[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Stardust

(Sep. 19, 2021  3:26 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  3:03 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So,. I've been reading this fanfiction but just keeping in the dark because I didn't really have anything to add but I just wanna let you know that you're doing a great job. I sorta skimmed through this chapter because I'm kinda busy as of now but I loved the battle royal, Akira's a really strong Blader and Ametarious finally gets an owner! (After 3 Gens) Anyways, keep up the amazing work and just keep on trucking, this fanfiction is awesome and has amazing potential, I'm excited to see what's next Smile

UB, Speedy boi, can i please get the permission to call akari a sussy baka? Uncertain

like UB very distinctly said i liked the chapter and when amaterios unleashed the running move on fenrir it was totally wicked!

Sure, I guess?
Chapter 31 [Crunch Time]

[Natsumi's Perspective]

With our training out of the way, I guess it's time to return to the gym. We'll need to get ready before we go against Otori-sensei. I'm betting that he's gonna do something crazy here, considering what he did back in his prime. I can hope Azariya-san and I can pull through.

Both Bladers would enter the gymnasium, where Tsukasa and Ryujiki were there. Peter and Alastair would then follow suit.

Peter: So, it's just us here?

Natsumi: Yeah, for now. Yumiya and Tategami-san practiced on the rooftop.

Peter: Uh-huh, okay.

What's up with that response? Also, that thing in the center... is that the stadium?

Tsubasa: In 30 minutes, we'll start. How was practice for you though?

Ryujiki: We had a battle and broke a stadium.

Pink: A couple of thugs went to us and we taught them a lesson.

So... Tsukasa's partner destroyed a stadium? Wait, what, he destroyed a stadium? Uh... okay?

The group from the rooftop would arrive later on.

Marina: Yo, we're here!

So, they're here now. How did their battle go though? I didn't see the rest of their battle.

Natsumi: So uh... how did the battle go?

Marina: Fuuka went a bit wild, but Akari-san dealt with it!

Okay... wait what? She went wild!?

Natsumi: Huh?! Hold on, you better explain this to me.

Peter: She's gone wild again? 

Fuuka would interrupt them, seemingly annoyed.

Fuuka: Don't worry, it's fine now.

I still have doubts, and I think Kadoya-san has some too.

Tsubasa: I suppose everyone's here now. Let's begin, who wants to go first?

Akari would walk forward, signalling to Marina to come forward.

Akari: We'll do it!

Marina: Mhm.

Tsubasa: Alright then, let's begin.

Tsubasa would pull the cover off the stadium, revealing the stadium Fuuka and Natsumi battled on, albeit larger and with modifiied ramps. Akari would get up close, looking in amazement.

Akari: Woah! This is cool!

Marina: I think I've seen this before...

Marina would look towards Natsumi.

Marina: I believe you battled in this stadium before right, Sumi-chan?

How'd she know that? Was she watching? 

Tsubasa: We'll follow the standard format for this battle. And also, let's say that this will be your 'pre-test' for this class, understood?

Everyone would say yes before the three Bladers would get into position. 

I have a feeling something bad will go down... Either that, or we'll all get a badass battle between them. Let's just see.

The crowd would begin counting down from three, save for Tsukasa, Ryujiki, and Pink.

Three!

Two!

One!

(In unison): Go shoot!

All three Beys would land on the stadium, with Aquila producing great gusts of wind as it was launched, to everyone's surprise.

I knew that Otori-sensei would still be strong but, holy hell! That looks powerful!

Upon landing, Melusine would immediately take the center while Amaterios would circle the stadium. Aquila was incredibly fast for a Balance-type though, and it'd strike Amaterios first with great force.

Akari: Ah! Amaterios!

Amaterios would land and pause for a moment, before regaining its balance. But this left enough time for Aquila to come running towards Melusine.

Marina: Melusine, Enchanted Spin!

Melusine would glow purple with some gold glittering from it as it spun faster. Aquila would attack it, but it'd be to no avail. Aquila would wind up again while Amaterios would approach Aquila to attack it.

Akari: You're not attacking Marina-nee, Sensei!

Marina-nee? When did she begin calling her that?

Aquila would do a feint, and narrowly miss Melusine as it was aiming for the ramps. This would result in Amaterios hitting Melusine on accident and canceling out its Enchanted Spin move for a moment before regaining it.

Akari: Sorry! 

Marina: It's fine- look out!

Akari: Huh?!

