[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Phantom: Genesis. (Character Contest! Ends May 21st!)

Name: Daniel Joe Vajda

Height: 6 foot 3 inches

Weight: 70 KG

Bey Name: Generation Zoro
Bey looks: It is a bright green colour and has three blades one is white and the others black. Its middle has another three swords that align with the top three when it is on the verge of bursting allowing Zoro to use his special move Santoryu Ougi: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai

Abilities:
Santoryu Ougi: Rengoku Onigiri
Utilizing all three swords, Zoro can slash through his enemies' bodies with his technique.
Santoryu Ougi: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai
Using all three of his swords Zoro runs straight through the opponent by delivering a powerful slash capable of destroying brick walls (Is only used when Zoro is on the edge of bursting but Daniel can't battle for a couple hours afterwards because it absorbs that much energy)

Backstory (Optional):
Nobody knows Daniels backstory because he just appeared one day and fitted in nicely with everyone and no one asked what he looked like.
Daniel likes doing swordplay and he also likes spending time with his friends.

hope i make it into the story with this
(May. 02, 2021  6:13 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: Name: Daniel Joe Vajda

Bey looks: It is a bright green colour and has three blades one is white and the others black. Its middle has another three swords that align with the top three when it is on the verge of bursting allowing Zoro to use his special move Santoryu Ougi: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai

Abilities:
Utilizing all three swords, Zoro can slash through his enemies' bodies with his technique.
Using all three of his swords Zoro runs straight through the opponent by delivering a powerful slash capable of destroying brick walls (Is only used when Zoro is on the edge of bursting but Daniel can't battle for a couple hours afterwards because it absorbs that much energy)

Backstory (Optional):
Nobody knows Daniels backstory because he just appeared one day and fitted in nicely with everyone and no one asked what he looked like.

You're in! And also, if you read the first post, these beys don't burst like the burst beys we have today, they use a screwing mechanism.
(May. 02, 2021  1:40 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Sure! Just enter in this information!

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Bey:

Abilities:

Backstory (Optional):

Sooo, can you post an example of a Bey combo from the system or something? Just to know how the naming order goes and stuff.
Also, is the Phantom Weight similar to the GT Layer Weight in function? Like, does it affect the Layer's Weight Distribution?
(Dec. 13, 2020  10:28 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: This will (hopefully) be my first fan-fic, and I've been thinking about doing one for awhile, but after seeing, DeltaZakuro, SacredXcalibur, Eclipse Force, EarthHelios, Master_chanter0, daheavydl3, Kai edits,   @GoldenFreddyDarkenedstorm, Ryuga's Son, @TheGolden Blade, TakaraTheLord, The-Blacknight, @First Uranus, GodzillaFan101, @LJ-Blader, TwistedWerewolf, beykid44, @#Fafnir, BladerUmar, LEOBBG, and NamanSpryzen's Fan-fics, I think it's time for me to do one, I'm not sure how good this fan-fic will turn out in the end, if I ever even do end this fan-fic in a way, or how good it'll be in general, all I know is that I'm gonna try my very best to make it as good as possible- and I'm completely open to criticism to from anyone! especially from the people I just @ up there! anyways, before I actually explain what the fan-fic will be about, I wanna talk about the system, now this system has been in my mind ever since last month I believe, but it was all jumbled up in my head, but now since I know how every part will work and everything, I think i'm ready to share it with the world! This system is called the... Phantom System! 

The Phantom System:

The Energy Chip: This chip is exactly like any other chip you'd see from any other generation of beyblade, it's there to express what kind of bey it is, what motif it has, maybe holds some part of the teeth, and maybe has metal weighting to make the bey heavier, and have more stamina, but this chip actually determines how tight the Phantom bey'll be, as in, not teeth or slopes, but actually tight in a screw-like way, like how tight a screw fits into something, but for a Beyblade basically. You're probably asking how? Well, the Energy Chip has two miniature slopes which are really close to each-other on both sides of the chip, and basically, the thicker the slope, the tighter it is. the thinner the slope, the looser it is. I'll do more with this part in the future lol-

The Energy Frame: This is the part that'll go around the energy chip, and it's pretty thick too, not like ring + Chassis thick, but like Beat Kulkulcan thick. This piece'll also be the main points of contact for the bey, and they can face any direction too due to it not having the spring bursting mechanism. The energy frame also doesn't have metal on it, because you can only put a slight bit on it, for now of course till the series expands. This piece also contributes to another part of the special system which i'll talk about later. The inside is also extremely hollow for a reason.

The Phantom Weight: This part is the reason the inner part of the Energy Frame is hollow, the Phantom Weight is all heavy-metal, and goes right into the Energy frame's inner hollow part, making it pretty heavy, but not unbalanced.  The Phantom Weight + The Energy Frame is equivalent to a Cho-Z bey's weight, if not a little bit heavier. The naming system for the Phantom weights is just one letter, '(for example, the first Phantom Weight i'm making'll be called A.)  The weights can also be any shape and size, as long as it's touching the Energy Chip.

