[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Demonic/Cross Fight

Scion of Legends preferably
(Apr. 07, 2021  8:42 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Scion of Legends preferably

Sure, we can discuss how to collab
Episode 2
Invite! The Tournament of Guilds!

Enjoy! Also 1st character contest ends on Sunday the 11th.
Name: Akiharu "Aki" Fujiwara

Appearance: Aki is a petite preteen girl with a pale complexion, platinum blonde hair that she styles into a small braid sided to the left, and big, round red eyes. She usually wears a short-sleeved white jumpsuit with colorful frills on the sleeves and the legs, blue sandals with colorful stripes, and a rainbow-colored misanga on her left hand which she takes off when she washes her hands and stuff like that. Her aura is a royal blue color streaked with pink and white, and her eyes momentarily flash purple when she calls on her Bey's Avatar.

Alignment (Hero/Villain): Hero

Personality: Aki is a hyperactive, bouncy and energetic girl who loves meeting new people and experiencing new things. She is very bubbly, friendly, and the most optimistic person you'll ever meet. Don't let the cutesy exterior fool you though; her Blading skills are no joke, even if she's not the best planner there is.
Although her Bey spins Left, Aki usually launches with her right hand, which sometimes catches others off-guard as they would probably expect a Right-Spinning opponent.
She also knows a lot about plant-based poisons somehow, which is mildly concerning.

Bey: Stardust Astrea Bond Quint'-3 (Left-Spin Attack Type) that consists of:

Dynamite Core - Astrea: Astrea is a Left-spinning Dynamite Core with a six-petal flower motif to represent its namesake; Astraea, the Greek virgin goddess of justice, innocence, purity and precision. The flower shape is pink, and the other details of the Core are mainly silver and purple.

Blade - Stardust: Stardust is a Left-spinning Blade that features six blades sloping slightly upwards as the contact points, three of which are bigger and made of rubber to increase recoil and by proxy, Attack potential. The Blade also features metal on the smaller three blades, which increases its weight and therefore grants it better resistance to the recoil resulting from the opponent's and its own attacks. The Blade's base color is light blue with glittery silver details, the rubber is pink and the metal is silver.

Forge Disc - Bond (Both Modes): Bond is a Forge Disc that is symmetrical in shape, with each side featuring three large protrusions similar to those of 10, but they're all bonded together with a metallic ring that passes through them. The protrusions on the Disc allow for high Outward Weight Distribution (OWD) which improves Stamina, and its somewhat heavy weight aids in Attack combinations. It is a solid silver color.

Driver - Quint': Quint' is an Attack-type Driver sitting slightly lower than the standard height and featuring a rubber flat tip with six spikes protruding outwards and to the right, akin to Jolt. Due to its lower height, Quint' grants its combination destabilization and Upper Attack potential, and the Driver's speed is also comparable to that of Evolution' or Xtreme' due to the somewhat soft rubber it uses. Like other Dash Drivers, Quint' has a red spring pad and tighter spring lock, which increases its Burst Resistance. The Driver is translucent pink, and the rubber is dark blue.

(+/-)Armor - 3: 3 is an Armor with a smooth circular perimeter that is entirely made of metal, with 3 small protrusions coming out of each of its sides. The Armor is silver, but the protrusions are painted blue on top of that.

Avatar Description: Astrea appears as a young maiden with short, glittery pink hair that evokes the image of stardust, and vibrant purple eyes. She is dressed in a flowing royal blue dress with purple lines, and weilds a double scythe, with three blades extending from each end. On the top there are two big blades and a small one, and at the bottom it's the other way round.

I can also mention special moves, but you didn't specify those so I guess I'll leave it up to you? Just know that Astrea specializes in Upper Attacks (especially in Low Mode) and causes a lot of recoil in High Mode (or when it makes direct contact with a Bey of the same height in general).
also, how many winners will there be- *silently prays- plz let there be multiple* :p
Depends, probably around three but slightly more. (Also villains)

Tyler Character Bio:

Bored after school so I have been working a lot :)

Episode 3 coming out on Sunday and will included one of the winners character will be in it. :)

The rest will be in arc 1 or 2.
Coolio, looking forward to it.
If you don’t pick Hero or Villian I will pick if I choose your bey/character.
Alex-villan and last name miller (i forgot to add)
Name: Mannan

Personality: brutal, single-minded, powerful, and calm

Bey Name: Darkhelm Susano'o - the Decimator 6z Xtremeo+

Chip: Darkhelm Susano'o

Chip Description: A God of Storms and Darkness, floating in dark twister, with a helm on his head which has many jewels which radiate darkness.

Ring: The Decimator

Ring Description: The ring has strikes on it, dark swirls of wind imprinted on it. Whenever the Bey is attacked, it automatically changes to Dark Swirls mode, which creates storms

Disk (Specify weather high, low or both)/Frame: High

Driver: 6z Xtremeo+

Driver description: It is the DB successor of Xtreme', being more speedy, aggressive, and versatile. It is able to switch between Shift mode and assassin mode. Shift mode makes the bey move faster, and assassin mode makes the bey accelerate in the air and bombard the opponent bey.

