks like crazy, like a reverse dead gravity.
Hellraze: Ok, so this one is weird. in attack mode, universe+ rolls around on that red circle in the center of the stadium(like bloody buster). Charon calls the move name, and a small red flame appears in the center of the stadium. then, three chains appear form the flame, grab the opponent, and drag it to the center. Charon goes into spirit link, and stares at his opponent for five seconds. his opponent faints as Kerbeus attacks and inta-bursts his opponent. yea, kinda stole this one from ghost rider but whatever
4th place gets to be the friend character.
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I really don’t know what to do with this. I’ll think of what to do and figure it out. Meanwhile this was going to be Beyblade GX but then I saw the hell lot of Episodes and I was like nope not happening today.

(Feb. 12, 2021  3:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Changing this thread to my own universe ff. Rules for character contest
Required info:
Name
Appearance

Name: Zokar the Third
Appearance: Here is what Zokar exactly looks like: https://www.google.com/search?q=maldor+i...x84v_ZYmeM.
Special Abilities: Manipulation of Elements, Very Clever, and Teleportation like Ryuga's.
Bey Name: Raiden Susanoo
Generation: MFB
Flux: Dark Flux
Special Moves: Thunder's God Arrow, and Hammer of Storms.
Ultimate Move: Thunder God's Wrath!
Modes: Thunder Arrow Mode (This mode is automatically used in the Special Move Thunder's God Arrow. It exposes three blades and arrows of lightning shoot around the stadium, seeking to destroy the opponent bey.) and Ultra Mode. Ultra Mode is when the bey is surrounded by Lightning and Thunder. It races toward the opponent bey to crush it.

Bey Spirit Appearance: https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Lig...nstruction.
(Feb. 13, 2021  6:37 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I really don’t know what to do with this. I’ll think of what to do and figure it out. Meanwhile this was going to be Beyblade GX but then I saw the hell lot of Episodes and I was like nope not happening today.

Required info:
Name
Appearance

Appearance: Here is what Zokar exactly looks like: https://www.google.com/search?q=maldor+i...x84v_ZYmeM.
Special Abilities: Manipulation of Elements, Very Clever, and Teleportation like Ryuga's.
Modes: Thunder Arrow Mode (This mode is automatically used in the Special Move Thunder's God Arrow. It exposes three blades and arrows of lightning shoot around the stadium, seeking to destroy the opponent bey.) and Ultra Mode. Ultra Mode is when the bey is surrounded by Lightning and Thunder. It races toward the opponent bey to crush it.

What parts are on the bey (you can also make your bey a mfb bey)
(Feb. 13, 2021  6:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  6:37 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Name: Zokar the Third

What parts are on the bey (you can also make your bey a mfb bey)

I did make it a MFB bey

Face Bolt : The Face of the Japanese God of Thunder and Storms embed on it. it is the heaviest Face Bolt in MFB
Fusion Wheel: Two Sides on it, to represent the two weapons of the Thunder God. The two Weapons are the Hammer of Storms and the Bow and Arrow of Lightning.

Energy Ring: Has two hidden layers, which are exposed when switched to Thunder Arrow Mode. When the Two Hidden Layers are exposed, they shoot Thunder Arrows similiar to the ability of Evil Befall, only many times stronger and faster.

Spin Track: Storm. Lookslike the Eye of A Storm, having three blades used for attacking power

Thunder Tip- Able to switch between Lightning and Riptide Mode. In Lightning Mode, the tip submerges, and creates insane speed with immense attack power. Riptide Mode makes the tip longer, able to stand the strongest of attacks.

(Feb. 12, 2021  8:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: 4th place gets to be the friend character.

My OC that I wrote is more like the type of a villian or rival.
Wynn Keita
Short but shave Brown hair and blue eyes has a darker skin tone
Male
Howling Wolf 6A Disaster
Howling: a circle ring with four teeth like things coming out the side and are rubber
Wolf: a wolf
6A: four bladed 2a
Disaster: Extreme but can change from attacking to a bubble like keep, also has a free spin ring like destroy
Howling can be free spin or locked
Howling storm
Disaster Strike
Disaster Zone
Wolf pounce
Howling wolf bite
Hyper flux/invisa flux (goes invisible)
6Jupiter5, can I create a another flux?

If I can't, I'll go with Superior Flux
(Feb. 13, 2021  10:32 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: 6Jupiter5, can I create a another flux?

Get creative with it man. Create whatever flux you want as long as you describe it.
(Feb. 14, 2021  1:51 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  10:32 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: 6Jupiter5, can I create a another flux?