And finally... my special drivers which i call...

The Phantom Driver: These drivers are a little bit different from a lot of the other drivers. For one, these drivers have magnets in them, and they're pretty big too. The magnets are quite big and cover parts of the bey. The actual driver is similar to the size of a Hypersphere driver, but the tip is actually the size of a MFB, or Burst driver. 

Okay its getting laggy so it'll be two posts oof

Name of my character: Ben Sun

Energy Chip: Phantom

Energy Frame: Soul

Phantom Weight: Death

Phantom Driver: Vision

Beyblade Type: Balance

System: Phantom System (like it said)

Previous Evolution: Visual Phantom (also destroyed), Prime Apocalypse (almost destroyed but upgraded to Visual Phantom), and Uranus The End (was destroyed) =(

Spin Direction: Left

Moves: Soul Dive, Phantom Inferno, Soul Storm, Phantom-Flux, Soul Spin, Soul Bound, Phantom Sword, Ghost Hunt, Soul Shoot, and Soul Press, and Soul Upper
(May. 02, 2021  3:09 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 02, 2021  1:40 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Sure! Just enter in this information!

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Bey:

Abilities:

Backstory (Optional):

Sooo, can you post an example of a Bey combo from the system or something? Just to know how the naming order goes and stuff.
Also, is the Phantom Weight similar to the GT Layer Weight in function? Like, does it affect the Layer's Weight Distribution?
Yes, it is, but it's way bigger and thicker and goes all the way around on the inside of the other phantom part.

(May. 02, 2021  5:41 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  10:28 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: This will (hopefully) be my first fan-fic, and I've been thinking about doing one for awhile, but after seeing, DeltaZakuro, SacredXcalibur, Eclipse Force, EarthHelios, Master_chanter0, daheavydl3, Kai edits,   @GoldenFreddyDarkenedstorm, Ryuga's Son, @TheGolden Blade, TakaraTheLord, The-Blacknight, @First Uranus, GodzillaFan101, @LJ-Blader, TwistedWerewolf, beykid44, @#Fafnir, BladerUmar, LEOBBG, and NamanSpryzen's Fan-fics, I think it's time for me to do one, I'm not sure how good this fan-fic will turn out in the end, if I ever even do end this fan-fic in a way, or how good it'll be in general, all I know is that I'm gonna try my very best to make it as good as possible- and I'm completely open to criticism to from anyone! especially from the people I just @ up there! anyways, before I actually explain what the fan-fic will be about, I wanna talk about the system, now this system has been in my mind ever since last month I believe, but it was all jumbled up in my head, but now since I know how every part will work and everything, I think i'm ready to share it with the world! This system is called the... Phantom System! 

The Phantom System:

The Energy Chip: This chip is exactly like any other chip you'd see from any other generation of beyblade, it's there to express what kind of bey it is, what motif it has, maybe holds some part of the teeth, and maybe has metal weighting to make the bey heavier, and have more stamina, but this chip actually determines how tight the Phantom bey'll be, as in, not teeth or slopes, but actually tight in a screw-like way, like how tight a screw fits into something, but for a Beyblade basically. You're probably asking how? Well, the Energy Chip has two miniature slopes which are really close to each-other on both sides of the chip, and basically, the thicker the slope, the tighter it is. the thinner the slope, the looser it is. I'll do more with this part in the future lol-

The Energy Frame: This is the part that'll go around the energy chip, and it's pretty thick too, not like ring + Chassis thick, but like Beat Kulkulcan thick. This piece'll also be the main points of contact for the bey, and they can face any direction too due to it not having the spring bursting mechanism. The energy frame also doesn't have metal on it, because you can only put a slight bit on it, for now of course till the series expands. This piece also contributes to another part of the special system which i'll talk about later. The inside is also extremely hollow for a reason.

The Phantom Weight: This part is the reason the inner part of the Energy Frame is hollow, the Phantom Weight is all heavy-metal, and goes right into the Energy frame's inner hollow part, making it pretty heavy, but not unbalanced.  The Phantom Weight + The Energy Frame is equivalent to a Cho-Z bey's weight, if not a little bit heavier. The naming system for the Phantom weights is just one letter, '(for example, the first Phantom Weight i'm making'll be called A.)  The weights can also be any shape and size, as long as it's touching the Energy Chip.

The Phantom Driver: These drivers are a little bit different from a lot of the other drivers. For one, these drivers have magnets in them, and they're pretty big too. The magnets are quite big and cover parts of the bey. The actual driver is similar to the size of a Hypersphere driver, but the tip is actually the size of a MFB, or Burst driver. 

