[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Burst Ultimate (Fan-Story) (Cancelled until further notice)

BU Wyvern is official and will appear in Season 1: Binary Wyvern.Tp.Js'-10
(Sep. 12, 2022  4:15 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: BU Wyvern is official and will appear in Season 1: Binary Wyvern.Tp.Js'-10

Will it debut before or after Knight
After, both Knight and Wyvern are minor beys anyway.
So is it gonna be another situation they did with Jet or will there be better events this time like an avatar
(Sep. 12, 2022  5:12 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: So is it gonna be another situation they did with Jet or will there be better events this time like an avatar

Undecided. Wyvern literally will have one episode dedicated to it like Jet but whether or not it'll have an avatar, don't know yet.
Beyblade Burst BU Episode 23: Breakthrough! Devil VS Hero!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1268064129-beybl...episode-23
Belial 3 will debut in Season 2, a new Belial evolution featuring the BL3 core will appear too. This is revised version of the Belial evolution i had in mind but changed up a bit
-----------------------------------
Delusion Belial3.Vessel.Rampage-2 (The Ultimate Evolution)

Delusion Blade (Dl)
A Right Spin BU Blade with around the same shape as Dangerous and Divine but incredible thick to incorporate many gimmicks into one, it takes the Metal from L-Gear, the Rubber from F-Gear, the Mode changes from A-Gear which can be changed similarly to Wind Knight and the double pieces of H-Gear (Which are really just used for decorative purposes, they have no use in the new evolution). The blade is often referred to as the "Ultimate Demon Blade"!

Belial III (BL3)
Vertical Oriented Belial core with 3 powerful teeth, 2 BU Locks and a Burst Lock.

2 Armor (+/-2)

Vessel Disk (Vs)
A Disk that supports Low Mode! The disk is a BU Lock disk that features the design of S-Gear and D-Gear combined into one disk, maximizing attack power. The disks color is red while it also has black rubber mixed in too.

Rampage (Rp)
A Driver that basically takes the shape of Venture and Adventure and the actual tip part from Almight and combines it into one driver. The gimmick of the driver is that the small tip of the "Almight" tip is spring loaded and can absorb the impact of the stadium and when the tip is fully submerged, it affects the tightness of the spring similarly to the Power Driver, the ring part can free spin just like Almight can. Rampage also features a metal ring encircling the "Almight" tip which represents V-Gear.
Hikaru and Hyuga will make a debut cameo in Season 1 but will get their new beys at the start of Season 2. Season 1 finale will also tease a bit of what is to be expected in Season 2.
(Sep. 14, 2022  4:47 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Hikaru and Hyuga will make a debut cameo in Season 1 but will get their new beys at the start of Season 2. Season 1 finale will also tease a bit of what is to be expected in Season 2.

Since the brothers have taken turns on who goes first when unveiling Helios and Hyperion. Delta. Who is going first this time around?
(Sep. 14, 2022  5:36 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2022  4:47 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Hikaru and Hyuga will make a debut cameo in Season 1 but will get their new beys at the start of Season 2. Season 1 finale will also tease a bit of what is to be expected in Season 2.

Since the brothers have taken turns on who goes first when unveiling Helios and Hyperion. Delta. Who is going first this time around?

Helios and Hyperion will debut at the same time, it wouldn't make much sense to debut them separately.
(Sep. 14, 2022  6:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2022  5:36 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Since the brothers have taken turns on who goes first when unveiling Helios and Hyperion. Delta. Who is going first this time around?

Helios and Hyperion will debut at the same time, it wouldn't make much sense to debut them separately.

I mean who will be first to introduce their bey. Like I know it would be back to back. But who will be first to yeet their hand and show off their bey

(Sep. 14, 2022  6:31 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2022  6:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Helios and Hyperion will debut at the same time, it wouldn't make much sense to debut them separately.

I mean who will be first to introduce their bey. Like I know it would be back to back. But who will be first to yeet their hand and show off their bey

Like first Hyuga was first.
Hikaru was first after they finished evolving
(Sep. 14, 2022  6:31 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2022  6:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Helios and Hyperion will debut at the same time, it wouldn't make much sense to debut them separately.