Aquila was lunging at Amaterios from the air while it was producing a lavender aura.

Where did Aquila come from?! Hold on, I see now! Each ramp's exit and entrance is sloped like a slide, so Otori-sensei used the banking on the ramps. No wonder why he was able to pull that off. Sensei's still got some piss and vinegar in him, eh?

Tsubasa: Levin Smash!

Aquila would hit Amaterios from above, smashing it down to the ground and Bursting it in the process.

Akari: Amaterios, no! 

Aquila's move would cause it to hit the ground and rebound into the air.

Marina: What the? Melusine, Enchanted Storm!

Melusine would spin even faster, causing a large whirlwind to surround it. Luckily, the walls of the tornado would catch Aquila which results in it being thrown down to the floor instead of hitting Melusine head-on.

Tsubasa: You've gotten stronger since we last met, Marina-san. Kenta has really taught you well.

Marina: Don't flatter me now, Sensei.

The tornado on Melusine would become smaller and using the spin speed Melusine gathered earlier, it'd charge at Aquila with great speed.

When did... when did Marina learn how to bring that tornado with her? I guess she's known that move for a long time since she's the most experienced between the three of us.

Marina: Enchanted Wind!

Melusine would hit Aquila with great force, sending it towards the center of the stadium with great force and destabilizing it for a moment as well. Melusine would then send a barrage of powerful attacks towards Aquila, who was now vulnerable for the time being.

Akari: Alright, way to go Marina-nee!

Marina: We're not done yet! Melusine!

Melusine would get faster with each hit, but it seemed like Aquila had regained its balanced and doesn't seem to be damaged by whatever Melusine was throwing at it.

Tsubasa: I'm not done as well, Aquila!

Aquila would evade the next attack swiftly and precisely, then it'd run for the pockets where it'd gain speed and after getting off the pockets, it'd grind the stadium floor with its ring then it'd dash towards Melusine like a bolt of lightning.

Tsubasa: Levin Bolt!

Aquila would hit Melusine twice in rapid succession, sending it flying up into the air, but Melusine would control its descent like it had a parachute.

Marina: Just like that, Melusine!

Tsubasa: Don't get too complacent, Marina. 

Marina: I know that, sensei.

Marina's lips would curl into a little smirk, then as Melusine was close to landing it spun even faster. When it landed, it moved aggressively as if it was an Attack-type and headed for the ramps and Aquila would follow suit.

Marina: Full throttle, Melusine!

Tsubasa: You're not running away Marina. Fly free Aquila!

Melusine would take the inner line while Aquila would jump on the ramps' banking, sending it mid-air and lunging into Melusine.

There it is! Watch out, Marina!

Marina was smiling despite this move.

Marina: Let's go now, Melusine!

Melusine would dodge Aquila's aerial attack, causing Aquila to land on its Driver's ring and having it grind the floor. This results in Aquila dashing towards the edge of the stadium to pick up speed then it'd charge at Melusine with more speed, but it'd just scrape it. The same thing would repeat several times until Aquila would head for the ramps where it'd gain speed.

Marina: Again? It won't work on me, sensei!

Tsubasa: As I said earlier, don't get too complacent.

Aquila would enter the outside line of the ramp then as it went to the middle, it would reach its apex then would exit from the outside line, making Aquila exit even faster than it did earlier.

That's a racing line there!

Tsubasa: Levin Claw!

Marina: Melusine! Stand strong!

Aquila would hit Melusine with great force, causing its spring-loaded Ring to compress.

Marina: Enchanted Bound!

Aquila would bounce off of Melusine and into the stadium walls, depleting its stamina all at once.

That was a close call, luckily Yumiya-san had that spring-loaded Ring on her Bey.

Tsubasa: You've truly grown, Marina. 

Marina would scratch her head, smiling.

Marina: Yeah, dad really helped with my training.

Akari would slap Marina's back, but it didn't really hurt.

Akari: That was cool, Marina-nee!

Marina: Thanks! But I think we need to focus on the next round Akari-san. Got it?

Marina would give Akari a little smile, before focusing on Tsubasa.

Akari: Roger that!

Tsubasa: Are you two ready? If so, then let's begin.

The two would nod, then the countdown would start again from the same people who counted down earlier.

Three!

Two!

One!

All three Beys would land on the stadium, with Melusine circling on the outer ring, with Aquila and Amaterios in the inner ring. Amaterios was seemingly faster than earlier as well, and Aquila would follow behind it, using Amaterios' slipstream.

