[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Phantom: Genesis. (Character Contest! Ends May 21st!)

that is funny lol
(Dec. 15, 2020  7:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh what are we doing. Somene create a food vs food thread lol

XD

Update: All character descriptions, episode 1 Description, and release date too soon.
wait a second... someone actually likes my fanfic?

anyways, i got no character(more accurately, gimmicks that I haven't put in my or other fanfics) ideas, sry. good luck tho!
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: wait a second... someone actually likes my fanfic?

anyways, i got no character(more accurately, gimmicks that I haven't put in my or other fanfics) ideas, sry. good luck tho!

Ah, that's fine!
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:32 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:18 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: I would battle your bey

Would you win?

Would I?
Plot details for Arc 1 & 2:

Daichi Amakoi is looking for his long, long, long, lost brother, but for some odd reason, no matter where he looked, even hundreds of miles across the country, he just couldn't seem to find him, until... some sort of news station which nobody had ever heard about one day, suddenly interrupted everyone's favorite show, "Ken and his Puppets." and various other channels too. It had told everyone that there was a, "New bey-training" center in the middle of absolutely nowhere, but in a few hours, pretty much every blader flocked there within a 100 mile radius, and it wasn't even a center, it was probably THE most tallest tower ever that consisted of 50 floors, but all 50 floors were elongated to make it look like there was a 1000 floors, but there's one thing Daichi noticed off about this tower on TV, it was hiding something, and that "something" was something he had been looking for, for a long time..
(Dec. 17, 2020  2:12 AM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:32 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Would you win?

Would I?

No because the owner is a projection made by golden Freddy meaning he’s not bound by human limitations
Seriously give the guy the credit for creating the Bullet Driver at least lol
(Dec. 17, 2020  2:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Seriously give the guy the credit for creating the Bullet Driver at least lol

Yeah XD
(Dec. 17, 2020  3:29 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  2:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Seriously give the guy the credit for creating the Bullet Driver at least lol

Yeah XD

I mean he is the orginal creator of it
yes in fact he is
Nah throw em those who trynna steal Delta's idea in Beyjail lol
delta died today
I have claimed the H disk. It'll Hurricane but free spin.
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:05 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: I have claimed the H disk. It'll Hurricane but free spin.
Oooooh, cool!
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:07 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:05 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: I have claimed the H disk. It'll Hurricane but free spin.
Oooooh, cool!

Yup
PeppzieCola my name is Fathom, my Beyblade is Rage Stalker 3A and Bearing
I got one its called Phantom Knockout Wheel Mobius
anyone have an idea for my main characters best friends name
(Dec. 13, 2020  10:28 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: This will (hopefully) be my first fan-fic, and I've been thinking about doing one for awhile, but after seeing, DeltaZakuro, SacredXcalibur, Eclipse Force, EarthHelios, Master_chanter0, daheavydl3, Kai edits,   @GoldenFreddyDarkenedstorm, Ryuga's Son, @TheGolden Blade, TakaraTheLord, The-Blacknight, @First Uranus, GodzillaFan101, @LJ-Blader, TwistedWerewolf, beykid44, @#Fafnir, BladerUmar, LEOBBG, and NamanSpryzen's Fan-fics, I think it's time for me to do one, I'm not sure how good this fan-fic will turn out in the end, if I ever even do end this fan-fic in a way, or how good it'll be in general, all I know is that I'm gonna try my very best to make it as good as possible- and I'm completely open to criticism to from anyone! especially from the people I just @ up there! anyways, before I actually explain what the fan-fic will be about, I wanna talk about the system, now this system has been in my mind ever since last month I believe, but it was all jumbled up in my head, but now since I know how every part will work and everything, I think i'm ready to share it with the world! This system is called the... Phantom System! 

The Phantom System:

The Energy Chip: This chip is exactly like any other chip you'd see from any other generation of beyblade, it's there to express what kind of bey it is, what motif it has, maybe holds some part of the teeth, and maybe has metal weighting to make the bey heavier, and have more stamina, but this chip actually determines how tight the Phantom bey'll be, as in, not teeth or slopes, but actually tight in a screw-like way, like how tight a screw fits into something, but for a Beyblade basically. You're probably asking how? Well, the Energy Chip has two miniature slopes which are really close to each-other on both sides of the chip, and basically, the thicker the slope, the tighter it is. the thinner the slope, the looser it is. I'll do more with this part in the future lol-

The Energy Frame: This is the part that'll go around the energy chip, and it's pretty thick too, not like ring + Chassis thick, but like Beat Kulkulcan thick. This piece'll also be the main points of contact for the bey, and they can face any direction too due to it not having the spring bursting mechanism. The energy frame also doesn't have metal on it, because you can only put a slight bit on it, for now of course till the series expands. This piece also contributes to another part of the special system which i'll talk about later. The inside is also extremely hollow for a reason.

