[Fan Fiction]  Ignore this thread.

(Dec. 22, 2020  5:56 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  3:03 AM)kai edits Wrote: I am talking about your fanfic lol.
How are you talking about my fanfic? Shun hasn't died!
I am saying her will to battle lol
Episode 6a is out and It proves the stakes are getting high.
Shun/Haise does not battle? I hope we can battle soon. Maiden is getting hungry.
(Dec. 24, 2020  5:39 PM)kai edits Wrote: Shun/Haise does not battle? I hope we can battle soon. Maiden is getting hungry.
Bro you can't expect Shun to battle when we're in the middle of two separate character arcs. She battles next episode, as it's mostly prep for Eijirou vs Tsukiya and Shun is trying to help Tsukiya control Titanus.
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:15 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  5:39 PM)kai edits Wrote: Shun/Haise does not battle? I hope we can battle soon. Maiden is getting hungry.
Bro you can't expect Shun to battle when we're in the middle of two separate character arcs. She battles next episode, as it's mostly prep for Eijirou vs Tsukiya and Shun is trying to help Tsukiya control Titanus.
Nice! We are waiting.
Haise might take over.
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:17 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:15 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Bro you can't expect Shun to battle when we're in the middle of two separate character arcs. She battles next episode, as it's mostly prep for Eijirou vs Tsukiya and Shun is trying to help Tsukiya control Titanus.
Nice! We are waiting.
Haise might take over.
Bro is Tokyo ghoul having a crossover with beyblade? Lol and they chose Haise and not our boy Kaneki
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:19 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:17 PM)kai edits Wrote: Nice! We are waiting.
Haise might take over.
Bro is Tokyo ghoul having a crossover with beyblade? Lol and they chose Haise and not our boy Kaneki
Maybe.
We were thinking about it but Haise came along cause she is annoying.
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:26 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:19 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Bro is Tokyo ghoul having a crossover with beyblade? Lol and they chose Haise and not our boy Kaneki
Maybe.

Hold up Haise is a girl now? He’s a boy
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:28 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:26 PM)kai edits Wrote: Maybe.

Haise in my fanfic is a girl.
Haise is a pain.
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:28 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:26 PM)kai edits Wrote: Maybe.

(Dec. 24, 2020  6:29 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:28 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Hold up Haise is a girl now? He’s a boy
Haise is a pain.

can you please not talk about this on my thread.
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:30 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:28 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Hold up Haise is a girl now? He’s a boy

(Dec. 24, 2020  6:29 PM)kai edits Wrote: Haise in my fanfic is a girl.
Haise is a pain.

Fine.
Let's go.
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:29 PM)kai edits Wrote:
Haise is a pain.
Rip og haise

(Dec. 24, 2020  6:30 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:28 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Hold up Haise is a girl now? He’s a boy

(Dec. 24, 2020  6:29 PM)kai edits Wrote: Haise in my fanfic is a girl.
Haise is a pain.

Alright
(Oct. 13, 2020  7:12 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: alright here are all the episodes in arc 1 ( district tournament)  keep in mind there are 4 arcs and this only the first

Ep 1a Fresh start, Beigoma Academy!
Ep 1b Unrivaled! Warrior Ares!

Ep 2a Titanus's Wrath
Ep 2b Athena's Shield

Ep 3a Epic Battles! District Tournament!
Ep 3b Eros vs Midas

Ep 4a Life and Death, Requiem Maiden!
Ep 4b Power through! To the Semi-Finals!

Ep 5a Living Nightmare, Lee Yamamoto.
Ep 5b King of The Seas, Strider Leviathan!

Ep 6a Titanus vs Ares
Ep 6b Dark Resonance

Ep 7a  Demon vs Angel, Eros vs Titans!
Ep 7b  Final Battle, New Champion*

Thoughts?

* district champion*
I think Tsukiya should win while Eijirou‘s bey should splinter to pieces.
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:00 PM)LOLZISCOOL Wrote: I think Tsukiya should win while Eijirou‘s bey should splinter to pieces.
Oh my GOD, DO YOU ACTUALLY READ THIS!!!!!! Smile.
(Jan. 25, 2021  5:47 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:00 PM)LOLZISCOOL Wrote: I think Tsukiya should win while Eijirou‘s bey should splinter to pieces.
Oh my GOD, DO YOU ACTUALLY READ THIS!!!!!! Smile.

Yeah, it be great
God I've been inactive. I'm working on episode 6b right now, expect it to come out later today
I'll be uploading a chapter at random times. I don't have a schedule
So I'm cancelling this fanfic. I'm going to rewrite it in a narrative style and make the chapters longer. After rereading this I felt like it was really bad. I've taken classes on writing and I plan to make this a lot better.
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:30 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: So I'm cancelling this fanfic. I'm going to rewrite it in a narrative style and make the chapters longer. After rereading this I felt like it was really bad.  I've taken classes on writing and I plan to make this a lot better.

Dang it This fanfic was so good
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:32 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:30 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: So I'm cancelling this fanfic. I'm going to rewrite it in a narrative style and make the chapters longer. After rereading this I felt like it was really bad.  I've taken classes on writing and I plan to make this a lot better.

Dang it This fanfic was so good

I'll rewrite it. I'll try taking advice from better fanfic writers. I'll also make the plot less cheesy. I felt like I got really desperate for attention at some points and tried to keep this afloat. I'm going to ask some people for help as well. Hopefully you'll prefer the rewrite. Smile
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:35 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:32 PM)JJustice Wrote: Dang it This fanfic was so good

I'll rewrite it. I'll try taking advice from better fanfic writers. I'll also make the plot less cheesy. I felt like I got really desperate for attention at some points and tried to keep this afloat. I'm going to ask some people for help as well. Hopefully you'll prefer the rewrite. Smile

Ok ok maybe I will like the rewrite I suggest help from strike gamerv6
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:36 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:35 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: I'll rewrite it. I'll try taking advice from better fanfic writers. I'll also make the plot less cheesy. I felt like I got really desperate for attention at some points and tried to keep this afloat. I'm going to ask some people for help as well. Hopefully you'll prefer the rewrite. Smile

Ok ok maybe I will like the rewrite I suggest help from strike gamerv6

Thanks for the suggestion.
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:37 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:36 PM)JJustice Wrote: Ok ok maybe I will like the rewrite I suggest help from strike gamerv6

Thanks for the suggestion.

Yeah he is a grate writer