[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Bonds!

Hello. This is going to be a thread for my fan-fic and I hope you guys enjoy. There are currently two chapters (As of the time I am posting this.) I hope you guys enjoy! 
BTW It would be greatly appreciated if you guys rated it and gave me suggestions I currently have a vague idea of the story.
Here it is: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oSdo...sp=sharing
The spaces are just so that every new chapter starts on a new page. I know that they are kind of awkward.
A rating would be appreciated!

Characters (In Order of Appearance.):
Part I
The Crimson Rebirth
Part II
The Aura Games
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
I agree with JCE_13

(May. 04, 2021  8:26 PM)USN Wrote: Hello. This is going to be a thread for my fan-fic and I hope you guys enjoy. There are currently two chapters (As of the time I am posting this.) I hope you guys enjoy! 
BTW It would be greatly appreciated if you guys rated it and gave me suggestions I currently have a vague idea of the story.
The spaces are just so that every new chapter starts on a new page. I know that they are kind of awkward.

USN I read your fanfic and I like it so far!!!
(May. 04, 2021  8:43 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I agree with JCE_13

(May. 04, 2021  8:26 PM)USN Wrote: Hello. This is going to be a thread for my fan-fic and I hope you guys enjoy. There are currently two chapters (As of the time I am posting this.) I hope you guys enjoy! 

USN I read your fanfic and I like it so far!!!

Any criticism?
USN what does that mean?
(May. 04, 2021  9:12 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: USN what does that mean?

What did I do wrong. You did not imply anything, I just want to know how to make it better.
Ok USN no criticism
(May. 04, 2021  9:13 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Ok USN no criticism

Thanks!
But a quick question

What did you say for your thread subject cause I’m making a thread cause someone inspired me to
Your creations were the subforum. And [Fan Fiction] was the prefix.
(May. 04, 2021  9:17 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: But a quick question

What did you say for your thread subject cause I’m making a thread cause someone inspired me to

yeah he's right.
(May. 04, 2021  9:22 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Your creations were the subforum. And [Fan Fiction] was the prefix.

Ok Thanks JCE_13

(May. 04, 2021  9:22 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Your creations were the subforum. And [Fan Fiction] was the prefix.

What do you mean creations were the subforum?

Im trying to but it’s not working
(May. 04, 2021  9:23 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:

Ok Thanks JCE_13

Ok, here we go. Do you see the big WBO logo at the top left of your screen? Click it. Do you see the list of subforums on the left of the homepage? Scroll down to media and you should see "Your Creations". Click that, and then at the top left of the list of threads, you should see "Post a thread" or something. Name your thread and make the first post and you are done.
(May. 04, 2021  9:34 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  9:23 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Ok Thanks JCE_13

Ok, here we go. Do you see the big WBO logo at the top left of your screen? Click it. Do you see the list of subforums on the left of the homepage? Scroll down to media and you should see "Your Creations". Click that, and then at the top left of the list of threads, you should see "Post a thread" or something. Name your thread and make the first post and you are done.

I did what you said, and I have a problem what is a subject for my thread?

(May. 04, 2021  9:34 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  9:23 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Ok Thanks JCE_13

I did what you said, and I have a problem what is a subject for my thread?
You need to be more specific. Are you talking about subforum?

Oh, wait never mind. What you're talking about is the name. The subject is where you name your thread.
(May. 04, 2021  9:39 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: You need to be more specific. Are you talking about subforum?
What I’m talking about is that I need to enter a subject to make my thread but I can’t so can you help me make a subject and I can make my thread?

(May. 04, 2021  9:39 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: You need to be more specific. Are you talking about subforum?

Oh, wait never mind. What you're talking about is the name. The subject is where you name your thread.

But I named it though, but it said that the subject is missing so what does that mean?
It's probably saying that the prefix is missing, did you click on the drop-down prefix menu and choose one?
Yes I did JCE_13
Chapters 1-4 have been posted. If you guys want to, I would appreciate a rating.

Side note, Toko and Arina's beys will be explained more in-depth next chapter.
New Announcement!
Character Competition! You guys will submit a character and Beyblade. The winners of this competition will have their character featured as one of the Tenacious Ten in my Fan-Fic. Here is the template:
Name:
Personality Description:
Physical Description:
Beyblade Name:
Beyblade Shape:
Beyblade Parts with descriptions:
Just an update to the Character Contest,
I will be excepting two Bladers instead of one as I originally planed.
oh ok i enter with this

name: Hizashi Ito
Bey: nexus hurricane it has 4 blades and this special tip that allows it to speed up even tho its a stamina type
what hes like: hizashi has a dark past but now he owning up to it
bio : when he was younger he used to hang around with dark and shady people
parts: Tempest
(May. 17, 2021  4:47 PM)JJustice Wrote: oh ok  i enter with this

name: Hizashi  Ito
Bey: nexus hurricane it has 4 blades and this special tip that allows it to speed up even tho its a stamina type

Thanks for entering!
(May. 17, 2021  4:50 PM)USN Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  4:47 PM)JJustice Wrote: oh ok  i enter with this

name: Hizashi  Ito

Thanks for entering!

np

i made a back up oc if you cant do that one
(May. 17, 2021  4:52 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  4:50 PM)USN Wrote: Thanks for entering!

np

i made a back up oc if you cant do that one

No, I like this character.