Tsubasa: Take the center, Aquila.

Aquila would take the center with great speed, while also maintaining a lot of spin.

Marina: Akari, stay cautious when you attack, alright?

Akari: Got it! Let's go, Amaterios!

Amaterios would head for the ramps and follow the same line Aquila did earlier in the first round, causing it to exit faster through the ramps. Amaterios exited quicker than Aquila earlier though, due to the rubber flat it had, giving it increased grip. Melusine would also get surrounded by wind as it charged towards Aquila.

Tsubasa: Evade them, Aquila!

Aquila would tilt to a certain angle, evading both Beys. Amaterios would smoothly charge towards the ramp where it'd gain speed again and Melusine would go up the stadium's banking and flying mid-air surrounded by a whirlwind. It would then go above Aquila, creating a whirlwind from above, trapping Aquila within a tornado.

Marina: Inverted Storm!

Aquila was trapped in the whirlwind, and it'd hit the walls several times trying to escape.

That's pretty clever. I don't know if this move will be successful though...

Tsubasa: Impressive, but you've still got a long way to go.

Marina: Hm?

Aquila would ride along the tornado's walls, rising up towards Melusine quickly and rising above.

Tsubasa: Levin Smash!

Aquila would drop down on Melusine from above, sending it crashing down with great force. 

Marina: Melusine!

Akari: Don't worry, I got you!

Amaterios had gained enough speed to lunge at Aquila as it was crashing down on Melusine. The two Beys were close to hitting the floor, but Amaterios would hit Aquila into the banking, reducing the impact Melusine had taken from the fall.

Marina: That was close, nice save Akari!

Amaterios would repeatedly send many powerful attacks towards Aquila and in return, Aquila would attack it with great force. As both Beys clashed with great speed and power, Melusine was around the corner, lurking and waiting for its chance to attack while conserving stamina and building up strong winds around it.

Akari: Amaterios! Burn 'em down!

An orange aura would be produced by Amaterios as it was attacking Aquila, sending more powerful attacks and gradually overpowering Aquila. Melusine would join in the fray as well, sending a barrage of powerful attacks as well.

Marina: Let's do it Akari. Melusine!

Akari: Mhm, Amaterios!

Amaterios and Melusine would send a barrage of powerful attacks in perfect sync, leaving Aquila vulnerable. The last hit have would then run towards Aquila with a pincer attack.

(In unison): Enchanted Daybreak!

Both Beys would crush Aquila with great force.

Tsubasa: You're impressive, but you're a bit too weak.

Huh? What does he mean- Aquila's spinning faster!

Aquila's blades would glow bright purple, then it'd spin faster and produce powerful winds as it spun faster.

Tsubasa: Metal Claw!

Both Beys that were surrounding him would get blown away with great force, and Bursting in the process. Melusine would Burst by hitting the floor whereas Amaterios Bursted mid-air.

How did he do that? Ah, those Venturi tunnels? I see.

Akari: Huh?! That's unfair!

Marina would pick up Melusine from the floor and smile.

Marina: That's just Blading, Akari. This was to be expected nonetheless.

Marina would pat Akari's head as she was pouting.

Tsubasa: You two did quite well. You understood each other well enough and both of you were close to Bursting Aquila.

Marina: Mhm, all we have to do is get stronger from this point on Sensei.

Tsubasa would smile and nod, both Bladers would fix their Beys then head for the crowd.

Natsumi: That was great Yumiya-san!

Marina: Mhm, it was a fun fight! I still wonder how Sensei broke free though...

Natsumi: Ah, it's the aerodynamics on the Bey. It's gonna be a little hard to explain.

Tsukasa and Ryujiki would then step forward.

Ryujiki: My turn!

He'd give a smile full of arrogance to Tsubasa, while Tsukasa would just stay silent with a serious expression on his face. Alastair and Peter would then walk beside them as well.

Rex: Sorry guys, but we're gonna go next.

Oh boy, this is gonna be one hell of a fight.

-To Be Continued-

Chapter 31 is out!
Chapter 32 [Who's Next?]

[Peter's Perspective]

Rex's volunteering to go next. I didn't really intend to go next, but whatever, it should be fun battling Otori-sensei. For now, I think we've got a different problem on our hands... Ryujiki's ego. This dude won't take no for an answer, since he's the 'Dragon Emperor' or something. This is gonna be a pain.

