[Fan Fiction]  (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst(On Break)

Updates!

So I'd like to announce some things with this post.

Release Dates: X: Spark and Mythic Burst are now no longer going to be released on certain days, I will simply post once the chapter is finished. It will help my mental health and allow me to feel better and have some time to work on the chapters better, and also end the series quicker rather than dragging them out.

Break: I will be taking a week break till 4/21. I need the time off and hopefully I can write a lot to lessen the burden on myself. As if I don't do something soon, I could end up cancelling due to stress and trying to do so much like write my own story, work on drawing, get schoolwork done and keeping everything balanced is hard, hopefully you all understand.
(Apr. 13, 2024  9:40 PM)beansworth Wrote: Updates!

So I'd like to announce some things with this post.

Release Dates: X: Spark and Mythic Burst are now no longer going to be released on certain days, I will simply post once the chapter is finished. It will help my mental health and allow me to feel better and have some time to work on the chapters better, and also end the series quicker rather than dragging them out.

Break: I will be taking a week break till 4/21. I need the time off and hopefully I can write a lot to lessen the burden on myself. As if I don't do something soon, I could end up cancelling due to stress and trying to do so much like write my own story, work on drawing, get schoolwork done and keeping everything balanced is hard, hopefully you all understand.

Take as long as you need