[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Burst Ultimate (Fan-Story) (Cancelled until further notice)

(Sep. 18, 2022  11:50 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2022  11:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Well the fact that their names are pretty much the same as their 1st Sparking Pre-evolutions, i'm pretty much limited to Ultimate King Strike and Ultimate Super Strike which is about as unique as i can get with them. Hyperion will also use Xplosion Counter and Helios will use Zeal Counter and Twin Strike makes its return as Ultimate Twin Strike.

Also to note, Hyperion will debut as Super Hyperion R and Helios will debut as King Helios M

1. Why a new version of Twin Strike
2. Will belfyre’s mid season evolution just be Delusion
3. For people wanting the dub version, what would the dub version of the counter moves be called? Like are they still Sport and Whirl? Or is it something else

1. Because it would be a sin to not include Twin Strike in some form as it's their most iconic move, besides Hikaru and Hyuga are getting one match and one episode in Season 1 for their debut so best start their debut with a bang.

2. Renamed back to Devastation but yes. Also featuring Belial3

3. I no longer use dub names outside of discussing Hasbro products so that's not something that i care very much about, for me personally, that's something that's left up to interpretation.
(Sep. 18, 2022  11:56 PM)I’m DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2022  11:50 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: 1. Why a new version of Twin Strike
2. Will belfyre’s mid season evolution just be Delusion
3. For people wanting the dub version, what would the dub version of the counter moves be called? Like are they still Sport and Whirl? Or is it something else

1. Because it would be a sin to not include Twin Strike in some form as it's their most iconic move, besides Hikaru and Hyuga are getting one match and one episode in Season 1 for their debut so best start their debut with a bang.

3. I no longer use dub names outside of discussing Hasbro products so that's not something that i care very much about, for me personally, that's something that's left up to interpretation.

I mean that is understandable, but if this had a translation, would the moves be a new type of counter or would they be like Ultimate Sport Counter and Ultimate Whirl Counter

(Sep. 18, 2022  11:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2022  11:56 PM)I’m DeltaZakuro Wrote: 1. Because it would be a sin to not include Twin Strike in some form as it's their most iconic move, besides Hikaru and Hyuga are getting one match and one episode in Season 1 for their debut so best start their debut with a bang.

I mean that is understandable, but if this had a translation, would the moves be the same as before, would it be new type of counters or would they be like Ultimate Sport Counter and Ultimate Whirl Counter
(Sep. 18, 2022  11:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2022  11:56 PM)I’m DeltaZakuro Wrote: 1. Because it would be a sin to not include Twin Strike in some form as it's their most iconic move, besides Hikaru and Hyuga are getting one match and one episode in Season 1 for their debut so best start their debut with a bang.

I mean that is understandable, but if this had a translation, would the moves be a new type of counter or would they be like Ultimate Sport Counter and Ultimate Whirl Counter

(Sep. 18, 2022  11:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I mean that is understandable, but if this had a translation, would the moves be the same as before, would it be new type of counters or would they be like Ultimate Sport Counter and Ultimate Whirl Counter

If you don’t like Sub Moves (Which are way better than Dub Moves) then that kinda sounds like a you problem tbh
(Sep. 19, 2022  12:01 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2022  11:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I mean that is understandable, but if this had a translation, would the moves be a new type of counter or would they be like Ultimate Sport Counter and Ultimate Whirl Counter

If you don’t like Sub Moves (Which are way better than Dub Moves) then that kinda sounds like a you problem tbh

That’s not what I was saying. I was simply asking if Xceed Counter and Zone Counter would theoretically be the same thing as Xplosion Counter and Zeal Counter in dub names
(Sep. 19, 2022  12:04 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2022  12:01 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: If you don’t like Sub Moves (Which are way better than Dub Moves) then that kinda sounds like a you problem tbh

That’s not what I was saying. I was simply asking if Xceed Counter and Zone Counter would theoretically be the same thing as Xplosion Counter and Zeal Counter in dub names
Yes because Dub is just Sub in English
(Sep. 19, 2022  12:09 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2022  12:04 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: That’s not what I was saying. I was simply asking if Xceed Counter and Zone Counter would theoretically be the same thing as Xplosion Counter and Zeal Counter in dub names
Yes because Dub is just Sub in English

That's debatable. I never knew Valkyrie in Japanese means Valtryek in English lol
Beyblade Burst BU Episode 30: Greatest Challenge! Perfect Gear Training!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1269748353-beybl...episode-30
Update: Devastation Belial3.Vessel.Rampage-2 will make its first real appearance in Season 2 with its creation being at the end of Season 1, the final episode will have a little "Epilogue" scene where Bell creates his new Belial.