Ryujiki: Hoho, so you're trying to go up against the Dragon Emperor?

Tsukasa: Let them go first, we'll be observing Tsubasa-sensei more. In that way, you'll be able to wreak more havoc, understood?

Ryujiki: Hmph! Alright.

He managed to control his arrogance, Tsukasa's something else, alright. He's a great leader and a damn good Blader as well. The dark silver Tsukuyomi is a powerful Bey too, paired with Velrog you got a double left-spin team, and from the looks of it, they're both all-rounders with the ability to defend and attack at the same time. Since both of them backed off, I guess it's our turn.

Tsubasa: So Mr. Rexell and Mr. Kadoya, you're going next? 

Rex: Mhm.

Rex was smiling as always. Both Bladers would then step up to the stadium and get prepared. Peter would signal Rex with his hands that they'd perform the strategy on the second round, to which Rex would agree. Both Bladers had set their Beys to Attack-mode before launching.

Full-on assault on the first round, that's what we're gonna do right now.

They would all got ready, getting into position as the crowd counts down from three save for the other people who didn't count on the last round.

Three!

Two!

One!

All three Beys would land on the stadium smoothly. Aquila was in the inside line, Paladin was on the outside and Alastor was on the run-off area close to slopes.

Peter: Go, Paladin!

Paladin would gain a sudden boost of speed then it'd hit Tsubasa, followed by Alastor hitting it from the run-off area, knocking Aquila off-balance for a little.

Tsubasa: Not bad you two, you're strong.

Rex: I'm flattered, Mr. Otori. However, your flattery won't interrupt my plans.

Rex and Peter would look at each other and nod.

Good thing that this dude didn't get carried away, he seems like the person who'd get distracted by compliments. So, we're gonna do a slipstream next?

Alastor and Paladin would run around the stadium, with Paladin getting behind Alastor. Aquila would grind the stadium floor with its ring and regain balance, only for Alastor and Paladin to be waiting around the corner. Aquila would then get hit twice by the oncoming Beys and be sent into the center, where the two would send a barrage of attacks towards it with great speed.

Peter: Good. Keep it up, Paladin!

While the two were attacking Aquila, Ryujiki on the corner was getting irritated. Tsukasa took notice of this as well, being slightly concerned.

Tsukasa: Calm down Ryujiki, you'll get your turn.

Ryujiki: I am calm!

Tsukasa would let out a little sigh while Ryujiki was gritting his teeth in frustration.

Sorry big guy, but we're fighting right now.

Aquila was getting pinned down hard, and with this both Paladin and Alastor would line up with each other as they charged at Aquila, producing their respective auras.

(In unison): Immortal Sword!

Paladin would smash Aquila down to the ground, then veer left as Alastor would send an uppercut to Aquila with great force, making it fly out of the stadium and above Tsubasa. Tsubasa would catch Aquila though and would nod at the two in approval.

Tsubasa: Impressive you two. You needed one click more to Burst Aquila.

Rex's eyes would widen, before smiling and looking at Peter.

Rex: Not bad, Mr. Kadoya.

I should say the same for myself, Tsubasa kicked a** back in the days, apparently. 

Rex: Let's not waste time meandering about, onto the next round.

Rex would look at Peter and Peter would nod.

Alright, onto the actual plan.

Peter would set Paladin to Defense mode, before both of the Bladers would get ready to battle.

I'm just hoping this works. If I'm honest, we could've just released a full-on attack like earlier, but it might be too predictable, so I'll just go along with it.

The crowd would begin counting down from three, while Ryujiki was getting more and more irritated at the moment, tapping his feet furiously.

Three!

Two!

One!

All three Beys would land on the stadium smoothly, with Paladin gaining a sudden boost of speed as soon as it would land in order to drag Aquila to the center, which it did. Paladin would clash against Aquila in the center, whittling down its stamina.

Peter: That's good Paladin! Keep it up!

Rex: Good work, Peter. It's time.

Peter: Mhm, Paladin! Noble Shield!

A green orb would surround Paladin, causing it to withstand Aquila's attacks. Tsubasa would take notice of this and it'd run off to the banking to gain momentum, but Alastor would just appear to attack it and send it back to Aquila several times. 

Good, just like what we expected! 

Tsubasa: Aquila, break free!

Aquila would utilize Alastor's strength to crash into Paladin with even greater force, causing Noble Shield to blow up and send Aquila flying upwards. 

