[Fan Fiction]  (Bey100's Beyfics) Beyblade Whirlwind *Episode 17 Out Now!*

Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 15:
The Scary Monster Longinus!
Bell is here.🦇
Just to let you know, your doing amazing, you might actually inspire me to start making my own and possibly turn it into a manga after I gave up on my first one (click threads in my profile if you want to view it).
(Mar. 27, 2023  8:09 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Just to let you know, your doing amazing, you might actually inspire me to start making my own and possibly turn it into a manga after I gave up on my first one (click threads in my profile if you want to view it).
Thanks! I really appreciate! If you want to make your own BeyFic absolutely go for it! I definitely would support it!
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 16:
The Holy Knight! Techno Valkyrie!
The ending sets up the main plot for the season.
Breaking News: Main antagonist will appear next episode

Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode Titles (17-30):
Please keep in mind that some of the episode titles could change.
New Villain Reveal:
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 17:
The Explosive Breakthrough!
The Main Villain Is In This Episode!
Cyber Week Review (1):
I’m gonna be doing this every week for now on.
What To Expect Next Week:
Similar to the Cyber Week Review this will now be every week
Cyber Week (Every Thursday)
What To Expect Next Week (Every Friday)
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 18:
Rivals! Valt Vs Lui!
This one is epic!
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 18:
Rivals! Valt Vs Lui!
Okay this is the actual episode no pranks this time.
What To Expect In Episode 19:
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 19:
The Demon King Enters!
Bell isn't playing around!!!
Breaking News: Aiga will make a appearance in Cyber Crush soon but he won’t have a new bey for this season.
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 20:
The Terrifying Vampire Belial!
Aiga is here.
Cyber Week Review (2):

What To Expect Next Week:
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 21:
Belial’s Counterattack!
Upcoming Episodes 22-25:
And now time for hiatus announcement:
And a request…
Ok so, honestly the characters are really thought out and their mood shows in the battles and stuff. You also made it (the battles/plot) quite interesting and overall it's amazing. It looks like you are most of the time posting daily and I was wondering do you already have the episodes thought out and just publishing them day by day or are you creating new ones within 1 day without it already planned out? The first one sounds more reasonable but if it's the second one..
Spoiler (Click to View)

Haha! I tried... (read above to understand).
(Apr. 07, 2023  5:20 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Ok so, honestly the characters are really thought out and their mood shows in the battles and stuff. You also made it (the battles/plot) quite interesting and overall it's amazing. It looks like you are most of the time posting daily and I was wondering do you already have the episodes thought out and just publishing them day by day or are you creating new ones within 1 day without it already planned out? The first one sounds more reasonable but if it's the second one..
Spoiler (Click to View)

I normally have the episodes planned out in my head then I put them out into my writing.
News: Ranzo Will have a big role next episode.
(Apr. 07, 2023  6:48 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2023  5:20 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Ok so, honestly the characters are really thought out and their mood shows in the battles and stuff. You also made it (the battles/plot) quite interesting and overall it's amazing. It looks like you are most of the time posting daily and I was wondering do you already have the episodes thought out and just publishing them day by day or are you creating new ones within 1 day without it already planned out? The first one sounds more reasonable but if it's the second one..
Spoiler (Click to View)

I normally have the episodes planned out in my head then I put them out into my writing.

Do you think of the plan before or after the previous episode? Also do you watch anime and if so which ones?
(Apr. 08, 2023  7:37 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2023  6:48 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I normally have the episodes planned out in my head then I put them out into my writing.

Do you think of the plan before or after the previous episode? Also do you watch anime and if so which ones?
I think of the episode after previous episode and I watch a few anime's sometimes like Naruto, AOT, and of course Beyblade.
(Apr. 08, 2023  8:26 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2023  7:37 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Do you think of the plan before or after the previous episode? Also do you watch anime and if so which ones?
I think of the episode after previous episode and I watch a few anime's sometimes like Naruto, AOT, and of course Beyblade.

Ahh, I see... wow impressive. Nice I finished AOT and I haven't watched naruto yet but I finished some movies and obviously watched beyblade but not metal and only like some episodes of the original beyblade. For burst, I finished first season, watched some evolution (as the rest weren't available in my country), finished turbo, rise, surge and sadly I cant find anywhere to watch quaddrive and quadstrike Unhappy .
Breaking News: Huge  announcement 📢 tomorrow!!!!!!
Stay tuned for 8am CT!!!!!!
Get excited!
Alex gives me aiga vibes. gale gives me rantaro vibes. Alice gives me kris vibes. Ron gives me rantaro vibes. I think that alex will either turn up like aiga used to be or turn up like phi.