[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Demonic/Cross Fight

Shawn: A strong headed Blader that is always looking for a challenge and disappointed when it is not challenging.

Variable: Four flat spikes a 4 swords like Gaia dragoon v
Storm: Golden metal Dragon head
Comet Wheel mixed with meteor
Grasp: Hold with a rubber tip and metal base
-4: Two but with four points
Avatar: A golden dragon with rainbow lines running through him
Nice job on this
Episode 7
Elite Eight! Fight on my Partner!

(Apr. 25, 2021  8:36 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Episode 7
Elite Eight! Fight on my Partner!

Good battle. 8.3/10
Okay, I redid the character list and am going to start this series back up. Also switching (after the next chapter) to a story format.

Character Contest

Name:

Personality:

Bey (Describe new parts):

Chip:
Ring:
Disk
Driver
Armor:

Attacks:

Alliance:

Okay! Good luck to anyone who enters!
I might join
This is intriguing I will be following 8/10

Name: Parker Delgado

Personality: He may be a teenager but he's a kid at heart he loves hanging out with his friends and his favorite thing ever is swimming he's a hothead and gets annoyed easily he is very sensitive and when he's sad nervous or scared he always relies on his bey, he cares for his bey like it's his brother his parents always say that him and that bey has a special connection.

Bey (Describe new parts): Perseus Hydrobringer Whirl Xtend+'-4

Chip: The Perseus chip has 6 powerful locks (It basically looks like Helios' chip but a little bluer, green, Teal Red, and golden)

Ring: The Hydrobringer ring has 2 riptide blades and 2 defense blades. the riptide blades are sharp and can deal a lot of damage to the opposing bey. The defense blades are sturdy and strong the can withstand an explosion (They're basically Master Devolos' blades in counter-clockwise mode)

Disk: The whirl disk is a disk that looks like a whirlpool and it goes upright so it connects with the layer.

Driver: The driver is a stronger better version of xtend'. it is a dash driver to make the bey hard to burst (Plus it's blue and gold)

Armor: The -4 armor evens out the Perseus giving it better defense stability and attack stability (It's basically the -2 armor but with 4 contact points)

Avatar: Basically Achllies except it's armor is gold and it has a huge riptide sword and a circular shield.

Attacks: Attack mode moves: Hydro Slash Hydro Launch Defesense mode moves: Hydro Guard Stamina Mode Moves: Hydro Zone

Alliance: Long lost pal of Bell and Tyler used to play together all the time but then I had to move because my dad got I job in Spain but I've been training ever since I've heard you guys have been blading then my dad found a new job in the place we used to live so Bell Tyler and Parker reunite.

I spent a good while creating this LJ-Blader
Name: Dai Korosindra
Bey: Vex Drex
Beyblades part: Drex D2 Zone + Z (yes he is a helios fan)
Chip: Drex chip has 4 power locks
Ring: the Ring is heavy and has 3 defense blades and 2 rip tide blades the reason it has this is the bey is able to you the defense (it has rubber like fafnir) blades and drain its opponent bey and store it in the bey.
Disk: The whirl Disk is spikey (like a guy with a mohawk) mostly to help with extra attack
Driver: The driver is fast but easy to burst but with the extra speed of will not let the opponent into its hands.
Armor: Strong to give it balance. Lol
Avater: The Avater is A this contentUncertain/com.amazon.cloud9.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1624469620313781109505.png
Personality: He is a nice and brave boy some people are scared of him cause of his appear
Appearance: Black shirt with a Red Jacket and black strips with a scar on his left eye and black jean with Red hair
Alliances: He is a former member of the comets but then he decided to go solo.
ok so i know this is kind of irrelevant to this topic but does anyone know how to post stuff? im new to this organization lol
(Jun. 23, 2021  6:38 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: ok so i know this is kind of irrelevant to this topic but does anyone know how to post stuff? im new to this organization lol

You just posted something
wait can i still join the contest? it looks fun

oh lol but like how to post a thread
(Jun. 23, 2021  6:39 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: wait can i still join the contest? it looks fun

Sure
like ur Beyblade Burst Beyjutsu and justice's Beyblade Burst Justice

oh thanks man
Also too to the home screen then scroll down there are a bunch of forums there then if you wanna make a fan fic click the your "Creation" forum
k ima see how the system works then i'll make a character
(Jun. 23, 2021  6:40 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: like ur Beyblade Burst Beyjutsu and justice's Beyblade Burst Justice

oh thanks man

Oh the also you read my fan fic!? THx!
alrighty dighty dippity doo
here is the your "Creation" forum https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations
np dude i also read ur friend unseen burst fanfic like all three of them they were so inspirational

it made me wanna make a fanfic too

also ur fanfic as well lol i have so much fanfics i like it would take forever for me to right them down

ok i'll get to that!
(Jun. 23, 2021  6:42 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: np dude i also read ur friend unseen burst fanfic like all three of them they were so inspirational

it made me wanna make a fanfic too

also ur fanfic as well lol i have so much fanfics i like it would take forever for me to right them down

ok i'll get to that!

I'm glad you enjoyed it
For those who haven’t read my fan fix yet, here is prologue through chapter 7

this season is pretty awesome bro lookin forward to future episodes
Um LJ_Blader is the contest over yet or not who won?
(Jun. 23, 2021  6:39 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: wait can i still join the contest? it looks fun

dang...
Contest ends Sunday, I am busy this week.