[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade burst blazing redo 14+(on break)

This is a story of beyblade burst so far but changed a bit. I included my self in the story I'm SHUN Kurenai the long lost sister of shu Kurenai. I won't. Spoil too much. Some characters are not included. 
This has violent actions and abuse. And some JoJo bizarre adventures references. Also use of Japanese words.

Part 1 Chapter 1:valt vs free 
 *both beys burst*
 Judge:it's a draw
 Free:valt you gotten stronger but I'm still going to win.
Valt:me and valkryie grew more then ever and I believe I will win.
*valkryie and fafnir are both launched*
*both beys hit each other at full strength*
Valt:let's end this valkyrie
Valkyrie slams into fafnir then a big flash of light covers the whole stadium.
After the light stop valkryie was in the air then it happened valkyrie broke in half.
Chapter 2:maiden of destruction 
Coming soon
Characters entry's
SunBlader98
ShaDowTr3x
GreenK9148
DeltaZakuro

Part 2 
Chapter 1 the maidens return shun kurenai
Chapter 2 superior turbo the new genesis
Chapter 3 shun and gwyn are married?
Chapter 4 darkness uproar/darkness maiden
Chapter 5 shun loses?
Chapter 6 valt vs shun the rematch
Chapter 7 valt vs gwynn
Chapter 8 looking for shun
Chapter 9 the new blader in town shun kurenai
Chapter 10 the new and improved maiden
Chapter 11 gwynn vs shun
Chapter 12 maiden breaks/valt vs shun round 2
Chapter 13 maiden new power

Chapter 14 shun vs gwynn

Chapter 15 clash of the geniuses

Chapter 16 the rival in town (winner of the contest 2 character)

Chapter 17 Shun goes missing

Chapter 17 genesis and maiden fuse?

Chapter 18 The return of the maiden of darkness shun kurenai/akira kurenai vs shun kurenai

Chapter 19 awaken Slash Shogun
Chapter 20 Suki Ryuenji vs akira
I finished chapters 2 and 3 and working on chapter 4 my idea is to make it like jojo bizarre adventure split my story in many parts. Any time at random I'm going to write the letters of my bey

Today's letter is d
Tommrrow letters are e and a
Update I can't post my real copy of my fan fic so I got to make it kid friendly because there some violet scenes and bad words so I got to make more kid friendly and I'm maybe thinking about stopping writing this fan fic

Update I think my ideas will be stolen from me so I'm changing my name of my bey to ice dragon instead of my real bey in the real fan fic/manga and also I have the real copy it has my real ideas if your wondering I have it almost done 6 chapters left till I finish this part
Update Im going to stop posting about this fanfic until its done also I decided to quit writing fanfic on this thread.
(Jun. 15, 2020  3:42 PM)kai edits Wrote: Update Im going to stop posting about this fanfic until its done also I decided to quit writing fanfic on this thread.
Update fanfic part one is done let me sum it up for you guys 
Part 1 
Shun goes on a quest to be number one in the world but after his match with valt shun's bey rebellion maiden gets evil aura. Shun after many years comes back and beats valt and breaks his bey. Shun was married 14 years before their final battle were shun battles valt again. Shuns daughter akira was his successor in the maiden blood line. Free is shuns old brother. Shun as a child was kidnapped by shu's parents to make sure he will never get to know his legacy as ruler of the maiden blood line. After becoming a Kurenai he walks towards a bey battle then free appears and takes shun home and then shun got rebellion maiden thus his journey continues as Kai edits is being lazy enough not to finish part 2 in time
Part 2 is going to be done soon my other fan fic is coming after I finish this fanfic
Part 2 is basely just my daughter following my foot steps but there's a twist. Who is stronger akira or shun find out soon. Please reply who you think is going to win.

(Jun. 10, 2020  10:17 AM)kai edits Wrote: This is a story of beyblade burst so far but changed a bit. I included my self in the story I'm SHUN Kurenai the long lost brother of shu Kurenai. I won't. Spoil too much. Some characters are not included. 
This has violent actions and abuse

Chapter 1:valt vs free 
 *both beys burst*
 Judge:it's a draw
 Free:valt you gotten stronger but I'm still going to win.
Valt:me and valkryie grew more then ever and I believe I will win.
*valkryie and fafnir are both launched*
*both beys hit each other at full strength*
Valt:let's end this valkyrie
Valkyrie slams into fafnir then a big flash of light covers the whole stadium.
After the light stop valkryie was in the air then it happened valkyrie broke in half.
Chapter 2:maiden of destruction 
Coming soon

Today and till july 15 there is a character contest submit your character in a dm so I can choose 1 winner in the contest. If your character wins I will include your character in the next part
Update on part 2 it gonna take awhile since my character shun kurenai is going to be in another fanfic so i have to delay my fanfic for a bit
(Jul. 09, 2020  10:07 PM)kai edits Wrote: Update on part 2 it gonna take awhile since my character shun kurenai is going to be in another fanfic so i have to delay my fanfic for a bit

Uh, why does that mean you have to delay yours? I’m not gonna miss it, I’m just trying to figure out your logic.
(Jul. 09, 2020  10:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  10:07 PM)kai edits Wrote: Update on part 2 it gonna take awhile since my character shun kurenai is going to be in another fanfic so i have to delay my fanfic for a bit

Uh, why does that mean you have to delay yours? I’m not gonna miss it, I’m just trying to figure out your logic.