The Phantom Weight: This part is the reason the inner part of the Energy Frame is hollow, the Phantom Weight is all heavy-metal, and goes right into the Energy frame's inner hollow part, making it pretty heavy, but not unbalanced.  The Phantom Weight + The Energy Frame is equivalent to a Cho-Z bey's weight, if not a little bit heavier. The naming system for the Phantom weights is just one letter, '(for example, the first Phantom Weight i'm making'll be called A.)  The weights can also be any shape and size, as long as it's touching the Energy Chip.

And finally... my special drivers which i call...

The Phantom Driver: These drivers are a little bit different from a lot of the other drivers. For one, these drivers have magnets in them, and they're pretty big too. The magnets are quite big and cover parts of the bey. The actual driver is similar to the size of a Hypersphere driver, but the tip is actually the size of a MFB, or Burst driver. 

Okay its getting laggy so it'll be two posts oof

It's creative, and I really like it. Btw, if you wanna @ me, do this @" Ryuga's Son " (cancel the space within the " and Ryuga's Son.

Like this : @"Ryuga's Son.

(Mar. 17, 2021  6:16 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  10:28 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: This will (hopefully) be my first fan-fic, and I've been thinking about doing one for awhile, but after seeing, DeltaZakuro, SacredXcalibur, Eclipse Force, EarthHelios, Master_chanter0, daheavydl3, Kai edits,   @GoldenFreddyDarkenedstorm, Ryuga's Son, @TheGolden Blade, TakaraTheLord, The-Blacknight, @First Uranus, GodzillaFan101, @LJ-Blader, TwistedWerewolf, beykid44, @#Fafnir, BladerUmar, LEOBBG, and NamanSpryzen's Fan-fics, I think it's time for me to do one, I'm not sure how good this fan-fic will turn out in the end, if I ever even do end this fan-fic in a way, or how good it'll be in general, all I know is that I'm gonna try my very best to make it as good as possible- and I'm completely open to criticism to from anyone! especially from the people I just @ up there! anyways, before I actually explain what the fan-fic will be about, I wanna talk about the system, now this system has been in my mind ever since last month I believe, but it was all jumbled up in my head, but now since I know how every part will work and everything, I think i'm ready to share it with the world! This system is called the... Phantom System! 

The Phantom System:

The Energy Chip: This chip is exactly like any other chip you'd see from any other generation of beyblade, it's there to express what kind of bey it is, what motif it has, maybe holds some part of the teeth, and maybe has metal weighting to make the bey heavier, and have more stamina, but this chip actually determines how tight the Phantom bey'll be, as in, not teeth or slopes, but actually tight in a screw-like way, like how tight a screw fits into something, but for a Beyblade basically. You're probably asking how? Well, the Energy Chip has two miniature slopes which are really close to each-other on both sides of the chip, and basically, the thicker the slope, the tighter it is. the thinner the slope, the looser it is. I'll do more with this part in the future lol-

The Energy Frame: This is the part that'll go around the energy chip, and it's pretty thick too, not like ring + Chassis thick, but like Beat Kulkulcan thick. This piece'll also be the main points of contact for the bey, and they can face any direction too due to it not having the spring bursting mechanism. The energy frame also doesn't have metal on it, because you can only put a slight bit on it, for now of course till the series expands. This piece also contributes to another part of the special system which i'll talk about later. The inside is also extremely hollow for a reason.

The Phantom Weight: This part is the reason the inner part of the Energy Frame is hollow, the Phantom Weight is all heavy-metal, and goes right into the Energy frame's inner hollow part, making it pretty heavy, but not unbalanced.  The Phantom Weight + The Energy Frame is equivalent to a Cho-Z bey's weight, if not a little bit heavier. The naming system for the Phantom weights is just one letter, '(for example, the first Phantom Weight i'm making'll be called A.)  The weights can also be any shape and size, as long as it's touching the Energy Chip.

And finally... my special drivers which i call...

The Phantom Driver: These drivers are a little bit different from a lot of the other drivers. For one, these drivers have magnets in them, and they're pretty big too. The magnets are quite big and cover parts of the bey. The actual driver is similar to the size of a Hypersphere driver, but the tip is actually the size of a MFB, or Burst driver. 

Okay its getting laggy so it'll be two posts oof

It's creative, and I really like it. Btw, if you wanna @ me, do this @" Ryuga's Son " (cancel the space within the " and Ryuga's Son.

Like this : Ryuga's Son

PeppzieCola , what's the form we have to fill out to parciptate in the character contest
Okay wow, I'm really sorry for not actually getting to this fanfic, there's been a lot going with me, but now I think I can finally start on this fanfic! and also, Ryuga's Son I'll be remaking the form, and giving it out to anybody who still wants to join the character contest!

PS: Thanks Ryuga's Son for telling me how to @ people with spaces in their name
Whoever wants to join the character contest, you better make it quick! Well- not that quick, but it'll be ending May 21st! (Aka the day that Netflix's Jurassic Park: Camp Cretacious Season 3 comes out)
can i join the character contest pleasezzz
(May. 02, 2021  1:00 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: can i join the character contest pleasezzz

Sure! Just enter in this information!

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Bey:

Abilities:

Backstory (Optional):