He didn't Burst, but we sent him flying up. This is good!

Rex: Peter, watch it!

Peter: Huh? 

Aquila would land on the slopes' apex, where its ring would grind the banking and cause it to accelerate spontaneously while utilizing the banking on the slope to speed up. Alastor would get hit by this, and Aquila would push Alastor towards Paladin where both of them would get hit with great force, destabilizing Alastor for a moment before regaining balance.

I forgot about that, damn it. I'll need to compensate for the plan failing.

The ring on the Lotus tip would touch both the floor, with its metal semi-flat getting in between. The ring would grind and Aquila would accelerate across the stadium towards Paladin who was gaining speed to knock it towards the center, alongside Alastor with the next hit. 

Tsubasa: Go, Aquila!

The two Beys would get sent to the center, where Aquila would charge up its attack before heading towards the two.

Peter: C'mon, Paladin!

Paladin would tilt and the Fifty driver's rubber would cause it to gain a sudden boost in speed where it'd dash around quickly to parry Aquila. Aquila would go up the banking again to charge towards Paladin but to no avail. This bought Alastor some time to regain its balance and allowed it to attack Aquila, both Beys would then push each other.

We gotta win this one, come on Paladin!

Peter: Paladin! 

A green aura would surround Paladin as it charged towards the two, then it'd support Alastor in the fight against Aquila.

Ryujiki: I've had it! Velrog!

Ryujiki would run towards the stadium with Velrog loaded onto his launcher, he'd then launch towards the group with great force.

What the hell, Ryujiki! Be patient! Was this Tsukasa's plan?

Tsukasa: Ryujiki, no!

Tsukasa would also follow suit, launching Tsukuyomi onto the stadium.

No, it was just Ryujiki being a prick again! He's blowing our chances of winning, damn you!

Ryujiki: Velrog, annihilate them all!

Tsukasa: Not on my watch.

Velrog would race around the stadium with great speed, and Tsukuyomi would line up to the left of the Velrog. As soon as Velrog would get close to the group, Tsukuyomi would press it against the wall.

Ryujiki: Tch, after I thought you've learned your lesson... you still dare go against the Dragon Emperor?

Tsukasa: No one won earlier, and you also haven't to calm down either.

Ryujiki: I am the Dragon Emperor, no one and nothing can stop me! Velrog!

The rubber on Velrog would grind against the stadium walls, causing fire to be produced.

Ryuijiki: Aether Blaze!

A shockwave would be released from Velrog, causing all the Beys to be knocked a fair distance away. Tsukuyomi however, had its rubber spikes grinding the floor and after this, it'd dash towards Velrog as if it teleported.

What the hell? Tsukasa's gotten faster!

Velrog would get sent flying into the air, with Alastor and Paladin racing across the stadium to try and attack Velrog. Tsubasa would also take notice, and he'd have Aquila go to the slopes and gain speed.

Ryujiki: Velrog! 

Fire would surround Velrog mid-air.

That move... it's similar to what Natsumi's got! 

Peter: Hey, get out of there!

Ryujiki: Fools! Aether Descent!

Velrog would crash down to the stadium with great force, but Aquila would go mid-air to hit Velrog in the air.

Tsubasa: Aquila, Levin Wing!

Velrog would get knocked down to the stadium, but it'd land smoothly.

Ryujiki: Tch, you too? I suppose I should go against all of you at once, you cretin!

So we're all gonna go against this prick? What a pain.

Tsubasa: I'll be deducting 75% of your grades in this evaluation, even if you manage to win against me.

Ryujiki: Like I care! 

All five Beys would clash with one another, Velrog being the primary target for attack.

Rex: Alastor! Immortal Bane!

Alastor would send a powerful hit towards Velrog, knocking it towards the banking, Paladin would then pull up beside it to push it against the wall.

Peter: Tsukasa-san! Get over here!

Tsukasa: Understood. Tsukuyomi, make haste!

Tsukuyomi would get a sudden boost of speed as it goes onto the banking, hitting Velrog who was being pinned by Paladin. Paladin would then veer left.

Ryujiki: You'll be losing this time Tsukasa! 

Velrog would have its rubber get hooked onto Tsukuyomi, throwing it away. Velrog would then head towards the slopes, gaining great speed and charging towards Tsukuyomi, but Aquila would interfere, and Paladin would hit Velrog from behind with a pincer attack.

This guy can hold his own against us, he's damn strong!