(+/-)Armor: 89

Special Move: Hammer of Storms, Darkhelm Fusion, and The Decimator's Soul Twister

This character is a villain

LJ-Blader
What is a strike? And how many?
(Apr. 08, 2021  10:56 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: What is a strike? And how many?

I meant like a color of dark winds on the ring
Name: Psycho

Appearance: Long Dark hair, all leather clothes. very pale skin, fingers each have a dark ring on them.

Traits: Calm, dark, strong, mysterious

Chip: Coyote - like a purple coyote's face with the mouth open

Ring: Fanged - it looks like it has fangs sticking out of the sides of it. it is also black and grey

Burst resister: almost unburstable and extremely heavy

Limit Piece: 0

Disk/Frame: Claw- its gold, covered with claws so when the bey is wobbly it gets double the attack

Driver: Infinite -it's black and looks like a normal cone. it spins for like ten minutes the easiest way to beat it is to send it out of the ring but that's hard too because the bey is heavy.

Omni Piece: the bey pulls perfect stamina out of nowhere

Limit incantation: Dark Typhoon!!!!

BTW: Coyote is a balance type

this is sort of the character idea of Psycho
[Image: c5a52cc90f23be5dc06ef871099ef0ac.jpg]
(Apr. 09, 2021  4:32 PM)Psycho101 Wrote: Name: Psycho

Appearance: Long Dark hair, all leather clothes. very pale skin, fingers each have a dark ring on them.

Ring: Fanged - it looks like it has fangs sticking out of the sides of it. it is also black and grey

Disk/Frame: Claw- its gold, covered with claws so when the bey is wobbly it gets double the attack

Driver: Infinite -it's black and looks like a normal cone. it spins for like ten minutes the easiest way to beat it is to send it out of the ring but that's hard too because the bey is heavy.

Uh, dude? This is the Dynamite Layer System, there's no such thing as a Burst Resistor, Limit Piece or Omni Piece (and therefore no Limit Incantation either). It's Dynamite Core, Blade, Armor, Forge Disc, then Driver.
(Apr. 09, 2021  4:32 PM)Psycho101 Wrote: Name: Psycho

Wrong fan fic.
The contest ends at 10 tonight! Last minute entries, Hurry up! Smile

If the winners want the can post the moves of their bey, I forgot to add that. If not I will make them up.

Contest almost over...
(Apr. 08, 2021  12:47 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Name: Akiharu "Aki" Fujiwara

Appearance: Aki is a petite preteen girl with a pale complexion, platinum blonde hair that she styles into a small braid sided to the left, and big, round red eyes. She usually wears a short-sleeved white jumpsuit with colorful frills on the sleeves and the legs, blue sandals with colorful stripes, and a rainbow-colored misanga on her left hand which she takes off when she washes her hands and stuff like that. Her aura is a royal blue color streaked with pink and white, and her eyes momentarily flash purple when she calls on her Bey's Avatar.

Alignment (Hero/Villain): Hero

Personality: Aki is a hyperactive, bouncy and energetic girl who loves meeting new people and experiencing new things. She is very bubbly, friendly, and the most optimistic person you'll ever meet. Don't let the cutesy exterior fool you though; her Blading skills are no joke, even if she's not the best planner there is.
Although her Bey spins Left, Aki usually launches with her right hand, which sometimes catches others off-guard as they would probably expect a Right-Spinning opponent.
She also knows a lot about plant-based poisons somehow, which is mildly concerning.

Bey:  Stardust Astrea Bond Quint'-3 (Left-Spin Attack Type) that consists of:

Dynamite Core - Astrea: Astrea is a Left-spinning Dynamite Core with a six-petal flower motif to represent its namesake; Astraea, the Greek virgin goddess of justice, innocence, purity and precision. The flower shape is pink, and the other details of the Core are mainly silver and purple.

Blade - Stardust: Stardust is a Left-spinning Blade that features six blades sloping slightly upwards as the contact points, three of which are bigger and made of rubber to increase recoil and by proxy, Attack potential. The Blade also features metal on the smaller three blades, which increases its weight and therefore grants it better resistance to the recoil resulting from the opponent's and its own attacks. The Blade's base color is light blue with glittery silver details, the rubber is pink and the metal is silver.

Forge Disc - Bond (Both Modes): Bond is a Forge Disc that is symmetrical in shape, with each side featuring three large protrusions similar to those of 10, but they're all bonded together with a metallic ring that passes through them. The protrusions on the Disc allow for high Outward Weight Distribution (OWD) which improves Stamina, and its somewhat heavy weight aids in Attack combinations. It is a solid silver color.

