[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade: Metal Burst (Rebooted)

(Jul. 28, 2023  4:30 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: Deleted Chapter 4 (It sucks fr, imo)                          

Ya'll can still read it, to see why I thought it was pure garbage (just kidding lol...), or just to, you know, read it.
It isn't that bad, it just lacks stuff happening.
All this chapter does is introduce us to the bey tower, which isn't a bad thing but it doesn't do that that well.
We know that Queran's father works there (prob the owner?) and that there is ranks, also a bit of telling us how Queran wants to get gud.
However, it just kinda... Ends. I'm not against chapters with no battles but this felt like it missed the target, or like when you drink warm water - it's missing something.
Just my 2 cents tho, I'm not a professinal or anything like that.
(Sep. 14, 2023  11:56 PM)Hollowmind13 Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2023  4:30 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: Deleted Chapter 4 (It sucks fr, imo)                          

Ya'll can still read it, to see why I thought it was pure garbage (just kidding lol...), or just to, you know, read it.
It isn't that bad, it just lacks stuff happening.
All this chapter does is introduce us to the bey tower, which isn't a bad thing but it doesn't do that that well.
We know that Queran's father works there (prob the owner?) and that there is ranks, also a bit of telling us how Queran wants to get gud.
However, it just kinda... Ends. I'm not against chapters with no battles but this felt like it missed the target, or like when you drink warm water - it's missing something.
Just my 2 cents tho, I'm not a professinal or anything like that.

Thanks a lot for your insight on the chapter!

To be honest, yeah. It was missing something, and that's why I won't be considering the events in this chapter to be canon so the story, nor will I include BeyZone in the next chapter. Maybe not ever? It just felt like I was copy-pasting from Beyblade X, and I didn't like that aspect of BeyZone.

As for battles, I feel like I'm best at formulating "human" interactions more than making battles, lol.

Anyways, I'm still working on Chapter 4, and it'll probably come out today, or tomorrow, but no promises. 

Thanks again. Was genuinely happy to see some thoughts on this.
Remade Chapter 4 is here!

Leave a review!

I tried doing a more human-interactions Chapter this episode. There are probably some mishaps, but it feels okay to me. It's also probably my longest chapter, ever!
Queran do be foreshadowing ;-;
Remade (technically) Chapter 5 is also here!

two chapters in one month??? no way!!1!

Leave a review!

Short battle, but longer ones may be coming in the future, I dunno.
Ayoooo, Chapter 6 is now here!

Leave a Review!
Chapter 7 is also here! I mean, it's been here for a week, I just haven't had the time to post it on the WBO...

Leave a review!
I waited so long to release this one, that Chapter 8 is already done, lol. Gonna release that one next month, to evenly space things out, as I've been doing twice-a-month uploads so far. Mostly because I've gotten way more motivation to write now, because of... I dunno. \_:D_/

Also, fun fact, this, and Chapter 8, are the LONGEST chapters I have made!
Whoopsies, forgor to send Chapter 8 on the WBO, multiple times.

Sorry!
Been working hard on IRL stuff, and BMB in general, that I've already completed chapters 8 through 12, lol.
Massive oops, again, lol. I took a bit of a break from writing more chapters, as the computer that I usually used to post and make the chapters with, could no longer post them anymore. I don't mean that it was on the WBO's end of things, just my end. Kinda complicated to explain. So anyways, I now have a laptop mostly to myself, so I will be trying my best to consistently post new B:MB chapters!!! (stop teh cappin') Yay!

Without any further ado, here it is! The long-awaited... Chapter 8!

I'll try to release Chapters 9 through 12 this month, to make up for my belatedness.
Here's what was supposed to be released this week, Chapter 9!!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 10!

Okay, I'm not even gonna lie, it feels like I've left for more than three months. I thought that it'd been at least close to a year since I posted Chapter 10, but I guess that's just what life does to you.

I hate making tournament arcs help meh

Chapter 11:

To be honest, in the amount of time that has passed I have found out the main reason as to why I am so bad at consistently posting chapters, and it's so serious, that I've just gotta make another spoiler tab for this one:

(Jan. 10, 2024  3:49 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: ...so I will be trying my best to consistently post new B:MB chapters!!! (stop teh cappin') Yay!

I'll try to release Chapters 9 through 12 this month, to make up for my belatedness.
Well that was a f-ing lie.
Back-to-back, back-to-back. Don't become too comfortable with these daily chapter releases, I'm only puttin' out what is already done.

Yoo, It's Xeno's turn to fight in da tournament, will he cop a dub, or will he fumble it, like he seems to be doing against some pretty strong opponents???

Chapter 12:

I remember that I felt so uncomfortable making Uzakyo say that one word in there. Absolute chills everywhere. But hey, it's what I decided for her character
Plz don't judge D:
Yey, Chapter 13:

Chapter 14 is still a work-in-progress, so it will not be released anytime soon.