[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Infinity Warriors

When can we expect the next chapter to release?
(Jan. 05, 2021  3:22 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: When can we expect the next chapter to release?

I just got started writing it. Probably wont be out until Friday or Saturday.
Name: Scarlett Zakari

Hair Color: Blue/Green

Eye Color: Blue

Clothes: Blue Shirt with red stripes along her chest, wears shorts with small frays in them and wears blue boots

Physical Appearance: Scarlett is pretty tall for her age and has a pretty skinny figure.. She has a moon tattoo on her right cheek that glows brightly when in her Surge Form.

Bey: Moon Selene 0Wall Return

Moves: Moon Guard, Moon Counter, Return Drift

Friends (will update later)

Varu Akubara

Len Haruno
Season 2 is no doubt coming. I have a few cool surprises in store for it which I will reveal when the time comes. I will say it definitely is a HUGE and interesting change in Beyblade.

(dont question this post, i definitely have a weird way of Fan-fic planning)
I hope you don’t cancel midway and when is chapter 2 dropping? Can you post chapter 2 when you finish with 3 it would make the story longer to read.
(Jan. 11, 2021  5:41 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: I hope you don’t cancel midway and when is chapter 2 dropping? Can you post chapter 2 when you finish with 3 it would make the story longer to read.

Im not cancelling it. And I don't know when the new episode is coming out, i go back to school tomorrow so Idk if i'll have time to work on it anytime soon. Please stop asking, i'll post it when I can.
New episode should be done tomorrow.
Episode 2: Goddess Of The Moon! Moon Selene!
Psycho Satan Hurricane Yard Metal Description

Layer: Psycho Satan (pSt) - has 4 blades that that slope up along with 4 rollers. The layer features a side facing Satan motif with gold and some green highlights

Disk: Hurricane

Driver: Yard Metal

Owner: Sisco Karlisle

Special Moves: Roller Defense, Yard Drift, Psycho Crash

Omega Spriggan Axe Merge'

Layer: Omega Spriggan (oSp) - Omega Spriggan has 2 golden axe blades on the top and bottom which has a bit of metal underneath for extra attacks and it has 2 white rubber blades on the sides for spin stealing and absorbing attacks. The layer also features 2 black spikes that protrude from in front of the axe blades and they serve as smash attack. The layer features a front facing Spriggan motif with a metal center piece.

Disk: Axe (Ax) - has an axe shape in the metal and has a plastic ring that bears the same shape and slopes downward like Vanguard

Driver: Quattro' (plastic: Red, Rubber: Black)

Owner: Shu Kurenai

Special Moves: Counter Break, Omega Slash, Omega Spin
Midnight Corvus Feather Ring

Layer - Midnight Corvus (mCr) has a pretty round shape with 2 holes in the sides. when the bey loses 2 clicks, the layer becomes more rounded, increasing defense. The layer has a front side facing Corvus motif, a black bird.

Disk - Feather (Ft) has 4 feather like blades lined with plastic

Driver - Ring (Rn) a fusion of Guard and Universe. The Guard part is free spin while the ring remains stationary

User: Ciara Akubara

Moves: Midnight Shield, Midnight Screech

Unlimited Achilles 00Xterior Xtend+

Layer: Unlimited Achilles (uAc) has a similar shape to CzA. has metal swords. has two blue blades that extend when the bey is launched hard. The layer also has a front facing Achilles motif.

Disk: 00

Frame: Xterior (X) has 4 round blades with metal fused into it.

Driver: Xtend+ (Xt+)

User: Aiga Akaba

Moves: Unlimited Buster, Unlimited Sword, Unlimited Guard, Unlimited Shield
Episode 3: Into The Fiery Storm! Inferno Ragnaruk! Summary

after losing to Scarlett, Varu gets super fired up when he hears that 4 Legend Bladers are in their town!
Episode 3: Into The Fiery Storm! Inferno Ragnaruk!
https://www.wattpad.com/1034887098-beybl...ode-3-into
(Apr. 07, 2021  4:37 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 3: Into The Fiery Storm! Inferno Ragnaruk!
https://www.wattpad.com/1034887098-beybl...ode-3-into

Finally!
Episode 4: https://www.wattpad.com/1052177037-beybl...-episode-4
Kingdom Dragon Sting Charge' Description

Kingdom Dragon Layer: (kDr) - features a design similar to Imperial and Tempest combined (has shape of Imperial and color scheme of Tempest). has the same awakening gimmick as Tempest. has 3 blocky teeth of tall height. The motif is about the same as Dragon2.

Sting Disk (St, Dark Blue)

Charge' Driver (Ch' Turquoise)

Owner: Drum Koryu

Moves: Kingdom Bound, Kingdom Break

End Longinus Drake Jolt'

End Longinus Layer: (eLn) - End Longinus has 2 big upper blades which are lined with its iconic metal dragon heads (2 in total) and has 2 plastic blades that trail behind the metal wings. The bey also features a front facing dragon head on the center of the bey.

Drake Disk (Dr, Purple)

Jolt' Driver (Jl' Gray with Purple Rubber)

Owner: Lui Shirosagijo

Moves: End Dash, Ending Upper

Ghost Fafnir 8' Nothing

Ghost Fafnir Layer: (gFf) - a similar shape to Mirage but the rubber wings stick out a bit more. the layer also features 3 plastic blades that extend at high speeds but retract when Fafnirs stamina decreases. its really just a Counter Mode -> Absorb Mode. The bey features a side facing Fafnir motif

8' Disk (8')

Nothing Driver (Nt, Golden Yellow)

Owner: Free De La Hoya

Moves: Ghost Spin, Ghost Claw, Nothing Break
I like it can I add something
new episodes after episode 5

Episode 6: Clash! Vulcan Vs Satan!
Episode 7: Hyped Up! Power Through!
Episode 8: Break Through! Alpha Leviathan!
Episode 9: Test Of Strength! Valts Challenge!
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 2: Goddess Of The Moon! Moon Selene!