Name of my character: Ben Sun

Energy Frame: Soul

Phantom Driver: Vision

Beyblade Type: Balance

System: Phantom System (like it said)

Previous Evolution: Visual Phantom (also destroyed), Prime Apocalypse (almost destroyed but upgraded to Visual Phantom), and Uranus The End (was destroyed) =(

Spin Direction: Left

Moves: Soul Dive, Phantom Inferno, Soul Storm, Phantom-Flux, Soul Phantom, Soul Bound, Phantom Sword, Ghost Hunt, Soul Shoot, and Soul Press, and Soul Upper

Alright! You're in!
(May. 02, 2021  6:13 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: Name: Daniel Joe Vajda

Abilities:

Backstory (Optional):

BTW it can spin left or right
Name: Mazakuzi Drakai

Height: 6'2' ( 6 feet 2 inches)

Weight: 76 kg

Bey: Warlord Gargos Astral'3d

Bey Parts:

Chip: Warlord
Chip has a image of a demon god with a axe in his hand (looks like https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/i...tion=click
but with a axe)

Ring: Gargos

Ring has five spikes, which has immense destructive power which releases when Gargos is threatened in a bey battle

Chassis: Astral

Chassis is rough and designed for attack power, which increases as soon as bey starts spinning

Driver: '3d

3d driver, for a three-dimensional god. Has defence and balance mode

Abilities:
Super Strength
Portal Magic
Magic
Destructive Attacks
Element Contol

Backstory (Optional): A descendant of the Sage of the Six Hells. Demon blood in him.

PeppzieCola I will share special moves tommorow.
(May. 03, 2021  2:49 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Name: Mazakuzi Drakai

Bey Parts:

Chip has a image of a demon god with a axe in his hand (looks like https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/i...tion=click
but with a axe)

Ring has five spikes, which has immense destructive power which releases when Gargos is threatened in a bey battle

Chassis is rough and designed for attack power, which increases as soon as bey starts spinning

Abilities:
Super Strength
Portal Magic
Magic
Destructive Attacks
Element Contol

Backstory (Optional): A descendant of the Sage of the Six Hells. Demon blood in him.

Alright, uh... this fanfic doesn't use the sparking system XD- you're gonna have to read my first post on this thread, then edit everything- sorry-
(May. 03, 2021  2:54 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  2:49 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Name: Mazakuzi Drakai

Bey Parts:

but with a axe)

Abilities:
Super Strength
Portal Magic
Magic
Destructive Attacks
Element Contol

Alright, uh... this fanfic doesn't use the sparking system XD- you're gonna have to read my first post on this thread, then edit everything- sorry-

oh yeah my bad *i smack myself*. I will post edited copy tommorow
(May. 03, 2021  2:57 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  2:54 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Alright, uh... this fanfic doesn't use the sparking system XD- you're gonna have to read my first post on this thread, then edit everything- sorry-

oh yeah my bad *i smack myself*. I will post edited copy tommorow
alright lol-
umm not to be rude but when's the first chapter coming out
(May. 03, 2021  3:16 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: umm not to be rude but when's the first chapter coming out
I'm not sure yet...
MK you should go check out my fanfic and rate it
(May. 03, 2021  3:28 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: MK you should go check out my fanfic and rate it
Okay then, I will, tomorrow-
MK, Thankyou your amazing
Some stuff for the first beyblade that my chracter had:

Beyblade Name: Uranus The End

Sparking Chip: Uranus

Sparking Ring: The End

Disc: Ou

Driver: Unite’

How it got destroyed: Ben battled Lean Valhalla with his Lucifer The End and in that battle Uranus broke.

Moves: The End Shoot, and Sword Ender.

Then to his second beyblade:

Beyblade Name: Prime Apocalypse

GT Chip: Apocalypse

GT Ring: Prime

Weight: Sen

Disc: 0

Frame: Bump

Driver: Atomic

Moves: Prime Defense, Prime Defense Attack, Prime Shoot, and Prime Destroyer

To the next one:

Beyblade Name: Visual Phantom

Energy Ring: Visual

Phantom Weight: X-Ray

Driver: Seethrough

Moves: Vision X-Ray, X-Ray Attack, Vision Destroyer, and Vision Venture

Then to the final one:

Beyblade Name: Soul Phantom

Energy Chip: Phantom II

Energy Ring: Soul

Driver: Vision

Moves: Soul Dive, Phantom Inferno, Soul Storm, Phantom-Flux, Soul Spin, Soul Bound, Phantom Sword, Ghost Hunt, Soul Shoot, Soul Press, and Soul Upper

The Phantom System:

Can you read my fanfic PeppzieCola

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fic...ing-people
(May. 05, 2021  12:32 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:

The Phantom System:

Can you read my fanfic PeppzieCola

Yeah sure man!
Pepzie is that first chapter coming out soon
(May. 05, 2021  2:28 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  12:32 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Can you read my fanfic PeppzieCola

Yeah sure man!

Is it good?
(May. 05, 2021  12:38 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  2:28 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Yeah sure man!

Is it good?

Yeah, it's pretty good for a start.
(May. 05, 2021  3:10 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  12:38 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Is it good?

Yeah, it's pretty good for a start.
Ok nice, and I posted chapter 5 this morning