Devastation Belial is also the same case as Ultimate Valkyrie as it's the "Ultimate" Belial Evolution. Season 2 will most likely also undergo some revamps too.
I have been wondering for a while. What gave Bel this ability to turn into what he calls(Demon King Bel)? Is this among the abilities that came from his piece of the star fragment
(Sep. 20, 2022  1:23 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: I have been wondering for a while. What gave Bel this ability to turn into what he calls(Demon King Bel)? Is this among the abilities that came from his piece of the star fragment

It's a resonance thing. Some of it DOES come from the Star Fragment which allowed Belial to evolve to Divine Belial in the first place and the other part of it is due to Bell just getting more and more stronger as he battles more strong opponents, it's also a way to show a much more Darker Side of Bell without him actually being corrupted or "possessed" by his bey, i think its a more interesting take on Bursts Dark Power concept.
(Sep. 20, 2022  1:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2022  1:23 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: I have been wondering for a while. What gave Bel this ability to turn into what he calls(Demon King Bel)? Is this among the abilities that came from his piece of the star fragment

It's a resonance thing. Some of it DOES come from the Star Fragment which allowed Belial to evolve to Divine Belial in the first place and the other part of it is due to Bell just getting more and more stronger as he battles more strong opponents, it's also a way to show a much more Darker Side of Bell without him actually being corrupted or "possessed" by his bey, i think its a more interesting take on Bursts Dark Power concept.

Interesting. But how come Bel has currently shown the ability to control that power versus past protagonists because so far while he may sound more scary while in that form, he does seem to be doing well controlling it. Something that Shu, Aiger, and Delta couldn’t even get anywhere controlling their own darkness
(Sep. 20, 2022  1:36 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2022  1:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: It's a resonance thing. Some of it DOES come from the Star Fragment which allowed Belial to evolve to Divine Belial in the first place and the other part of it is due to Bell just getting more and more stronger as he battles more strong opponents, it's also a way to show a much more Darker Side of Bell without him actually being corrupted or "possessed" by his bey, i think its a more interesting take on Bursts Dark Power concept.

Interesting. But how come Bel has currently shown the ability to control that power versus past protagonists because so far while he may sound more scary while in that form, he does seem to be doing well controlling it. Something that Shu, Aiger, and Delta couldn’t even get anywhere controlling their own darkness

The only reason he seems to be able to control it now versus other Dark Bladers is that he hasn't even reached his full potential yet with his "Ultimate Demon King" form, he'll actually have trouble controlling that power when he starts to unleash more and more of its power. The power Bell has displayed so far is just barely beneath the surface, we'll see a lot more of said power in the coming arcs

Edit: As far as Mastery is concerned, Bell will likely have full control of this power by the time the season ends.
Season 2 Bey Roster
Devastation Belial.Vessel.Rampage-2
Ultimate Valkyrie.Legacy.Variable'-9
Cyclone Ragnaruk.Giga.Never-6
Roar Bahamut.Giga.Moment-10
Greatest Raphael.Over.High Xtend+'
BU Spriggan
Super Hyperion M/MR/R.Tapered.Xplosion-2
King Helios M/MR/R.Giga.Zeal-10
BU Lucifer
New Motif
New Motif
??? Deathscyther
??? Diabolos
??? Chaos

More to come and some are subject to change.
Episodes 32-40
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 32: Unexpected Challenge! The Gates Of Hell!!
Episode 33: Demon King VS Queen Of Light! The Fight For Dominance!!
Episode 34: Fight-Or-Flight! Wind Knight!!
Episode 35: Explosive Attack! Ultimate Bomber!!
Episode 36: Up And Down! Belial VS Knight!!
Episode 37: The Angels Wrath! Royal Sword!!
Episode 38: Ultimate Gear Training! Binary Wyvern!!
Episode 39: Explosive Decisive Battle! Bell On The Attack!!
Episode 40: The Ultimate Stage! Beyblade Ultimate World Series!!

