[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Diamond Saga (Ongoing)

Diamond Hearts Episodes 17 - 27

Episode 17 - Savannah's Vision!

Episode 18 - The Mystery Of The Masked Blader!

Episode 19 - Super Tournament! The Dragon Cup!

Episode 20 - Rise Up! Rising Dragon!

Episode 21 - Lets Begin! To Dante!

Episode 22 - The Masked Blader, Sapphire!

Episode 23 - Savannah Vs Xen!

Episode 24 - A Second Bey?! Outer Saturn!

Episode 25 - The Golden Rising Wing!

Episode 26 - Sapphire Vs Dragon!

Episode 27 - A Glorious Battle! Vensu Vs Dante!
(Jul. 03, 2020  1:12 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Due to some unfortunate events Episode 8 wont be posted until monday so uh sorry for that

Also if you want to, be sure to enter a design for Phantom Lucifer or Diamond Sapphire. As of this post i have one entry, this contest is optional so im not forcing anybody to participate but I know its been 2 days since I announced the contest but id rather have more than 1 participant

My current entries

GreenK9148
daheavydl3
Needforspeed
I can't join cause I'm to busy drawing my bey rebellion maiden that's from my fanfic. Anyway good luck on the contest everybody
Diamond Special Chapter Part 1 : A Mysterious Cave!

Mom: Dinner will be a little while so you and your sister can go out into the meadow!!

Sabarinth: ok mom!!

*Sabarinth and Savannah walk into the beautiful meadow that was behind their house*

Sabarinth: Ahh i love this place!!!

Savannah: Whats down there? *she points inside a cave*

Sabarinth: Wanna go see?

*Savannah nods yes*

*Sabarinth turns on his flashlight and they descend into the cave*

Savannah: This place is scary!!

Sabarinth: Its ok, i wont let anything bad happen to you!

*the two kids hear a waterfall*

Sabarinth: Listen... Its a waterfall....

*the twins carry on and they enter a room where a waterfall pours from the river above the clearing*

Savannah: Is that a beystadium??

Sabarinth: Yeah and it's in decent condition too and theres a bey in here too!

*Savannah walks over to the pool of water that was being added by the waterfall, and what she sees makes her turn pale*

Savannah: Uh Sabarinth.... You need to see this!

*Sabarinth walks over and his face goes from confused to terrified*

Sabarinth: What the heck is that?!....

[TO BE CONTINUED]
(Jul. 05, 2020  5:12 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Diamond Special Chapter Part 1 : A Mysterious Cave!

Mom: Dinner will be a little while so you and your sister can go out into the meadow!!

*Sabarinth and Savannah walk into the beautiful meadow that was behind their house*

*Savannah nods yes*

*the twins carry on and they enter a room where a waterfall pours from the river above the clearing*

*Savannah walks over to the pool of water that was being added by the waterfall, and what she sees makes her turn pale*

[TO BE CONTINUED]

something tells me the cave has something to do to a another dimension maybe......
(Jul. 05, 2020  7:43 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  5:12 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Diamond Special Chapter Part 1 : A Mysterious Cave!

*Savannah nods yes*

[TO BE CONTINUED]

something tells me the cave has something to do to a another dimension maybe......
You're kinda right, but the gateway to "The Dark Dimension" is deep inside the cave so Sabarinth and Savannah wouldn't risk going down there and getting lost. I may do more "Special Chapters" in the future, so that be something I touch up on next

Its Q&A Sunday, ask me anything about Diamond whether it be about a character or a bey, Etc. You can also give like a "critics review" of the series so far!
Diamond Special Chapter Part 2: Origin Of A Destructive Temple!

*a skeleton body layed in water as spiders crawled out of the eyesockets*

*Savannah shrieks and hides behind Sabarinth*

Sabarinth: Well there was a bey in the stadium and I'm assuming this guy was its user...

*a leather bag lays on the ground next to the skeleton*

Sabarinth: Maybe this will give us an answer as to what is going on..

*he pulls out a note*

Sabarinth: Its a note?

Savannah: What does it say?

