Guilty Longinus.Kr.MDs-2
Magma Ifrit.Cq.J/Wv-4
Greatest Raphael.Ov.HXt+'
Prominence Phoenix.Tp.MUn-10
Pulse Wyvern.Tp.Js-10
Unison Adeona.Gg.MCh-0
Jinx Lucifer.Ov.MDr-10

Discontinued Series
(May. 18, 2020  10:56 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: This series will take place directly after the events of God anyway meet the main cast:

Valt Aoi - Strike Valtryek 6Vortex Ultimate Reboot

Shu Kurenai - Spryzen Requiem 0 Zeta

Rantaro Kiyama - Berserk Roktavor 4Cross Flugel

Ken Midori - Guardian Kerbeus 7 Orbit

Free De La Hoya - Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing

Daigo Kurogami - Krusher Doomscizor 2Vortex Hunter

Wakiya Murasaki - Tempest Wyvron 4Glaive Atomic

Cuza Ackermann - Alter Cognite 6Meteor Trans

Silas Karlisle - Kinetic Satomb 2Glaive Loop

No. Of Episodes - 26

Episode 1 - A Day In The Life Of A Champion!
My boi guardian Kerbeus  is here. Yessssssssssss!
so this will be another series after Evolution
(May. 18, 2020  10:58 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: so this will be another series after Evolution

Yes, one could call it a sequel to Evolution
No one:
Absolutely no one:
Not a single person on the WBO:
DeltaZakuro: Posts new FanFics rapidly.

I can’t wait for this! It’s kinda funny how I’m starting to write a story that takes place a bit before Evolution, and your takes place a bit after lol
wait, I accidentally voted for the wrong thing, could you change it?
(May. 19, 2020  12:31 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: wait, I accidentally voted for the wrong thing, could you change it?

Im not sure if I can do that
Episodes 1A - 26B will be in the first post, im constantly updating it
Being a Champion is not easy, especially for Valt who's fresh from bringing his childhood friend from the darkness of the snake pit, everything goes fine for BC Sol until children ranging from ages 11 - 15 start disappearing..... all trails leading to the Snake Pit....
First Episode debuts on June 6th, episode 2 will debut the day after, the others will debut when i feel like it so do **NOT** force me into getting them out
(May. 21, 2020  2:46 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: First Episode debuts on June 6th, episode 2 will debut the day after, the others will debut when i feel like it so do **NOT** force me into getting them out

Quality over quantity. I like that.
(May. 21, 2020  2:48 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2020  2:46 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: First Episode debuts on June 6th, episode 2 will debut the day after, the others will debut when i feel like it so do **NOT** force me into getting them out

Quality over quantity. I like that.
Thats the idea. Ill do 2 to sometimes 3 a week just so I can pace myself but make progress in the series at the same time
(May. 21, 2020  2:52 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 21, 2020  2:48 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Quality over quantity. I like that.
Thats the idea. Ill do 2 to sometimes 3 a week just so I can pace myself but make progress in the series at the same time

Cool. I’m just getting hyped up for this series, cause’ guardian Kerbeus is finally making a debut. (It’s my favorite bey).
Episode 22 to 26 have been added to the first post, the character roster is there too
Good thing this story is coming out because I cannot wait for this to be an amazing series
Episode 1 Summary

1A: A Day In The Life Of A Champion!

Valt has his first title match against the movie star Joshua Burns....

1B: Shu Returns! Spryzen Requiem!

After seeing Valts match, Shu heads to BC Sol with big news....
(May. 21, 2020  10:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 1 Summary

Valt, ya better win against the bad hair day dude.
(May. 21, 2020  10:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Episode 1 Summary

I find it funny how absolutely busted blast jinnius is in the app but was easily beaten in the anime lol. Expecting this time to be the same (probably)
The funny thing is, I’ve considered making a story in the past about Valt’s champion life lol
Note: Please read the Warning in the first post, im not responsible for any nightmares, if you do get nightmares im sorry but dont take it out on me just because you couldn't read a warning that's gonna save your sanity
Not to push or anything, but are you sure you want to go with the name diablos when Diabolos is just one letter more?
(May. 22, 2020  1:21 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Not to push or anything, but are you sure you want to go with the name diablos when Diabolos is just one letter more?
Diablos is a placeholder, rn I'm currently thinking "Diabolicos", even so the concept is the same
(May. 22, 2020  1:21 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Not to push or anything, but are you sure you want to go with the name diablos when Diabolos is just one letter more?

It Diablo is the spanish word for devil and Diablos is closer to the original work, but it still gets the job done better than the original. (he also said it was a place holder)
Episode 2 Summary

2A: Solid Defense! Kinetic Satomb!

Silas comes back from a training expedition and challenges Valt.....

2B: From The Flames! Berserk Roktavor!

Valt is challenged by Rantaro, who is apparently stronger than before.....