[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade burst apocalypse(15+) (part 7 ongoing)

(Oct. 13, 2020  2:28 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Hold up shun gets hurt by a battle with spriggan. Bruh my beys strong enough to put you in hell and torture you for all eternity. What’s this power scale lol

that would make the character you claim as your own (even though its not) even more bland and unlikable than shun + for gods sake what is it with people trying to make their beys sooooooo op.
Chapter 6 the end of shun kurenai
Next match
Valt vs shun
Shun:maiden is this guy a threat to us
Maiden:no but I want to consume more power.
3 2 1 go shoot
Shun:I will finish you with this maiden over shot
Maiden hits the wall and speeds up and hits valkyrie head on.
Valt:not likely brave sword
Maiden is blown back
Shun:not bad
Valt:same to you
Shun:go maiden fins-
Maiden:consume his power go wild let your anger rage free.
Shun:arghhhhhhhahhhhhhh
Valt:what's going on shun
Shun(maiden):maiden strike him maiden countdown
Maiden slows down and hits valkyrie then speeds up.
Valt:valkyrie hang in there.
Maiden continues to hit valkyrie
Shun(maiden):is that all you got. Maiden abyss turbo
Maiden shines a bloody red.
Shun:maiden finish him maiden darkness big bang
A random bey invaded shun's attack
???:so your shun kurenai at long last we meet.
It's Dimitri aoi
Both shun and Dimitri beys were knock out.
Shun:what happened did I day dream.
Shun collapses to her knees and coughs up a bit of blood.
Shun:what going on
Shun blacks out due to maiden possession

BuilderROB can you redo your rating on my fanfic
(Oct. 13, 2020  10:46 PM)kai edits Wrote: BuilderROB can you redo your rating on my fanfic

I would like to wait until you’ve finished this fan fic in it’s entirety before reviewing it again.
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:15 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  10:46 PM)kai edits Wrote: BuilderROB can you redo your rating on  my fanfic

I would like to wait until you’ve finished this fan fic in it’s entirety before reviewing it again.

You like it so far?
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:16 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:15 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I would like to wait until you’ve finished this fan fic in it’s entirety before reviewing it again.

You like it so far?

I’m not going to redo my rating on your fan fic until you’ve finished writing this fan fic, as I said before. If you want a tip, use quotation marks for dialogue.
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:16 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:16 AM)kai edits Wrote: You like it so far?

I’m not going to redo my rating on your fan fic until you’ve finished writing this fan fic, as I said before.

I know but you like the story so far?
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:17 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:16 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m not going to redo my rating on your fan fic until you’ve finished writing this fan fic, as I said before.

He said he wont rate it till you finish. Saying if you like it or not is rating it.
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:17 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:16 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m not going to redo my rating on your fan fic until you’ve finished writing this fan fic, as I said before.

That would be partially revealing my thoughts on the fan fic, which would give away the purpose of doing a review. All I’m going to say is, use quotation marks for dialogue.
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:16 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:16 AM)kai edits Wrote: You like it so far?

I’m not going to redo my rating on your fan fic until you’ve finished writing this fan fic, as I said before. If you want a tip, use quotation marks for dialogue.

Well he also has to add the winning characters into the story also.
I actually have something planned for shun but I dont want to reveal it yet.
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:19 AM)kai edits Wrote: I actually have something planned for shun but I dont want to reveal it yet.

When are you gonna choose who wins btw.
Also did you guys see what happened to shun 😰😰😰😰😰😰

(Oct. 14, 2020  1:20 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:19 AM)kai edits Wrote: I actually have something planned for shun but I dont want to reveal it yet.

When are you gonna choose who wins btw.
Halloween but there is only one person so I might cancel the contest
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:21 AM)kai edits Wrote: Also did you guys see what happened to shun 😰😰😰😰😰😰

(Oct. 14, 2020  1:20 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: When are you gonna choose who wins btw.
Halloween but there is only one person so I might cancel the contest

Rip golden Freddy
Guys do you think shun is ok or she gonna get worst with each time maiden possessing her?
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:26 AM)kai edits Wrote: Guys do you think shun is ok or she gonna get worst with each time maiden possessing her?

She might but not as worse as my bey when he gets ahold of his owner and the bey and blader that broke him. They gonna be tortured for all eternity lol
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:28 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:26 AM)kai edits Wrote: Guys do you think shun is ok or she gonna get worst with each time maiden possessing her?

She might but not as worse as my bey when he gets ahold of his owner and the bey and blader that broke him. They gonna be tortured for all eternity lol

Well we will see how shun truns out.
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:29 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:28 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: She might but not as worse as my bey when he gets ahold of his owner and the bey and blader that broke him. They gonna be tortured for all eternity lol

Well we will see how shun truns out.
The most that might happen to shun is like a broken arm but like golden Freddy probably about to mutilate some people lol
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:30 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:29 AM)kai edits Wrote: Well we will see how shun truns out.
The most that might happen to shun is like a broken arm but like golden Freddy probably about to mutilate some people lol

Well shun condition is getting worse due to maiden
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:31 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:30 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: The most that might happen to shun is like a broken arm but like golden Freddy probably about to mutilate some people lol

Well shun condition is getting worse due to maiden

True Cassidy doesn’t really get damaged since he’s not really there
Maiden is basically a beyblade that consumes beyblades powers and try to control the host
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:32 AM)kai edits Wrote: Maiden is basically a beyblade that consumes beyblades powers and try to control the host

My bey is a vengeful bey that makes duplicates and projections of himself. Like it’s special move uses a bullet like driver that turns into a purple copy of golden freddy named shadow Freddy. And it’s owner is literally a projection too. Cassidy is a blader that golden Freddy created
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:34 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:32 AM)kai edits Wrote: Maiden is basically a beyblade that consumes beyblades powers  and try to control the host

My bey is a vengeful bey that makes duplicates and projections of himself. Like it’s special move uses a bullet like driver that turns into a purple copy of golden freddy named shadow Freddy. And it’s owner is literally a projection too. Cassidy is a blader that golden Freddy created

Well I cant wait to battle your bey. Me and maiden won't lose
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:35 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:34 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: My bey is a vengeful bey that makes duplicates and projections of himself. Like it’s special move uses a bullet like driver that turns into a purple copy of golden freddy named shadow Freddy. And it’s owner is literally a projection too. Cassidy is a blader that golden Freddy created

Well I cant wait to battle your bey. Me and maiden won't lose

Me too. But since Cassidy is a projection this means unlike Shun, Cassidy isn’t bound by human limits. It’s a spirit after all
These beys are cool and all, but there’s no way it’s beating mine. My bey can shape shift and it can change rotation mid battle. It’s not even burst so good luck on beating it. It does have an unique ability and that’s that it has a hidden blade on it’s underside that comes out whenever it’s hit for the perfect counterattack.
Well maiden is basically a demon that grants a wishs to the owner once they bond closer. Soon shun wont have a time limit for maiden's time or will she