Sabarinth: *reads aloud* My friend, i am meeting a blader from another dimension in this very location in an hour. I haven't battled him yet and I already sense evil in him, i came to discover a mysterious temple that's being re-awakened from a 1000 year slumber. Lance is behind the mystery of the strange noises coming from the island not far from Beyblade City's harbor, if Lance's temple activates and fires... His reality will spill into ours and unimaginable chaos will spread throughout the world. In the event that I don't come out alive, i want whoevers reading this to take the diamond within the bag use the essence within to make a bey powerful enough to take down Lance. Yours Truly, The Wanderer

Savannah: Do you know who this Lance guy is?

Sabarinth: Just from stories Valt told me, he said his friend met and battled him but wouldn't say anything about him. The thing with the temple is what creeps me out the most. This "temple" sounds like a doomsday superweapon of some kind....

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Sorry this was short, i really need sleep rn
Diamond Special Chapter Part 3: Sapphire's Birth!

*Sabarinth sits in his father's workshop and starts working on his new bey*

Sabarinth: *thinks* why would there be a stadium out in the middle of nowhere? And who was that guy in there... There are so many questions that need to be answered!!

*Sabarinth enters a pure white void and a figure with a sword and shield*

Sabarinth: Who are you??

???: Im the entity that lives within the core of your bey, my name is up to you.

Sabarinth: Ill name you.... Sapphire!

Sapphire: A perfect name.

*Sapphire holds out his hand and Sabarinth drifts toward him*

*the void disappears*

Sabarinth: Its done!!! Welcome Gem Sapphire!!!

*Sabarinth and Savannah walk back into the cave to test Sapphire, but someone was already at the stadium*

Sabarinth: Uh excuse me who are you?

*the mysterious person stares emotionlessly at Sabarinth, almost glaring at him*

Sabarinth: I asked you a question!

*the person who seemed to not much older than Sabarinth holds up a bey*

???: Battle me....

Sabarinth: Hey you're a blader?!

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Episode 8 will debut sometime over the week along with Episode 35 of Hyper G and Episode 5A of Adventures will release in the coming weeks

Also there is about 5 Days until I announce the winner for the Sapphire/Lucifer design contest so enter your designs while you can
Diamond Special Chapter Part 4: Lucifer!

Sabarinth: are you a blader?

Lance: i am. my name is Lance Kilas and my bey is Flare Lucifer!

Sabarinth: Lucifer?...

Lance: it serves me well... i have defeated over 300 bladers with no effort!

Sabarinth: *thinks* i want to ask him about the temple but im not sure what he'll do if he finds out i know about it....

Lance: i said battle me!

Sabarinth: uh yeah sure lets go!! my bey is Gem Sapphire!!!

Lance: ill end this in one shot!

3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!!!

*Sapphire wobbles from a mislaunch*

Savannah: oh no!!!!

Lance: destroy it Lucifer!!!

*Lucifer effortlessly bursts through Sapphire*

Sabarinth: again!!

*Lucifer bursts through Sapphire over and over again*

Sabarinth: Sapphire.... Lucifer is way too strong! what should i do?

Sapphire: im only just a prototype, we are not at full power yet. Lucifer is out of your league but we need to know what Lance is up to.

Sabarinth: in that case, ill push harder!!!

Lance: dont tell me this is all you got!!!

Sabarinth: no!! i will show you true power!!!

Lance: lets do this!!!

3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!!!

Sabarinth: LETS GO!!!!

*Sapphire slams into Lucifer*

Lance: oh?.... interesting!! maybe you do have a bit of strength after all!!!

Sabarinth: GO SAPPHIRE!!!! END THIS!!!!

*Sapphires avatar comes out*

Sabarinth: ATTACK!!!!

*a surprised look goes across Lance's face as his aura flares across the clearing*

Lance: *thinks* who is this guy.... his bey is something else, but its a shame that ill have to cut its life short!!!

Savannah: YOU'VE GOT THIS!!!!

Lance: AHHHH!!!!! LUCIFER!!!!!!!!!

*Lance's body blacks out and his eyes and face tattoos glow*

*Lucifer clashes and breaks Sapphire and blows Sabarinth and Savannah off their feet*

Lance: its over....

