[Fan Fiction]  (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst(On Break)

Okay, this announcement needs to be made. So it's pretty obvious Mystical hasn't been worked on it a while, it was May when the last chapter came out. DualBurst is one of the reasons, Mystical wasn't getting worked on, but also school got in the way, with Keystones and so many other things. But now, with 2 full days, and 2 half days till my freshman is over. Mystical will be worked on way more over summer. So sorry to the people who came here to read Mystical, and may be angry or even pissed that chapters are coming out less and less. But I swear to work even harder on Mystical.
I'M ALIVE, sorry for not posting at all. I honestly kinda forgot about my fanfics for like a week or two. But I'm back, and working. DualBurst Chapter 3, arrives!

Chapter 3: Born in the Flames, Hellfire Salamander! To BC Sol, we go!

This is great! Awesome work. Quick question, which episode do you think Brandt’s gonna first appear in?
(Jul. 01, 2022  7:55 PM)MasterofDerp Wrote: This is great! Awesome work. Quick question, which episode do you think Brandt’s gonna first appear in?
I don't know exactly, but it'll be a little longer compared to Unseen's and Anime Blader's as yours is a villain. Right now, don't quote me on this, but I think it could be 7 or 8.

Mystical Chapter 38! We've basically hit the half way point, till Chapter 65! This chapter as always was edited by the one and only, @Hollowmind8

Now Obito's past is finally completed, and the Yacht Battles are in full swing!
Replying to let y’all know I’m not dead, also great chapter!
activity on my account should return to near full capacity as I am back at school
Yo Beansworth, is Dualburst still happening?
*me waiting for more Mythical to come out*
bumping this
Story Updates: Important Please Read!!

Mythical: As of the Battle Royale Cruise Arc, I found writing Mythical to be harder and forced more then fun, so I have changed up the arcs, and now the story will be entering the War Arc, sorry that some character will not be debuting, but I had bitten off more then I could ever chew with Mythical, I'll mention some of the cut characters in a spoiler. The major difference is that I'll be skipping some chapters, sorry about this, but Mythical has become more of a chore, then a fun series to write, although this is starting to change after beginning to write the War Arc.

DualBurst: As of right now, DualBurst is my preferred series, I do still like Mythical but Mythical feels like a mess, with a still uncompleted storyline and plot. DualBurst, I still have plans for, and I have some kind of idea for a plot and storyline. DualBurst feels like a new start to me, and I plan to continue to write Fanfictions, but I'll need either a break or some sort of clue to write them. Currently DualBurst doesn't have any changes, it is staying the same.

Chapter Updates:
Character Cuts from Mythical
*thumbs up*
Back at it! DualBurst Chapter 4 is out! Percy and Valac will make their debuts soon, whilst Brandt has a little ways to go yet.

Chapter 4: The Dragon's Den! Angelic Beat!

This chapter is now completed, and I have a little gift.

Who I would want to voice DualBurst characters: Part 1: Japan

Akira: Natsuki Hanae(Notable Roles: Tanjiro Kamado, Ken Kaneki, etc...)
Dai: Ayuma Murase(Notable Roles: Luck Voltia, etc...)
Angie: Fairouz Ai(Notable Roles: Jolyne Cujoh, Power, etc...)
that's cool, sadly my voice is carp so I can't voice stuff well
Mythical! Mythical! Chapter 38, is finally here. Let's do this!

So, um this is a late post, I might make a new post tomorrow, or something, idk. I'm tired.
You’re not gonna cut Barry right? Also I ain’t dead
(Sep. 14, 2022  11:50 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: You’re not gonna cut Barry right? Also I ain’t dead
No, Barry was in from the early parts, he was just in the last chapter, I think.
Alright so, post I wanted to make. Mythical will soon be entering it's second to last, and final arc. These are the War Arc and the Finale Arc. The War consists of Chapters: 40-43 and the Finale Arc consists of Chapters: 44-50. I wanted to let everyone know, that these last chapters, I will do everything I can to make these the best chapters of Mythical. And Chapter Finale(50) will most likely be the longest chapter, as I want to fit in. Title Match, Conclusion, Epilogue and preview for Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst, being the sequel to loved Beyblade Burst: Mythical. No questions or answers will be provided about Mythic Burst, yet. Keep your speculations going, I'll explain it soon.

I wanted to use this paragraph to thank everyone, who has read, helped, made an OC for Mythical, you've all helped me make Mythical, and give me the will to keep up the work, sorry for the pings, I'm about to give, but I find this to be the most respectful way to thank you all. UnseenBurst SpeedySuomi PikaBeyblade Carma___bigbang MasterofDerp DJCAT8608 Scorponok if I forgot anyone major, I'm really sorry, these are the ones that I can think of, off the top of my head. Unseen was my inspiration to make Mythical and honestly start writing Beyblade Fanfictions, he also gave me tons of advice, so special thanks and shout out to you Unseen, Speedy gave me my first advice and was a inspiration to word harder on chapters and gave one, my personal favorite OCs to write, Pika without a doubt was one of my favorite people on this thread, and he gave me Barry his OC, which honestly is probably my favorite OC I included, Carma gave me my first OC and always seemed like he was here, and reading Mythical, War is an unforgettable OC. MasterofDerp is a newer view, but still is a big one to bring up, he makes some of the most detailed beys ever, so probs to you. DJCAT was a surprise and a welcome one at that, always felt fresh talking to them for a while. Scorponok was also a fresh one to talk to, really cool having him here.

