[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: VS

I updated my first post (Again)

This is what I added (And I'll add more)

Characters:

(Aug. 03, 2021  12:15 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Upcoming Chapters (I did some changes)

twin dragon? Is it a upgrade for Dragoon? Or a team battle?
(Aug. 03, 2021  6:01 PM)Demon Belial Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2021  12:15 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Upcoming Chapters (I did some changes)

twin dragon? Is it a upgrade for Dragoon? Or a team battle?

You’ll get to know when I’ll release it.
Me likely the name of de episode!
Tag team special move maybe?
Lightning Jupiter .Quint Element Pulse -Nebula

The Beyblades of Olympus: (A thing I planned for third arc)

Update:

(Aug. 04, 2021  8:40 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: The Beyblades of Olympus: (A thing I planned for third arc)

Update:

You're using roman names... That's smart.
Anyways, for those who will not search: 
(Aug. 04, 2021  10:43 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  8:40 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: The Beyblades of Olympus: (A thing I planned for third arc)

Update:

You're using roman names... That's smart.
Anyways, for those who will not search: 

There's a lil bit more

I can see the plot.... So Aiden will be irrelevant in 3rd arc?

and now Jupiter's a defense type?
(Aug. 04, 2021  11:23 AM)Demon Belial Wrote: I can see the plot.... So Aiden will be irrelevant in 3rd arc?

Yeah I decided to make it a defense type. And Aiden will be relevant until the end.

As it was a 1 week timeskip, Every blader, except Drake, Ben, Aiden and Yuito will wear different clothes

Valt

(Aug. 04, 2021  11:36 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  11:23 AM)Demon Belial Wrote: I can see the plot.... So Aiden will be irrelevant in 3rd arc?

Yeah I decided to make it a defense type. And Aiden will be relevant until the end.

As it was a 1 week timeskip, Every blader, except Drake, Ben, Aiden and Yuito will wear different clothes

Valt

Is there going to be Roman version vs Greek version thing? (Zeus vs Jupiter; Artemis vs Diana; etc...)
(Aug. 04, 2021  11:42 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  11:36 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Yeah I decided to make it a defense type. And Aiden will be relevant until the end.

Valt

Is there going to be Roman version vs Greek version thing? (Zeus vs Jupiter; Artemis vs Diana; etc...)

No that's not going to happen. Taking Zeus in means bringing Zac back (Zeus is Zeutron) And same goes for Artemis.
(Aug. 04, 2021  11:42 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  11:36 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Yeah I decided to make it a defense type. And Aiden will be relevant until the end.

Valt

That would be cool if that happened!
(Aug. 04, 2021  11:47 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  11:42 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Is there going to be Roman version vs Greek version thing? (Zeus vs Jupiter; Artemis vs Diana; etc...)

No that's not going to happen. Taking Zeus in means bringing Zac back (Zeus is Zeutron) And same goes for Artemis.

I mean, in a world where you can create your own bey and it becomes legal to use, anyone can have a evolution of Zeus... (same for the others).

But you do you, it's your fanfic after all
(Aug. 04, 2021  11:54 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  11:47 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: No that's not going to happen. Taking Zeus in means bringing Zac back (Zeus is Zeutron) And same goes for Artemis.

I mean, in a world where you can create your own bey and it becomes legal to use, anyone can have a evolution of Zeus... (same for the others).

But you do you, it's your fanfic after all

I guess I'll add Zac himself, But the arc 3 is a little different and I guess the battle btw Phoebus VS Apollo and Diana VS Artemis might not happen.
Ya know It'll be interesting to see a battle between zuetron and jupiter.
The Ranking

(Aug. 04, 2021  1:34 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: The Ranking

when did shu become stronger than Valt

nice rankings!
Teaser of my new fan-fic (I discontinued WOLD)

(Aug. 04, 2021  3:17 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Teaser of my new fan-fic (I discontinued WOLD)

holy heaven pegasus, this is awesome!!!
Chapter 14 preview:

(Aug. 04, 2021  4:01 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 14 preview:

Ok I knkw this move, xhan did it on aiger
Picture of Dragoon Chip and Breeze Core. (It's just a picture, the gimmick of Breeze works in fic)

[Image: Dragoon.jpg]
(Aug. 05, 2021  11:19 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Picture of Dragoon Chip and Breeze Core. (It's just a picture, the gimmick of Breeze works in fic)

[Image: Dragoon.jpg]

Breeze's gimmick is teeth hardening?