Maybe his character will time warp and be erased from everyone’s minds for a week or so? Jk. Probably because Kai edits wants to read the other fanfic and is excited for his character?
(Jul. 09, 2020  10:30 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  10:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Uh, why does that mean you have to delay yours? I’m not gonna miss it, I’m just trying to figure out your logic.

Maybe his character will time warp and be erased from everyone’s minds for a week or so? Jk. Probably because Kai edits wants to read the other fanfic and is exited for his character?
We can only hope I still don’t see why that interferes with it. Oh well.
(Jul. 09, 2020  10:31 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  10:30 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Maybe his character will time warp and be erased from everyone’s minds for a week or so? Jk. Probably because Kai edits wants to read the other fanfic and is exited for his character?
We can only hope I still don’t see why that interferes with it. Oh well.

Cause I need to work on my other fanfic too so it's delayed to next year or later this month
(Jul. 09, 2020  11:10 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  10:31 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: We can only hope I still don’t see why that interferes with it. Oh well.

Cause I need to work on my other fanfic too so it's delayed to next year or later this month

Is the reason for next year/month because you’re gonna try to have/use better grammar?
The fanfic I'm in is beyblade ice and fire ultimate blazer fanfic
(Jul. 09, 2020  11:55 PM)kai edits Wrote: The fanfic I'm in is beyblade ice and fire ultimate blazer fanfic
I know. You’re not in it. Your OC is. I’m surprised your OC was still in as you had to be reminded many times that it was MFB, and not Burst.
I said rebellion maiden bearing
(Jul. 09, 2020  11:58 PM)kai edits Wrote: I said rebellion maiden bearing

And yet you had special moves that literally had “Burst” in it. You also didn’t specify much.
(Jul. 09, 2020  11:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  11:55 PM)kai edits Wrote: The fanfic I'm in is beyblade ice and fire ultimate blazer fanfic
I know. You’re not in it. Your OC is. I’m surprised your OC was still in as you had to be reminded many times that it was MFB, and not Burst.

If shun kurenai is not in it I wouldn't allow my bey in it

(Jul. 10, 2020  12:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  11:58 PM)kai edits Wrote: I said rebellion maiden bearing

And yet you had special moves that literally had “Burst” in it. You also didn’t specify much.

It not beyblade burst. Burst as in a big bang a explosion

If you want to request a character post it on this thread please
(Jul. 10, 2020  12:02 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  11:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I know. You’re not in it. Your OC is. I’m surprised your OC was still in as you had to be reminded many times that it was MFB, and not Burst.

If shun kurenai is not in it I wouldn't allow my bey in it

(Jul. 10, 2020  12:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: And yet you had special moves that literally had “Burst” in it. You also didn’t specify much.

It not beyblade burst. Burst as in a big bang a explosion

If you want to request a character post it on this thread please

[Image: 22EDB587-84F8-4D49-91F8-E9E6F321496D.jpeg]
Do you want your character in the fanfic?
(Jul. 10, 2020  12:17 AM)kai edits Wrote: Do you want your character in the fanfic?

No. Absolutely not. If you include him in any sort of way, shape, or form, we’re going to have issues.
(Jul. 10, 2020  12:17 AM)kai edits Wrote: Do you want your character in the fanfic?

Name: Redalboteehc.
Bey: Ohiz behstvowell 12 wall edge
Ability: “Ya done know” if Redalboteehc says a single word, the enemy bey will break in 100 pieces, it also gains infinite spin and will not stop spinning. In this state, it cannot be bursted and won’t move a single millimeter.
Appearance: has rainbow Afro, skin is rainbow, 
Additude: calculates every move and talks the enemy to death.

@kaiedits
(Jul. 10, 2020  12:23 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

Name: Redalboteehc.
Ability: “Ya done know” if Redalboteehc says a single word, the enemy bey will break in 100 pieces, it also gains infinite spin and will not stop spinning. In this state, it cannot be bursted and won’t move a single millimeter.

@kaiedits
Your in the contest
(Jul. 10, 2020  1:06 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  12:23 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Name: Redalboteehc.

@kaiedits
Your in the contest

um....you know thats a troll right?
Are you talking about me