BeyBlade Burst:OutBreak series (Hiarus for long sorry)

Plot-2 years after misery..Issei Masamune.a crooked Teen in an poor society....joins an Spanish team,BC Sol to avenge his Brothers death.While after Snake pit makes an Hybrid strain of Rabies.releasing it to the public.becomes chaos.now Humanity close to extinction.Issei,Valt,And the Gang must Fight for the cure.....or humanity will fall

Bio info

-Issei Masamune-

Hair color:orange
Eye color:red
Alliance:the whole BC Sol

Uh this is something very...uncannon but go ahead
Woah now this will be cool
But for the snake pit who are the bladers
sadly this will only have 12 episodes but if i can.i can make another season
(Apr. 30, 2020  3:30 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Uh this is something very...uncannon but go ahead

well, sir, its a fanfic. of course
Quick update.....

(May. 03, 2020  5:01 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: the series will be moved into another thread
No it won't. That reupload you made? It's deleted now.

You get ONE thread for your fanfic.

I checked SabManiac's reupload threads, and they don't appear to have their own threads anywhere else. What's YOUR reason for starting a reupload thread for a fic you Just started?
Episodes

ep 1-Tragedy and Vengeance

ep 2-The Sun and light of hope.BC Sol

ep 3-Death wish

ep 4-Flaming Spirit of Revenge

ep 5-Bloody Puppet

ep 6-Venom of anger.Snake Pit

ep 7-Ouroboros.the Infinite serpent

ep 8 -Z Day

ep 9-Thanatos

ep 10-Sorrowful pain

ep 11-Bloodbath

ep 12-The Cure.
ep-1 tragedy and Vengeance

WARNING:lots of abuse and blood

*Issei Masamune...... a 15 year old teen who lived in a dumped place.... apart of that.... he had been in underground fights........ but in whereabouts....... his life changed in more mess than ever*

*Issei was only 1 month old when their parents left him at a neighbor with his brother but without notice...... he abused the young Issei*

neighbor:How dare you spill MY BEER!!!!! GREAT YOU'LL CLEAN THEM OR I WILL WHIP YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!!

*the neighbor would whip them with a belt and an Electric wire with glass fragments glued*

*they lived with a poor parental responsible neighbor......... he also onced smashed a bottle to his head very hard*

Neighbor:I DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR DANG PARENTS TRIED TO MAKE YOU ADOPT YOU!!!!!!! IDIOT!!!!

*he whipped him endlessly......... almost killing them in sight*

*hours passed*

*Issei almost lost all of his blood while His Brother is immobilized in great pain*

*the cold silence has stopped as the neighbor said*

Neighbor:fine then............ i will kill you so that you won't be my concern

*but a man had appeared,taller than the neighbor,he has a spiky hair which is color red*

???:*smirks*your trully an heck of an dumb example.......... you piece of carp!!!!!

Neighbor:g-g-go Away!!!!!!!

*the boy breaks the neighbors underwear and legs..... stunning him*

*the kid calls the police..... after the police arrived and arrested the neighbor........ the kids were free of abuse*

*today......... Issei lives in a slum in a part of Japan...... until.... *

*Issei hears a scream*

Issei:wonder what was that!?

Man:DON'T GO HERE!!!!

*a woman bites a part of his cervical spine from the man and shrieks infront of Issei*

Issei:what.........are...........you doing???

*the infected Female charges to Issei but his Big Brother....Yuya shoots the Infected Female*

Issei:What the??

Yuya:no questions!!!

Issei:WHAT DO YOU MEAN????

Yuya:LETS JUST GO!!!!!

*Issei and Yuya runs*

Issei:Whats going on??

Yuya:Infected........run...

Issei:*looks back and sees a horde pile up*OH BOY!!!!!!

Yuya:KEEP RUNNING!!!!!

*Issei and Yuya jumps into a steep clif of houses but Yuya gets bitten by a Rabid*

Issei:BIG BRO!!!!

Yuya:*eyes widened as pain goes to his brain*Issei*whispers*s-s-shoot me!

Issei:*punches Yuya*what makes you say that!!!!

Yuya:*whispers loud*just shoot me!!!

Issei:*tears drop in Yuya's jacket*you.......

*Issei points the gun to him in the moment as he turns into a rabid*

*Issei pulls the trigger and shoots his Brothers poor soul*

Issei:*cries*goddang you........

*Issei kneels down to his dead brother while clenching his fist in anger*

*2 yearZ later*

Issei:*walks into the entrance of BC Sol*Yuya....... i will make you see the one who turned you no mercy!

*walks in the entrance*

*to be continued*

so some summary to the virus

Name:
Puppet Virus

Speices:
Chimeraviridae

Codename:
[REDACTED] 

Description:
Puppet Virus or [REDACTED] is a complex hybrid virus combined and genetically engineered from snake pit  to infect a human brain in 45 Seconds for the longest and 2 Hours for the longest (depends in the bite area)
The Virus is combined with [DATA ERASED] 
With a Mortality rate and Morbidity rate skyrockets above to any disease...and worse than that.....there is no cure to the Puppet Virus.making it become a invisible abomination However.........there is a first aid to rabid bites..... which will be explained later in the series

Symptoms
symptoms starts with you having a heavy body.....you are light headed and having an skyrocketing fever of 115°F (46°C)......and then seconds or a hour later you develop convulsions and paralysis.....Hatred feelings and Agitation.....hunger for human flesh and a Delerium......Then after 45 seconds or 2 hours....organs with the exception of the brain bleeds and now you are state of coma and you die but within seconds......the person will try to get back and becomes a mindless rabid
(reason why Yuya have no hatred feelings is that he is hiding it)
fanfic is No longer Posting episodes (same with Adventures of the crusaders)

i have faced the consequences of making lots of fan fic

reason:i don't want to multitask all of the fanfics together so i had to close 2 threads for less work on my new Fanfic

So DeceasedCrab and other moderators you may close al 2 threads (outbreak and Adventures of the crusaders)
You can at least say please next time.