Close This Thread

(Jul. 19, 2021  4:06 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:01 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: We’ll the parts I got help from the wiki but besides that the Personality the age everything about the character I wrote about it lol

Same lol. Sometimes I copy paste info from wiki.

I do it a lot when I find my custom part to be similar to an existing one; helps explain some stuff and is also good for referencing when you're using an existing part. Some parts do end up being copy-pasted, but I don't focus on too much realism like the wiki does (gimmicks always work in fanfics after all, amirite?)
(Jul. 19, 2021  7:52 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:06 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Same lol. Sometimes I copy paste info from wiki.

I do it a lot when I find my custom part to be similar to an existing one; helps explain some stuff and is also good for referencing when you're using an existing part. Some parts do end up being copy-pasted, but I don't focus on too much realism like the wiki does (gimmicks always work in fanfics after all, amirite?)

Yeah the wiki has more information than I really need. Like comparison to other drivers, diameter stuff, lod stuff and much more.
Chapter 2 has crashed down on WBO!!
I take ratings and tell me your favorite part!
(Jul. 19, 2021  10:05 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 2 has crashed down on WBO!!
I take ratings and tell me your favorite part!

lol im too lazy to rate, but this was great! my favorite part was when valt used saber whip and unova used techno discharge (also btw unova is such a sick name)
Chapter 3 preview!
(Jul. 19, 2021  11:31 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 3 preview!

awesome sauce!
(Jul. 19, 2021  7:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  7:20 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Unseen I need to ask you a question

About the story?

Well never mind it’s not important sorry if I wasted your time
Chapter 3 is out!
Note: This may be shorter than my other chapters but that is because this is purely filer and I wanted to remind you of what BC Sol looks like
Great Chapter!
(Jul. 21, 2021  9:31 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
awesome name, and i'm looking forward to this episode!
(Jul. 21, 2021  9:39 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  9:31 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
awesome name, and i'm looking forward to this episode!

It'll be intense I'll tell you that

Staron LegendJustice Kiryu Kazuma The Contest ends this Saturday just thought you should know
If you don't mind, Can I repost my character's info?
on Saturday I'm going on vacation
Chapter 4 wants to know your location
RANZO come get him…

Great chapter!

Also Unova just joined and he is already this good he literally just created the system so take some time for character development
(Jul. 22, 2021  3:54 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 4 wants to know your location

lol nicee chapter
(Jul. 22, 2021  3:54 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 4 wants to know your location

Great Chapter.
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:07 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: RANZO come get him…

Great chapter!

Also Unova just joined and he is already this good he literally just created the system so take some time for character development

He's going up against DB Beys and Sparking beys that's why he's winning easily (Well not super easily) but when more people get TechnoX Beys it'll start becoming hard Just like how he's going up against Aleph and Aion in the next chapter that's why he's so strong also keep in mind he didn't beat Valt that's because Valt's skills are superior to his skills
But he'll have more character growth later in the series it's to early for it in my opinion
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:24 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Great chapter!

He's going up against DB Beys and Sparking beys that's why he's winning easily (Well not super easily) but when more people get TechnoX Beys it'll start becoming hard Just like how he's going up against Aleph and Aion in the next chapter that's why he's so strong also keep in mind he didn't beat Valt that's because Valt's skills are superior to his skills
But he'll have more character growth later in the series it's to early for it in my opinion
oh? a free spoiler? thanks justice and unseen

Great chapter!

Okay makes sense and honcho is just becoming something wrong

Great chapter!

ik this is irrevelant, but hikaru beat rantaro in the fifth  third episode so thats leaning even more in ur case
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:28 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  4:24 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: He's going up against DB Beys and Sparking beys that's why he's winning easily (Well not super easily) but when more people get TechnoX Beys it'll start becoming hard Just like how he's going up against Aleph and Aion in the next chapter that's why he's so strong also keep in mind he didn't beat Valt that's because Valt's skills are superior to his skills
ik this is irrevelant, but hikaru beat rantaro in the fifth  third episode so thats leaning even more in ur case

Hmm I guess Rantaro is the perfect punching bag of beyblade.(JK)
Chapter 5 The Legendary Duo!
(Jul. 22, 2021  5:07 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 5 The Legendary Duo!

Nice, there back!