(Apr. 02, 2021  4:15 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: bro R.I.P Zac moment of silence please

Zac sucks tbh but ok I guess

oh wait
I broke the silence
sorry
JK i hate Zac and personally think he's 2 up himself

All G i agree dude if u can't see from the last message

if anything it would be R.I.P Lui and Shu real moment of silence please
(Apr. 02, 2021  4:16 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: JK i hate Zac and personally think he's 2 up himself

I wanted sisco/silas to be in place of Zac just like the original idea (silas was supposed to be on of the 4 spin emperors but then they decided to put him on the second season(
Silas is ok, which is better than bad
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:32 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I know this is off topic but
how do you pronounce scion?

Something like sai-on.
(Apr. 02, 2021  4:19 AM)i\m batman Wrote:

Something like sai-on.

I knew I was pronoucing it wrong
I was saying like SI-on
(Apr. 02, 2021  4:21 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  4:19 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Something like sai-on.

I knew I was pronoucing it wrong
I was saying like SI-on

I looked it up lol, before that I was worse than you, SKEE-on lmao.
(Apr. 01, 2021  6:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: After the Legend Festival. As in the title, it's a parallel burst universe, so some things are different. Personalities are also a bit different, but I re read the chapter and found out my mistakes, which were the ones that you stated, I truly appreciate the feedback you gave me. This prologue is very important to the overall plot of my fan fic. Would you like to collab?

Sorry, will have to pass. I'm already kinda busy with other fics I'm working on, but I guess you could dm me for proofreading if you need help with that.
(Apr. 02, 2021  4:16 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: JK i hate Zac and personally think he's 2 up himself

They're still alive, and are main characters in my fan fic

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+r...ve&ssui=on

I'm deciding to re name some of the chapters:
1. Battle for the First Precipice! Theseus vrs Ryujin!
2. Obliterator Vishnu and Shiva the Destroyer: Apex Experts Appear!
3. The Steller Star Flux Quesr
4. Quest Part One: The Dungeon of Despair
5. Two Big, Brutal Battles!
6. Conquers the Dungeon of Despair!
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:18 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

They're still alive, and are main characters in my fan fic
bro thats so good those are two of my fav characters
(Apr. 02, 2021  10:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Will there be a character contest?

already happened.
Next Week is Spring break, so prob no chapters next week. Also, after 5 or six chapters, I'll introduce a new beyblade system and this is the final re-name of the first couple chapters:
1. Battle for the First Precipice! Theseus vrs Ryujin!
2. Eclipse Vishnu and Shiva the Destroyer: Apex Experts Appear!
3. The Stealler Star Flux Quest
4. Quest Part One: The Dungeon of Despair
5. Two Big, Brutal Battles!
6. Fame spreads throughout The Beyblade World!
(Apr. 03, 2021  1:50 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  10:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Will there be a character contest?

already happened.

Will our characters still be used though?
(Apr. 04, 2021  3:22 AM)WorldKai Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2021  1:50 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: already happened.

Will our characters still be used though?

yes, i only posted the prolouge, and the contest winners' characters will def be in the fan fic.
New System:
Mythical Warfare
First Appearance: Episode/Chapter Two
Example of a MW bey (MW stands for Mythical Warfare)
This bey will NOT be included in the story, just a example of how MF beys work.

I summon PinkRose, DeltaZakuro, i'm batman, and SSJBDoku AND 6Jupiter5 AND Free... Hoya to give their ratings and suggestions with thoughts.
never fear i am here.
I give it 10 for 10 bro would really love to see this put into play
(Apr. 06, 2021  8:55 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: never fear i am here.

can you tell me why you give it a 10/10
(Apr. 06, 2021  8:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  8:55 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: never fear i am here.

can you tell me why you give it a 10/10

1. its a new way of blading which makes it good for me and 2. it seems like it would be so much fun to blade with that kind of be
A few questions:
1. Which part is Kukulkan?
2. The ultimate move. Is it going to be same for different beys? Because Missile Decimation comes from "missile" of Mythical Missile Bolt which is the name of a category of bey parts. Ultimate moves, imo should be unique to each bey. Correct me if I'm mistaken tho.
3. The driver name and modes. What do they even mean?
I'll rate the system 7/10 for now, might raise it later. Reason being I need answers to these questions and for some reason Fused Warfare as a part type just doesn't sit well with me.
(Apr. 07, 2021  3:11 AM)i'm batman Wrote: A few questions:
2. The ultimate move. Is it going to be same for different beys? Because Missile Decimation comes from "missile" of Mythical Missile Bolt which is the name of a category of bey parts. Ultimate moves, imo should be unique to each bey. Correct me if I'm mistaken tho.
I'll rate the system 7/10 for now, might raise it later. Reason being I need answers to these questions and for some reason Fused Warfare as a part type just doesn't sit well with me.

1. So, Kukulkan is the embed drawing on the Mythical Missile Bolt. It is the signature of the bey's Kukulkan's avatar
2. The missile bolt explodes from the Mythical Missile Bolt, uses all of it's energy which is given by the Mana Ring, and forms the Ultimate Move. Same for every MF bey, but the Ultimate Move's name and power will be different. So will the strategy.
3. They don't mean anything. They're modes, As I said, it's a example, not an actual bey. Maybe I'll make another MF bey and share you the stuff. ultraz and combatcultz are modes. Ultraz makes the bey zoom zoom, creating tornadoes. Combatcultz makes the bey collect it's power and devastate the opponent bey
(Apr. 07, 2021  4:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  3:11 AM)i\m batman Wrote: A few questions:

1. So, Kukulkan is the embed drawing on the Mythical Missile Bolt. It is the signature of the bey's Kukulkan's avatar
2. The missile bolt explodes from the Mythical Missile Bolt, uses all of it's energy which is given by the Mana Ring, and forms the Ultimate Move. Same for every MF bey, but the Ultimate Move's name and power will be different. So will the strategy.
3. They don't mean anything. They're modes, As I said, it's a example, not an actual bey. Maybe I'll make another MF bey and share you the stuff. ultraz and combatcultz are modes. Ultraz makes the bey zoom zoom, creating tornadoes. Combatcultz makes the bey collect it's power and devastate the opponent bey

Ok, I think I understand better now. This seems to be an interesting system.
(Apr. 07, 2021  4:30 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  4:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: 1. So, Kukulkan is the embed drawing on the Mythical Missile Bolt. It is the signature of the bey's Kukulkan's avatar

Ok, I think I understand better now. This seems to be an interesting system.

Everything about every bey will have varying modes and moves. What is your rating, out of ten? Any suggestions?
It’s not like I’m a Zac fan or anything, pshh