[Fan Fiction]  Ignore this thread.

(Oct. 13, 2020  3:45 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Shun Kurenai needs to be nerfed

I mean my character can make a duplicate of himself. And also isn’t limited by the human body cause this man a projection by the beyblade itself. So if the beyblade wants the blader to do something. The blader will do it.
I dont know why but shun kurenai is pretty balance since she has a time limit. Well maiden possession increase maiden's power it takes a major damage to shun's body
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:23 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:45 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Shun Kurenai needs to be nerfed

I mean my character can make a duplicate of himself. And also isn’t limited by the human body cause this man a projection by the beyblade itself. So if the beyblade wants the blader to do something. The blader will do it.

Also needs to be nerfed.
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:25 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:23 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I mean my character can make a duplicate of himself. And also isn’t limited by the human body cause this man a projection by the beyblade itself. So if the beyblade wants the blader to do something. The blader will do it.

Also needs to be nerfed.

How does it need to be nerfed. The blader really isn’t there. Cassidy is a projection

(Oct. 14, 2020  1:25 AM)kai edits Wrote: I dont know why but shun kurenai is pretty balance since she has a time limit. Well maiden possession increase maiden's power it takes a major damage to shun's body

Yeah she is. Idk why he said my bey is op
Maiden should be nerfed since it has a mind of its own instead of the blader have control over it.
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:27 AM)kai edits Wrote: Maiden should be nerfed since it has a mind of its own instead of the blader have control over it.

I mean other bladers beys have a mind of their own. Valkyrie and spriggan do and it’s shown in god.
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:29 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:27 AM)kai edits Wrote: Maiden should be nerfed since it has a mind of its own instead of the blader have control over it.

I mean other bladers beys have a mind of their own. Valkyrie and spriggan do and it’s shown in god.

Not really Valkyrie, but Spriggan most definitely
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:29 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:27 AM)kai edits Wrote: Maiden should be nerfed since it has a mind of its own instead of the blader have control over it.

I mean like it's self aware
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:30 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:29 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I mean other bladers beys have a mind of their own. Valkyrie and spriggan do and it’s shown in god.

I mean like it's self aware

Yeah spriggan requiem was in god. It even changed its form to Shu
ANNOUNCEMENT
there are 3 rounds of the contest. 2 winners were just picked and I will Announce them shortly.

Round 2 starts tomorrow

The round 1 winners are: kai edits and Leone81506

edit: it doesn't let me mention kai edits

episode 1a is out! The link is in the first post.

BuilderROB rate my fanfic so far
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:46 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: ANNOUNCEMENT
there are 3 rounds of the contest. 2 winners were just picked and I will Announce them shortly.

Round 2 starts tomorrow

The round 1 winners are: kai edits and Leone81506

edit: it doesn't let me mention kai edits

episode 1a is out! The link is in the first post.

BuilderROB rate my fanfic so far

Rip gg
I was reading one of snoc's old fanfics and there was a link that took me back here lol

Episode 1b is out everyone! check the first post for the Link!

BuilderROB can you rate my fanfic so far? and base length on length of the episodes.
(Oct. 15, 2020  6:08 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: BuilderROB can you rate my fanfic so far? and base length on length of the episodes.

Ok then, as you requested:

Grammar: 4/5
Story: 4/5
Characters: 4/5
Dialogue: 5/5
Length: 4/5

Total Score: 21/25

So while this story is good, it has some issues. First off, the grammar has some issues. For the most part it’s fine, but I notice a lot of minor grammatical issues that bump the grammar down a point for me. The story is good so far, and I hope it gets better from here. The characters are pretty good, and the dialogue is great (not counting grammar here). The length is decent, although they could be a bit longer.
(Oct. 15, 2020  7:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  6:08 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: BuilderROB can you rate my fanfic so far? and base length on length of the episodes.

Ok then, as you requested:

Grammar: 4/5
Story: 4/5
Characters: 4/5
Dialogue: 5/5
Length: 4/5

Total Score: 21/25

So while this story is good, it has some issues. First off, the grammar has some issues. For the most part it’s fine, but I notice a lot of minor grammatical issues that bump the grammar down a point for me. The story is good so far, and I hope it gets better from here. The characters are pretty good, and the dialogue is great (not counting grammar here). The length is decent, although they could be a bit longer.

Thanks for the feedback!
(Oct. 17, 2020  4:30 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Episode 2a is out!

Bet say less lol
(Oct. 17, 2020  1:06 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  4:30 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Episode 2a is out!

Bet say less lol

what?
(Oct. 17, 2020  6:01 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  1:06 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Bet say less lol

what?

You don’t understand what that means? Do you
Sorry I haven't been creating episodes lately I was just really busy and the now that i'm free I can start writing episodes again.

Episode 2b is out!
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:17 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Sorry I haven't been creating episodes lately I was just really busy and the now that i'm free I can start writing episodes again.

Episode 2b is out!

You don’t have to apologize
some character bios

Name: Eijirou Takahashi
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5ft 8
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Dark Green with a red streak
Hair length: 2 inches on the top and 2 inches on the side and 4 inches long
Hairstyle: Neatly combed back.
Personality: Energetic, enthusiastic, not calm.
Favorite color: Green

Name: Tsukiya Aizawa
Height: 5ft 10
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Black
Hair length: 4 inches on the top and sides and 7 inches long.
Hairstyle: Shaggy messy hair with a few strands on his forehead.
Personality: Calm, Supportive, Overconfident.
Favorite color: Black

Name: Aiko Suzuki
Height: 5ft 6
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: ginger
Hair length: 6 inches on the top and 9 inches long and 4 inches on the sides
Hairstyle: Neatly tied back into a ponytail.
Personality: Has a temper, Kind, Strong Leader.
Favorite color: Purple

Episodes 3a and 3b are out!
I’m excited to see who wins the contest
(Oct. 26, 2020  10:03 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I’m excited to see who wins the contest

What? didn't I already announce the winners?

If you're talking about round 2 you won because you were the only other submission
(Oct. 27, 2020  1:01 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: here dude [Image: WMJLf0CoytvezVZjoKIbjIBz12Y5WNgrSqmXYgTy...5cEIaQQWhq]

I like It! its Great!