Get creative with it man. Create whatever flux you want as long as you describe it.

Ok here's it:

Name: Elemental Flux.
Powers/Abilities: Enhanced Speed, Attack Power, Defense, Stamina, and Balance. Able to use elements to attack and defend, making the blader who has mastered this flux insanely powerful. The Elements Are: Aether, Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Space, and Lightning. The power to control the elements is decided by the understanding and capability of the user of this Flux.

This flux is the rarest of them all

Face Bolt : The Face of the Japanese God of Thunder and Storms embed on it. it is the heaviest Face Bolt in MFB
Fusion Wheel: Two Sides on it, to represent the two weapons of the Thunder God. The two Weapons are the Hammer of Storms and the Bow and Arrow of Lightning.

Energy Ring: Has two hidden layers, which are exposed when switched to Thunder Arrow Mode. When the Two Hidden Layers are exposed, they shoot Thunder Arrows similiar to the ability of Evil Befall, only many times stronger and faster.

Spin Track: Storm. Looks like the Eye of A Storm, having three blades used for attacking power

Thunder Tip- Able to switch between Lightning and Riptide Mode. In Lightning Mode, the tip submerges, and creates insane speed with immense attack power. Riptide Mode makes the tip longer, able to stand the strongest of attack

Name: Elemental Flux.
Powers/Abilities: Enhanced Speed, Attack Power, Defense, Stamina, and Balance. Able to use elements to attack and defend, making the blader who has mastered this flux insanely powerful. The Elements Are: Aether, Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Space, and Lightning. The power to control the elements is decided by the understanding and capability of the user of this Flux.

This flux is the rarest of them all

A little change on Arashi:
Name: Arashi Tsukishima
Nationality: Japanese
Height: 5'7ft.
Weight: 47kg
Hair Color: Navy blue w/ Ice blue highlights, Translucent blue-green (Resonance)
Eye Color: Blue, Yellow (Resonance)

Appearance:
Arashi is a teenage boy of average height with a fair skin complexion, with shaggy navy blue hair with ice blue highlights all around and blue eyes. He wears a somewhat baggy hoodie that's white and has a black hood and black sleeves as well, a black shirt underneath, dark blue tattered jeans, and black low-top sneakers. Once he activates his resonance, his irises glow bright yellow and his hair turns into a translucent blue-green color.

Personality:
Arashi is a boy that displays a silent and emotionless exterior and would not talk to many people but in actuality he is just socially awkward, freezing in place when greeted by people or sweating profusely around large crowds no matter the temperature of the room. When battling though he doesn't get shaken by pressure against opponents, and whenever he is pinned down he tends to be able to turn the tables and give the advantage to himself.

Special Abilities:
Cutting Resonance:
-Much like many Legendary Bladers, he is able to talk to the spirit of his Bey but with a small change; which is the ability to talk anyone's Bey Spirits which allows for him to take advantage of their feelings and if possible, cancel out the Resonance between the owner and the Bey.
Stratos Mist:
-In Absorb/Defense Mode, a blue mist surrounds Ariel and turns somewhat invisible. When an opponent hits it the opponent merely phases through Ariel but Ariel is unable to attack at this point, but it can be utilized as some sort of camouflage to sneak up behind an opponent.
Stratos Mirage:
-In Counter/Attack Mode, a blue mist surrounds Ariel like in Stratos Mist albeit it still makes Ariel visible. Immediately after being surrounded by the mist, multiple copies of Ariel appear around the stadium all of which are impervious to attacks and are also able to act as camouflage like with Stratos Mist.
Stratos Storm:
-In Counter/Attack Mode, a white fog surrounds the entire stadium and gets sucked up by Ariel as it charges at its opponent dealing an incredibly powerful attack with the storm that it's carrying alongside it.
Got a basic idea for the plot: our mc tries to go into the divine realm and succeeds, but a horde of dark Beyblade spirits are unleashed upon the world resulting in the villain to be unleashed. In order to keep peace the gods tell the mc that they must defeat the villain and they will be granted one power for this. Later the mc figures out that there are more like them (more people with powers).
(Feb. 15, 2021  11:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Got a basic idea for the plot: our mc tries to go into the divine realm and succeeds, but a horde of dark Beyblade spirits are unleashed upon the world resulting in the villain to be unleashed. In order to keep peace the gods tell the mc that they must defeat the villain and they will be granted one power for this. Later the mc figures out that there are more like them (more people with powers).

Plot Sounds good. It kinda sounds like a plot like My Fan Fic's. Will u like to collaborate with First blader War (aka my fan fic)
Anyone else want to join?

Waiting for 3 more contestants.