Beyblade Burst BU Episode 31: The Queen Of Light: Chiyoh!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1270092636-beybl...ode-31-the
Beyblade Burst BU Episode 32: Unexpected Challenge! Helios and Hyperion!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1271177747-beybl...episode-32
Arrow Griffin.Kr.Wv'-10 (made by Akihito Senki on Discord)

Arcs 3 and 4 Breakdown

Arc 3 - The Queen Of Light (29-39)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Following an embarrassing defeat to Bell Daikokuten at the High Stage and having her Savior Perseus destroyed, Chiyoh Rei obtains a new bey from a mysterious fallen Star Fragment that had descended from the skies. Rumor has it that the bey, Royal Cassiel is not only just a Bey Of Light but also a bey that could dominate over any bey and any blader it pleases, it's raw defense, stamina and attack power are all too much for one bey to handle! Bell must also get stronger too if he is to become the Ultimate Demon King and prove his dominance over Chiyoh who now calls herself: The Queen Of Light!

Arc 4: The Beyblade Ultimate World Series (40-51)
---------------------------------------------------------------
A Tournament to prove the No.1 Blader in the entire world, whoever wins the final is granted a chance to face Valt Aoi in a battle! Bladers and Legends from all over are gathered to prove themselves worthy of facing off against Valt and possibly becoming the No.1 blader in the world!

Beyblade Burst BU Episode 33: The Demon King VS The Queen Of Light! A Fight For Dominance!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1271450001-beybl...ode-33-the
Beyblade Burst BU Episode 34: Fight-Or-Flight! Wind Knight!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1271738208-beybl...e-34-fight

Beyblade Burst BU Episode 35: Shadows! Chiyoh's Despair!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1272012162-beybl...episode-35
(Sep. 24, 2022  10:00 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Arrow Griffin.Kr.Wv'-10 (made by Akihito Senki on Discord)
[Spoiler]
[Image: Arrow-Griffin.png]
So the 10 armor is gold? Nice. I assume the disk is normal color and what color is Wave’
(Sep. 26, 2022  2:48 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2022  10:00 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Arrow Griffin.Kr.Wv'-10 (made by Akihito Senki on Discord)
[Spoiler]
[Image: Arrow-Griffin.png]
So the 10 armor is gold? Nice. I assume the disk is normal color and what color is Wave’

Clear Emerald Green
(Sep. 26, 2022  4:16 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2022  2:48 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: So the 10 armor is gold? Nice. I assume the disk is normal color and what color is Wave’

Clear Emerald Green

You outdid yourself With the design.
(Sep. 26, 2022  4:36 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2022  4:16 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Clear Emerald Green

You outdid yourself With the design.

I'm not the one who made it, a friend on discord made it. He'll be the same person who will make Royal Cassiel too
(Sep. 26, 2022  4:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2022  4:36 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: You outdid yourself With the design.

I'm not the one who made it, a friend on discord made it. He'll be the same person who will make Royal Cassiel too

Tell your friend that he’s an absolute genius for this
Beyblade Burst BU Episode 36: The Angel's Final Judgement! Royal Sword!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1272121951-beybl...ode-36-the
Beyblade Burst BU Episode 37: A Battle Among Men! Belial VS Raphael!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1272389972-beybl...isode-37-a
(Sep. 27, 2022  11:59 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Beyblade Burst BU Episode 37: A Battle Among Men! Belial VS Raphael!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1272389972-beybl...isode-37-a

I love the changes to Wyvron. This is a much better stock combo and much better name

Also, is the new Chaos/ Caynox meaning that our vampire Clio is back