(Sep. 14, 2022  6:31 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I mean who will be first to introduce their bey. Like I know it would be back to back. But who will be first to yeet their hand and show off their bey

Undecided, probably Hyuga, not sure yet. Their cameo in season 1 will show them off still using Helios Volcano and Hyperion Burn, Hikaru will likely be the first to reveal in that regard
(Sep. 14, 2022  6:36 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2022  6:31 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I mean who will be first to introduce their bey. Like I know it would be back to back. But who will be first to yeet their hand and show off their bey

Undecided, probably Hyuga, not sure yet. Their cameo in season 1 will show them off still using Helios Volcano and Hyperion Burn, Hikaru will likely be the first to reveal in that regard

That makes sense
Beyblade Burst BU Episode 24: The Winged Beast! Arrow Griffin!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1268549933-beybl...-24-winged
Upcoming Episodes
Episode 25: The Beast Comes Out! Griffin's Assault!!
Episode 26: Explosion! Belial VS Griffin!!
Episode 27: The Road To Victory!!
Episode 28: Showdown! Bell VS Chiyoh!!
Episode 29: Queen Of Light! Royal Cassiel!!
(Sep. 15, 2022  4:42 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Upcoming Episodes

For the next episode, while I want no spoilers, can you tease what major events will take place in episode 25
(Sep. 15, 2022  5:00 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2022  4:42 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Upcoming Episodes

For the next episode, while I want no spoilers, can you tease what major events will take place in episode 25

Gigi VS Ranzo and Gigi VS Chiyoh
I think the winners are obvious for each. Also, is Chiyoh gonna get Royal Cassiel before the high stage final
Super Hyperion and King Helios will initially debut as "Super Hyperion MR" and "King Helios MR". SuperKing R and SuperKing M will debut only in tag battles

Hikaru and Hyuga will use Super Hyperion R and King Helios M after their arc is over. Same applies to Super M and King R and both will be used alternately akin the Venom and Erase bases from GT

(Sep. 15, 2022  5:14 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I think the winners are obvious for each. Also, is Chiyoh gonna get Royal Cassiel before the high stage final

After

Beyblade Burst BU Episode 25: The Beast Comes Out! Griffins Assault!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1268944147-beybl...ode-25-the
Beyblade Burst BU Episode 26: Explosion! Belial VS Griffin!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1269215530-beybl...episode-26

Next Episode: The Road To Glory!!

Beyblade Burst BU Episode 27: The Road To Glory!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1269384758-beybl...ode-27-the

Next Episode: Showdown! Bell VS Chiyoh!!
Beyblade Burst BU Episode 28: Showdown! Bell VS Chiyoh!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1269472851-beybl...episode-28

Next Episode: Queen Of Light! Royal Cassiel!!

Beyblade Burst BU Episode 29: Queen Of Light! Royal Cassiel!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1269680176-beybl...e-29-queen
MAJOR UPDATE: Super Hyperion MR and King Helios MR and H-Gear will debut in Season 1 instead as a cameo appearance but will make their full appearance in Season 2.

Warning: Major Spoilers for Season 1, proceed at your own risk
Episode 30 will be out later tonight
(Sep. 18, 2022  11:32 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: MAJOR UPDATE: Super Hyperion MR and King Helios MR and H-Gear will debut in Season 1 instead as a cameo appearance but will make their full appearance in Season 2.

Can you at least share some of their new moves with us
(Sep. 18, 2022  11:42 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2022  11:32 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: MAJOR UPDATE: Super Hyperion MR and King Helios MR and H-Gear will debut in Season 1 instead as a cameo appearance but will make their full appearance in Season 2.

Can you at least share some of their new moves with us

Well the fact that their names are pretty much the same as their 1st Sparking Pre-evolutions, i'm pretty much limited to Ultimate King Strike and Ultimate Super Strike which is about as unique as i can get with them. Hyperion will also use Xplosion Counter and Helios will use Zeal Counter and Twin Strike makes its return as Ultimate Twin Strike.

Also to note, Hyperion will debut as Super Hyperion R and Helios will debut as King Helios M
(Sep. 18, 2022  11:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2022  11:42 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Can you at least share some of their new moves with us

Well the fact that their names are pretty much the same as their 1st Sparking Pre-evolutions, i'm pretty much limited to Ultimate King Strike and Ultimate Super Strike which is about as unique as i can get with them. Hyperion will also use Xplosion Counter and Helios will use Zeal Counter and Twin Strike makes its return as Ultimate Twin Strike.

Also to note, Hyperion will debut as Super Hyperion R and Helios will debut as King Helios M

1. Why a new version of Twin Strike
2. Will belfyre’s mid season evolution just be Delusion
3. For people wanting the dub version, what would the dub version of the counter moves be called? Like are they still Sport and Whirl? Or is it something else