-To Be Continued-
(Sep. 27, 2021  7:30 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Chapter 32 [Who's Next?]

[Peter's Perspective]

Rex's volunteering to go next. I didn't really intend to go next, but whatever, it should be fun battling Otori-sensei. For now, I think we've got a different problem on our hands... Ryujiki's ego. This dude won't take no for an answer, since he's the 'Dragon Emperor' or something. This is gonna be a pain.

Tsukasa: Let them go first, we'll be observing Tsubasa-sensei more. In that way, you'll be able to wreak more havoc, understood?

He managed to control his arrogance, Tsukasa's something else, alright. He's a great leader and a damn good Blader as well. The dark silver Tsukuyomi is a powerful Bey too, paired with Velrog you got a double left-spin team, and from the looks of it, they're both all-rounders with the ability to defend and attack at the same time. Since both of them backed off, I guess it's our turn.

Rex was smiling as always. Both Bladers would then step up to the stadium and get prepared. Peter would signal Rex with his hands that they'd perform the strategy on the second round, to which Rex would agree. Both Bladers had set their Beys to Attack-mode before launching.

They would all got ready, getting into position as the crowd counts down from three save for the other people who didn't count on the last round.

Three!

Two!

One!

All three Beys would land on the stadium smoothly. Aquila was in the inside line, Paladin was on the outside and Alastor was on the run-off area close to slopes.

Paladin would gain a sudden boost of speed then it'd hit Tsubasa, followed by Alastor hitting it from the run-off area, knocking Aquila off-balance for a little.

Good thing that this dude didn't get carried away, he seems like the person who'd get distracted by compliments. So, we're gonna do a slipstream next?

Alastor and Paladin would run around the stadium, with Paladin getting behind Alastor. Aquila would grind the stadium floor with its ring and regain balance, only for Alastor and Paladin to be waiting around the corner. Aquila would then get hit twice by the oncoming Beys and be sent into the center, where the two would send a barrage of attacks towards it with great speed.

While the two were attacking Aquila, Ryujiki on the corner was getting irritated. Tsukasa took notice of this as well, being slightly concerned.

Tsukasa would let out a little sigh while Ryujiki was gritting his teeth in frustration.

Aquila was getting pinned down hard, and with this both Paladin and Alastor would line up with each other as they charged at Aquila, producing their respective auras.

Paladin would smash Aquila down to the ground, then veer left as Alastor would send an uppercut to Aquila with great force, making it fly out of the stadium and above Tsubasa. Tsubasa would catch Aquila though and would nod at the two in approval.

I should say the same for myself, Tsubasa kicked a** back in the days, apparently. 

Peter would set Paladin to Defense mode, before both of the Bladers would get ready to battle.

I'm just hoping this works. If I'm honest, we could've just released a full-on attack like earlier, but it might be too predictable, so I'll just go along with it.

The crowd would begin counting down from three, while Ryujiki was getting more and more irritated at the moment, tapping his feet furiously.

Three!

Two!

One!

All three Beys would land on the stadium smoothly, with Paladin gaining a sudden boost of speed as soon as it would land in order to drag Aquila to the center, which it did. Paladin would clash against Aquila in the center, whittling down its stamina.

A green orb would surround Paladin, causing it to withstand Aquila's attacks. Tsubasa would take notice of this and it'd run off to the banking to gain momentum, but Alastor would just appear to attack it and send it back to Aquila several times. 

Aquila would utilize Alastor's strength to crash into Paladin with even greater force, causing Noble Shield to blow up and send Aquila flying upwards. 

Aquila would land on the slopes' apex, where its ring would grind the banking and cause it to accelerate spontaneously while utilizing the banking on the slope to speed up. Alastor would get hit by this, and Aquila would push Alastor towards Paladin where both of them would get hit with great force, destabilizing Alastor for a moment before regaining balance.

The ring on the Lotus tip would touch both the floor, with its metal semi-flat getting in between. The ring would grind and Aquila would accelerate across the stadium towards Paladin who was gaining speed to knock it towards the center, alongside Alastor with the next hit. 

The two Beys would get sent to the center, where Aquila would charge up its attack before heading towards the two.

Paladin would tilt and the Fifty driver's rubber would cause it to gain a sudden boost in speed where it'd dash around quickly to parry Aquila. Aquila would go up the banking again to charge towards Paladin but to no avail. This bought Alastor some time to regain its balance and allowed it to attack Aquila, both Beys would then push each other.