*he leaves*

[TO BE CONTINUED}

Episode 1 has been added to the opening post (ill be doing this for other episodes)
Episode 2 has been added to the opening post
Diamond Hearts Full Plot (dont read unless you want to be spoiled)
Attention: I recently made a Wattpad account and i uploaded Beyblade Burst: Diamond to Wattpad. The catch is that ill be posting new episodes on Wattpad first.

As of this post there are 2 episodes added and the rest will be up soon

Another thing to note is the fact that i will extend the deadline of the Sapphire/Lucifer to the 17th and there is a rule change: You CAN do Lucifer and Sapphire if you want to.

That's all for now
Episode 4 has been posted to wattpad, episode 5 will be there soon
The series is almost up to speed on Wattpad and soon Episode 8 will be out
Design Contest Winners

We have Phantom Lucifer Dt done by the awesome GreenK9148
[Image: 4-F9762-A8-43-A7-4-D81-AD76-6-B4013-E55597.jpg]

I didn't get any Designs for Diamond Sapphire so if anybody wants to draw Sapphire you can send it to me via Private Message

Must-Haves for Sapphire

-must have an attack type shape

-must be blue with any color of your choice 

-must be right spin
(Jul. 17, 2020  6:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Design Contest Winners

We have Phantom Lucifer Dt done by the awesome GreenK9148
[Image: 4-F9762-A8-43-A7-4-D81-AD76-6-B4013-E55597.jpg]

I didn't get any Designs for Diamond Sapphire so if anybody wants to draw Sapphire you can send it to me via Private Message

Must-Haves for Sapphire

-must have an attack type shape

-must be blue with any color of your choice 

-must be right spin

Thank you. gg everyone.
Episode 8 is currently being drafted, i should have it out sometime tomorrow
Episode 8 didn't save so I have to do the episode all over again FML Tired
(Jul. 19, 2020  3:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 8 didn't save so I have to do the episode all over again FML Tired

the same pain im feeling
(Jul. 19, 2020  3:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 8 didn't save so I have to do the episode all over again FML Tired
You have no idea how many times that’s happened to me. That’s why I’ve switched to Google Docs. Less lag, automatic saves, and more organized. Also has a word count Tongue_out
Episode 8 - Crimson Light! Flash Lacerta! will be out sometime tonight or sometime tommorow, i dont know yet

but i will reveal there will be a secret character that will be revealed at the end of the episode so be prepared for that unexpected appearance
Tutorial on how to make Beyblade Burst: Diamond beys at home Part 1

Gem Sapphire Bl Ds' 1S -> Ace Odin/Valkyrie (Silver ver.) Blitz (any color) Destroy' (RLn ver) Zan

Supreme Valtryek Z V' 1V -> Brave Valkyrie Variable'/ Variable (if you don't have Variable') 2A

Spirit Revolon 00E R 1R -> Glide Hyperion (Random Booster) 00Expand Revolve 1S

Hell Satomb Hr Ym 2S -> Curse Satan Hurricane Yard Metal 1D

Flash Lacerta 0R Cm -> King Fafnir (Random Booster) Dimension 1B/ Hell Salamander 0Reach Dimension
Enough lying, i will not say an exact release date but episode 8 will be up in the coming days.
Ive starting a One Shot called Lance: The Demon

The story a few years before the events of Diamond and Lance had recently got his hands on Lucifer, Lances searches the world for the strongest opponents and meets a girl who had seem to know Lance. The girl tells him Lucifer is what will grant him his unimaginable power.

Character requests are up. The requests stop on the 1st of August as that is when I start writing the story
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ive starting a One Shot called Lance: The Demon

The story a few years before the events of Diamond and Lance had recently got his hands on Lucifer, Lances searches the world for the strongest opponents and meets a girl who had seem to know Lance. The girl tells him Lucifer is what will grant him his unimaginable power.

Character requests are up. The requests stop on the 1st of August as that is when I start writing the story

PM or Thread?
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:17 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ive starting a One Shot called Lance: The Demon

PM or Thread?
For this, it doesn't matter.