Driver - Quint': Quint' is an Attack-type Driver sitting slightly lower than the standard height and featuring a rubber flat tip with six spikes protruding outwards and to the right, akin to Jolt. Due to its lower height, Quint' grants its combination destabilization and Upper Attack potential, and the Driver's speed is also comparable to that of Evolution' or Xtreme' due to the somewhat soft rubber it uses. Like other Dash Drivers, Quint' has a red spring pad and tighter spring lock, which increases its Burst Resistance. The Driver is translucent pink, and the rubber is dark blue.

(+/-)Armor - 3: 3 is an Armor with a smooth circular perimeter that is entirely made of metal, with 3 small protrusions coming out of each of its sides. The Armor is silver, but the protrusions are painted blue on top of that.

Avatar Description: Astrea appears as a young maiden with short, glittery pink hair that evokes the image of stardust, and vibrant purple eyes. She is dressed in a flowing royal blue dress with purple lines, and weilds a double scythe, with three blades extending from each end. On the top there are two big blades and a small one, and at the bottom it's the other way round.

I can also mention special moves, but you didn't specify those so I guess I'll leave it up to you? Just know that Astrea specializes in Upper Attacks (especially in Low Mode) and causes a lot of recoil in High Mode (or when it makes direct contact with a Bey of the same height in general).

Special Moves:
1- Shining Flurry: Astrea's blades light up before unleashing a quick barrage of attack on the opponent without giving it any chance to respond, which usually ends up destabilizing the other Bey.
2- Stardust Flash: Astrea speeds along the stadium and builds up momentum, then collides with the opponent head-on, repeatedly striking it with the rubber blades for an explosive attack that usually ends up knocking out or Bursting the other Bey. However, on the off chance that it fails, Astrea recieves a part of the recoil and becomes vulnerable to attacks for a few seconds.
3- Shining Quint Charge: Using the rubber of its Quint' Driver, Astrea shoots away so fast it becomes nearly invisible for a split second, before reappearing behind its opponent and crashing into it full-on.
4- Stardust Upper: Astrea strikes the opponent from below, dealing severe damage that usually Bursts the opponent Bey. The impact is even more powerful in Low Mode.
The Winners are...
DeltaZakuro and PinkRose!
Good job to everyone! I had a hard time deciding.

Athena will appear in Episode 3 while Aki will appear before the end of arc 1.

Episode 3
Enter the Demon Queen! Athena Valhalla!

GG y'all.
Chapter 3 is nice, I didn't expect Athena to be Bell's friend too, and I think it's kinda cute. Bell continues to be a mischievous gremlin and I love it, but I kinda feel like the battle was a bit short? Or maybe it's just me.
Also, oof. You put in the whole description for Soul Adeona. If the same happens with Stardust Astrea people are gonna doze off before Siri finishes describing the parts XD.
(Apr. 11, 2021  4:20 PM)PinkRose Wrote: GG y'all.
Chapter 3 is nice, I didn't expect Athena to be Bell's friend too, and I think it's kinda cute. Bell continues to be a mischievous gremlin and I love it, but I kinda feel like the battle was a bit short? Or maybe it's just me.
Also, oof. You put in the whole description for Soul Adeona. If the same happens with Stardust Astrea people are gonna doze off before Siri finishes describing the parts XD.

Thank You! I agree, the battle was short but the chapter was getting long so I couldn’t make the battle that long. Also I am not putting the description in anymore.

Arc 1 The Tournament of Guilds!
Episode 1: Awaken, Demon Beys!
Episode 2: Invite, The Tournament of Guilds!
Episode 3: Enter the Demon Queen! Athena Valhalla!
Episode 4: Legendary Training! Fight to Survive!
Episode 5: The Tournament Begins! Show your True Self!
Episode 6: Round Robin! Win More than 3!
Episode 7: Elite Eight! Fight on my Partner!
Episode 8: Final Four! Don’t let Up!
Episode 9: The Finals, Broken Promise!
Episode 10: Meeting with the Legends! Enter your Guilds!
Episode 11: Intense Training! The Battles don’t Stop!
Episode 12: Challenging the Legends Themselves!

(Apr. 11, 2021  4:32 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
Arc 1 The Tournament of Guilds!
Episode 1: Awaken, Demon Beys!
Episode 2: Invite, The Tournament of Guilds!
Episode 3: Enter the Demon Queen! Athena Valhalla!
Episode 4: Legendary Training! Fight to Survive!
Episode 5: The Tournament Begins! Show your True Self!
Episode 6: Round Robin! Win More than 3!
Episode 7: Elite Eight! Fight on my Partner!
Episode 8: Final Four! Don’t let Up!
Episode 9: The Finals, Broken Promise!
Episode 10: Meeting with the Legends! Enter your Guilds!
Episode 11: Intense Training! The Battles don’t Stop!
Episode 12: Challenging the Legends Themselves!

Looks pretty promising, I'm excited to see what'll happen next!
Side note: I sent you something about this in PMs, could you check it out?
I have seen it, trying to decide what to do! Smile
(Apr. 12, 2021  11:30 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I have seen it, trying to decide what to do! Smile

Cool. Let me know in PMs when you make up your mind.
AWESOME I LIKE IT