A green aura would surround Paladin as it charged towards the two, then it'd support Alastor in the fight against Aquila.

Ryujiki would run towards the stadium with Velrog loaded onto his launcher, he'd then launch towards the group with great force.

No, it was just Ryujiki being a prick again! He's blowing our chances of winning, damn you!

Velrog would race around the stadium with great speed, and Tsukuyomi would line up to the left of the Velrog. As soon as Velrog would get close to the group, Tsukuyomi would press it against the wall.

Ryujiki: Tch, after I thought you've learned your lesson... you still dare go against the Dragon Emperor?

The rubber on Velrog would grind against the stadium walls, causing fire to be produced.

A shockwave would be released from Velrog, causing all the Beys to be knocked a fair distance away. Tsukuyomi however, had its rubber spikes grinding the floor and after this, it'd dash towards Velrog as if it teleported.

Velrog would get sent flying into the air, with Alastor and Paladin racing across the stadium to try and attack Velrog. Tsubasa would also take notice, and he'd have Aquila go to the slopes and gain speed.

Velrog would crash down to the stadium with great force, but Aquila would go mid-air to hit Velrog in the air.

Ryujiki: Tch, you too? I suppose I should go against all of you at once, you cretin!

Tsubasa: I'll be deducting 75% of your grades in this evaluation, even if you manage to win against me.

All five Beys would clash with one another, Velrog being the primary target for attack.

Alastor would send a powerful hit towards Velrog, knocking it towards the banking, Paladin would then pull up beside it to push it against the wall.

Tsukuyomi would get a sudden boost of speed as it goes onto the banking, hitting Velrog who was being pinned by Paladin. Paladin would then veer left.

Velrog would have its rubber get hooked onto Tsukuyomi, throwing it away. Velrog would then head towards the slopes, gaining great speed and charging towards Tsukuyomi, but Aquila would interfere, and Paladin would hit Velrog from behind with a pincer attack.

-To Be Continued-

daaaaaang, this battle was mega epic! it showcased (or just showed) us the power or Ryujiki, and MAN is it high! episode was pretty poggers, nice job, makes me look forward to the next one!
(Sep. 27, 2021  9:39 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  7:30 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Chapter 32 [Who's Next?]

[Peter's Perspective]

Three!

Two!

One!

Three!

Two!

One!

-To Be Continued-

daaaaaang, this battle was mega epic! it showcased (or just showed) us the power or Ryujiki, and MAN is it high! episode was pretty poggers, nice job, makes me look forward to the next one!

Glad you liked it! I'll try to put out the next chapter as quickly as possible.
https://www.wattpad.com/1135659605-beybl...1-prologue
I've put Stardust on Wattpad recently, and I intend to rewrite and alter some events from the earlier chapters. I hope you all enjoy the rewritten Stardust!
I've also put on Chapters 2-4 as well: https://www.wattpad.com/1135670267-beybl...-it-begins
Chapters 5-8 have been released on Wattpad! And in case you get confused, the events in the Wattpad version are altered to a degree. Some heavily change, while others just have slight differences. https://www.wattpad.com/1136036640-beybl...e-the-wind
I've finally read it all and I gotta say: That's a pretty good fic.
(Oct. 03, 2021  2:23 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I've finally read it all and I gotta say: That's a pretty good fic.

Thanks! I'll try to put out better chapters as well.
https://www.wattpad.com/1136673389-beybl...your-power Chapter 9 has been released! Once again, many things have been altered.
Back at it again with Chapter 10, I hope you enjoy it! If you're asking when Chapter 33 will come out, maybe this weekend. https://www.wattpad.com/1138479183-beybl...e-strength
Chapter 33 [Slaying the Dragon]
Yeah, sorry for this announcement but, Stardust is going to be on a really long hiatus. I don't think I can juggle two series (Sisu) at the same time, and Stardust had a grand plot that I had a lot of expectations for but that was just it, expectations in the end. It also screws up my schedule at the same time considering how my school work's been piling up recently, and I'll need to think of how to deal with the characters, the story and etc. in here. However, I'll still be putting out chapters for Sisu, stay tuned for that. So until then, peace out.
To my readers, I'm sorry if this is sudden but... I think I'm gonna have to cancel Stardust. It just felt like I led it to a rather mediocre path, so I don't know whether I'm gonna be able to redeem it or not. I also apologize to those who sent OCs, especially PinkRose.