I have a feeling this is going to be awesome. Rating for this episode/chapter: 8.9/10

(Apr. 14, 2021  4:16 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Kingdom Dragon Sting Charge' Description

Kingdom Dragon Layer: (kDr) - features a design similar to Imperial and Tempest combined (has shape of Imperial and color scheme of Tempest). has the same awakening gimmick as Tempest. has 3 blocky teeth of tall height

Sting Disk (St, Dark Blue)

Charge' Driver (Ch' Turquoise)

Owner: Drum Koryu

Moves: Kingdom Bound, Kingdom Break

End Longinus Drake Jolt'

End Longinus Layer: (eLn) - a bigger, bulkier Lost Longinus

Drake Disk (Dr, Purple)

Jolt' Driver (Jl' Gray with Purple Rubber)

Owner: Lui Shirosagijo

Moves: End Dash, Ending Destruction

Ghost Fafnir 8' Nothing

Ghost Fafnir Layer: (gFf) - a similar shape to Mirage but the rubber wings stick out a bit more. the layer also features 3 blades that extend at high speeds but retract when Fafnirs stamina decreases. its really just a Counter Mode -> Absorb Mode

8' Disk (8')

Nothing Driver (Nt, Golden Yellow)

Owner: Free De La Hoya

Moves: Ghost Spin, Ghost Claw, Nothing Break

You're making too many beys for me too follow up with lol. Just like the beys you're making. Creative.
Origin God Creation Storm Description

Origin God Layer (oGd) - has a similar shape to Xcalibur but instead of a sword it has a trident like weapon going through it with metal. is apart of the Heavy-Weight System where there is tons of metal on the layer. the trident wing is similarly shaped to Kukulcans fangs. The face is very similar to that of Raphael.

Creation Disk (Cr) - is a very heavy disk weighing about 33g. has 5 pointed blades with 5 rounded blades between them

Xtend' Driver (Xt')

Type: Balance

Owner: Gar Hatake

Moves: Origin Thunder, Final Thunder

Lock Angel Ωuter Heaven

Lock Angel Layer (lAn) - has a similar shape to Earth Eagle but the wings are spaced out more. like God, there is so much metal on the outside of the layer. The face is an angelic face with angel wings and a golden halo at the top

Outer Disk (Ω)

Heaven Driver (Hv) has the same shape has Rise-H but instead of a flat tip it has a large POM sharp tip.

Type: Stamina

Owner: Angela Urazaki

Moves: Lock Guard, Angel Symphony
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:18 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Origin God Creation Storm Description

Origin God Layer (oGd) - has a similar shape to Xcalibur but instead of a sword it has a trident like weapon going through it with metal. is apart of the Heavy-Weight System where there is tons of metal on the layer. the trident wing is similarly shaped to Kukulcans fangs.

Creation Disk (Cr) - is a very heavy disk weighing about 33g. has 5 pointed blades with 5 rounded blades between them

Storm Driver (St) - has a wide base (like Charge) with a hole flat (like Zephyr)

Owner: Gar Hatake

Moves: Origin Thunder, Final Thunder

Lock Angel Ωuter Heaven

Lock Angel Layer (lAn) - has a similar shape to Earth Eagle but the wings are spaced out more. like God, there is so much metal on the outside of the layer.

Outer Disk (Ω)

Heaven Driver (Hv) has the same shape has Rise-H but instead of a flat tip it has a large POM sharp tip

Owner: Angela Urazaki

Moves: Lock Guard, Angel Symphony

I think I saw a naruto reference. Hatake.
how many more chapters do you think you will release?
(Apr. 16, 2021  5:23 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: how many more chapters do you think you will release?

all the way up to 51
(Apr. 16, 2021  5:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  5:23 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: how many more chapters do you think you will release?

all the way up to 51

ok that makes sense
Why is Ciara the Villain?
Why she become Evil?
What is her Evil Plan
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:36 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Hyper Vulcan Invert Siege (Varu Akubara, Main Character) (Right Spin Attack Type)
Knight Valkyrie Blade Crush
Midnight Corvus Feather Ring (Ciara Akubara, 1st Villain) (Left Spin Defense)
Moon Selene 0Wall Return (Scarlett Zakari, Rival) (Right Spin Defense)
Omega Spriggan Axe Merge'
Unlimited Achilles 00Xterior Xtend+
Kingdom Dragon Sting Charge'
End Longinus Drake Jolt'
Ghost Fafnir Ratchet Nothing
Inferno Ragnaruk Wheel Low
Psycho Satan Hurricane Yard Metal
Origin God Creation Storm (Gar Hatake, 2nd Villain) (Right Spin Balance)
Lock Angel Ωuter Heaven (Angela Urazaki, New Rival) (Right Spin Stamina)
Alpha Leviathan 7Turn Wild (Len Haruno) (Left Spin Balance)
Anomaly Apophis Hurricane' Eclipse (???)

EDIT: this is really my concept of a Burst Season 6

Main Character is Varu Akubara. A 13 year old boy who uses a Right Rotating Attack Type Bey. His hot-headed personality makes him a frightening but likeable guy.

Episode List

Season 2 Stuff (Tentative)

S2 Episode List

I’m not arguing but I came up with Knight Valkyrie are you coping me from a thread!!!