[Fan Fiction]  (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst

Too inspired by music, chapter name changes. Also MasterofDerp, Brandt is still in(haven't decided chapter debut yet.)

Mythic Burst Product List, Bey Spoilers if you read.

I made a post already today but, I have another one that is about the planned arcs for both DualBurst and Mythic Burst, spoilers obvi.

DualBurst
Mythic Burst
Well, it's back, Mythic Burst Chapter 1. Meant to tell some of the details of what's happened since it's been 4 years. Character Contest, probably not,

Link to Wattpad's Chapter 1 aswell.

https://www.wattpad.com/1280378545-beybl...new-future
I’ve came back from being dead to continue this Goated series 10/10 in everything
Good to see you back, Carma. Kinda forgot about everything with stuff in school and personal life with loved one. I'll try to get some stuff done.
Yea I got out of Beyblade for a bit but it’s coming back to me so I decided to get on and read this

Also later on in The story could War come back to Valhalla and give his team to his best student it’s fine if not just a question
(Jan. 10, 2023  8:48 PM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: Yea I got out of Beyblade for a bit but it’s coming back to me so I decided to get on and read this

Also later on in The story could War come back to Valhalla and give his team to his best student it’s fine if not just a question
I think for now, War will keep his team.
Alr that’s why I said later on and the next chapters will be absolutely fire
All characters featured in Mythic Burst and their beys.

Important! Post I needed to make for a while.
It’s sad to see this go as it was my favorite fanfic.. but I respect your decision you clearly have a life and if fanfics aren’t your thing you definitely don’t have to do them at least Mythic Finished. This will be remembered as my favorite Fanfic.
(Mar. 07, 2023  5:07 PM)beansworth Wrote: Important! Post I needed to make for a while.
I GOT A SHOUTOUT LETS GOOO!!!1!1!!1
In all seriousness though, fanfics should be your last priority comparing to everything else you listed.
It was a blast helping you out too, even tho I sometimes took a week to see your PMs :v
So yeah, cya.
cya bud. hope you come back someday
Announcement.

It's been a week since I announced my retirement from writing overall, but I had one last idea, before full on quitting. I was considering writing a full-on BU series, but I really don't have any motivation to do that, neither time as school exists and I have a personal life, that has been rough in these past few months. But I did have an idea, I considered writing a Burst Ultimate Movie aka a really long one shot. I don't know if I will write it, as previously said my personal life, school and relationship come first, but I do want to leave the WBO Fanfic community on a better note, than cancelled fanfics. I guess to answer my previous thing, will I be quitting fanfictions writing? After this one shot, most likely yes, although I may continue writing normally, so you can check my Wattpad, if I do.

Anyway, that wasn't exactly what I wanted to mean. Basically, I'm thinking of writing my final piece, that being a BU one shot, I'd be interested if anyone would care about that. I know my old readers might be, but I'll decide what I do eventually. That's really it, I guess.
sounds great
yes make the dream come true
Beyblade Burst: Ultra

I'm back, with a new idea. I'm feeling up to make a new fanfic before Beyblade X.

System
Characters
Character Contest:
Story:
Chapter List:
(May. 13, 2023  2:29 AM)beansworth Wrote: Beyblade Burst: Ultra

I'm back, with a new idea. I'm feeling up to make a new fanfic before Beyblade X.

System
Characters
Character Contest:
Story:
Chapter List:
Cool to see people do more fanfics again
More characters

Cyrus Woods
Van Aoi
Shun Kurenai
(May. 13, 2023  2:29 AM)beansworth Wrote: Beyblade Burst: Ultra

System
Characters
Character Contest:
Story:
Chapter List:

Good to have ya back, chief. Expect a character contest sub pretty soon
it's been a LONG LONG time and after getting my life together I'm back y'all
Beyblade X: Spark

Coming Soon...
Takuya Takeba
Revealing two more characters.
Code C: Wednesday