[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Burst Ultimate (Fan-Story) (Cancelled until further notice)

(Nov. 18, 2022  2:57 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ashram's primary special move is called God's Armageddon, it's a similar principle to Rago's "Armageddon"

Sounds deadly! I think Final Judgement would've also worked.
Beyblade Burst BU Season 2 Episode 13: Shadows! The Blade Of Theseus!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1286613375-beybl...episode-13

Next Episode will also tease a bit of what is to come for the remainder of the series
Does Lucius have Barricade Press/ Crush and Barricade Disaster
Arc 2 Breakdown
Delayed until further notice. See Going Away/Coming Back Topic for details
A small update:

Episodes should be back either Late 2023 or Early-Mid 2024

(Posted from my Phone)
(Nov. 29, 2022  1:26 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: A small update:

(Posted from my Phone)

We can wait considering the circumstances. But thanks for the update
Also
(Nov. 29, 2022  1:26 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: A small update:

(Posted from my Phone)

Also 4th beyblade gen: I'm joke for you?
Another small update:
(Dec. 10, 2022  10:40 PM)beyspark Wrote: ...... Stupid carp moment..

You should respect DZ’s Wishes. The Whole World doesn’t revolve around Beyblades, Real Life exists and as much as it sucks all you can do is cope. Everybody’s probably going to move on from Beyblade eventually so I recommend you just respect DZ’s Wishes and if he wants to stop with Beyblade he can if he so chooses.

Don’t be a jerk, dude. DZ’s got stuff to take care of an it’s their choice if they want to stop the fanfic or not. 

Seriously, don’t be a jerk.
Bro can choose when he wants to stop producing chapters for the fan fiction. Due to the circumstances of this situation you should probably not say things like this and just respect the mans wishes.
I just want to say this as i only came back to check on the thread. I will eventually revisit the story of BU at some point but as it stands, im moving on to bigger stuff in my life.

beyspark i request that you have at least a tiny bit of respect, things like this happen. People move on and can choose whether or not they want to continue through with their plan, that's just how it goes at times.

Like i said, i may return to continue the story but as it stands and given my situations in life, i stand by my current decision.
Delta. Thank you for not completely giving up on the story. Take your time to do what you need. That’s more important than the fan fiction. So don’t rush yourself
So after some months, i am somewhat back in the community now. But in regards to this story, there are plans to finish Season 2 of this story which has now been renamed to BU Ultra.

I won't be getting my own computer til either later this year or sometime in 2024. After this I'll probably move on to Gen 4 stuff if the anime is out by the time i finish BU Ultra.
(Feb. 22, 2023  4:14 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So after some months, i am somewhat back in the community now. But in regards to this story, there are plans to finish Season 2 of this story which has now been renamed to BU Ultra.

I won't be getting my own computer til either later this year or sometime in 2024. After this I'll probably move on to Gen 4 stuff if the anime is out by the time i finish BU Ultra.
Nice but what about you starting college would you have the time?
(Feb. 22, 2023  4:38 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2023  4:14 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So after some months, i am somewhat back in the community now. But in regards to this story, there are plans to finish Season 2 of this story which has now been renamed to BU Ultra.

Nice but what about you starting college would you have the time?

I would honestly just update whenever i can, that's pretty much my philosophy now with writing stories.
New Motif for Season 2 in the place of Deathscyther and Diabolos

Fate Prometheus.Ov.Xt'-0
(Balance Type)
Valt's future stock for his Ultimate Valkyrie will be Ultimate Valkyrie.Wing'.Finale-9

Finale will be pretty much the Ultimate version of the Variable driver.

Shu will also use a Storm Spriggan accurate Unite' instead of Merge' for the rest of the season.
Coming episodes for whenever the story starts back up again

Episode 14: The Jet-Black Sun! Barricade Lucifer!!
Episode 15: Barrier! Barricade Wall!!
Episode 16: Raging Flare! Lucifer's Wall!!
Episode 17: Inferno! Fate Prometheus!!
Potential Reworked Belial Evo succeeding Divine Belial: Destiny Belial.Nether.Dynamic-2 (Tentative)

It would be a hypothetical "Ultimate" Belial which would combine the previous Belial Beys into one.