The only person I didn't mention, was the most helpful one, that being @Hollowmind8 he helped me so much with Mythical, without his help, I think Mythical would've never gotten as good as it is. So, this is a thanks to his help with editing, and checking over my chapters from like 17 till now, he deserves a special thanks for that, making really good beys, when I couldn't think of any and needed help. He is truly the MVP of Mythical, which is why I'm making a special thanks to him.

Thanks to everyone for just checking out Mythical, it gave me the will to make this. I'll continue to write fanfic, and try my best from now on.

TL: DR: Mythical is nearing it's end, thanks to everyone for everything. Hollowmind is an MVP
(Sep. 16, 2022  2:40 AM)beansworth Wrote: Alright so, post I wanted to make. Mythical will soon be entering it's second to last, and final arc. These are the War Arc and the Finale Arc. The War consists of Chapters: 40-43 and the Finale Arc consists of Chapters: 44-50. I wanted to let everyone know, that these last chapters, I will do everything I can to make these the best chapters of Mythical. And Chapter Finale(50) will most likely be the longest chapter, as I want to fit in. Title Match, Conclusion, Epilogue and preview for Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst, being the sequel to loved Beyblade Burst: Mythical. No questions or answers will be provided about Mythic Burst, yet. Keep your speculations going, I'll explain it soon.

I wanted to use this paragraph to thank everyone, who has read, helped, made an OC for Mythical, you've all helped me make Mythical, and give me the will to keep up the work, sorry for the pings, I'm about to give, but I find this to be the most respectful way to thank you all. UnseenBurst SpeedySuomi PikaBeyblade Carma___bigbang MasterofDerp DJCAT8608 Scorponok if I forgot anyone major, I'm really sorry, these are the ones that I can think of, off the top of my head. Unseen was my inspiration to make Mythical and honestly start writing Beyblade Fanfictions, he also gave me tons of advice, so special thanks and shout out to you Unseen, Speedy gave me my first advice and was a inspiration to word harder on chapters and gave one, my personal favorite OCs to write, Pika without a doubt was one of my favorite people on this thread, and he gave me Barry his OC, which honestly is probably my favorite OC I included, Carma gave me my first OC and always seemed like he was here, and reading Mythical, War is an unforgettable OC. MasterofDerp is a newer view, but still is a big one to bring up, he makes some of the most detailed beys ever, so probs to you. DJCAT was a surprise and a welcome one at that, always felt fresh talking to them for a while. Scorponok was also a fresh one to talk to, really cool having him here.

The only person I didn't mention, was the most helpful one, that being @Hollowmind8 he helped me so much with Mythical, without his help, I think Mythical would've never gotten as good as it is. So, this is a thanks to his help with editing, and checking over my chapters from like 17 till now, he deserves a special thanks for that, making really good beys, when I couldn't think of any and needed help. He is truly the MVP of Mythical, which is why I'm making a special thanks to him.

Thanks to everyone for just checking out Mythical, it gave me the will to make this. I'll continue to write fanfic, and try my best from now on.

TL: DR: Mythical is nearing it's end, thanks to everyone for everything. Hollowmind is an MVP

No problem man, it’s cool to see your Fanfiction grow and near towards its end. I’ve been sticking around in the shadows and your Fanfictions are really good and I’m really impressed. I wish you luck finishing it off
(Sep. 16, 2022  3:56 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2022  2:40 AM)beansworth Wrote:

No problem man, it’s cool to see your Fanfiction grow and near towards its end. I’ve been sticking around in the shadows and your Fanfictions are really good and I’m really impressed. I wish you luck finishing it off
Thanks, currently I'm working on Chapter 40.
Chapter 39: Preparing for Battle! Legendary Training!

This is nearing it's finale! 11 chapters left! Also the story has hit 300+ pages on Word, so that's cool I guess. The war has begun, and Valhalla and Requiem will have to go all out, with 200%! Old wounds will open, physically and mentally. What will Van do, after a major setback. This all will be found out, as the War progresses!

Big things, big things. New ship soon, some people could've caught on a while, if you did feel free to post in a SPOILER the ship. I'll make a post soon to do some quick explaining of Mythic Burst, the sequel to Mythical.
So. Mythic Burst post time. There's a bit to talk about so let's get started.

Storyline: 4 years after the finale of Mythical, Keith and the gang(Most OCs will NOT be included.) have be battling and exploring the Blading World. Although soon they, hear of a new project made by Cutthroat, who has created Requiem. Van is there, with his own new team of bladers, Keith has to fight back, but Mythical Kratos won't be strong enough. This gives Keith, the inspiration to make Chaos Kratos and the Constellation System.

Constellation System:
Avatar Core: This part is most similar to a DB Core, featuring the Avatar pictured on the main part, with an outer ring that has a small design. This part is basically just a DB Core.

Constellation Blade: The Constellation Blade is similar to Superking Rings and DB Blades, as this part features the main contact points of the Bey. Most Constellation Blades feature a gimmick.

Gears: This system features 4 different weights, each has benefits and downfalls. Only one is used per bey.

OWD Gear(Stamina): The OWD Gear puts most it's weight to the outer ends, to increase stamina.

IWD Gear(Defense): The IWD Gear puts most it's weight to the inside, to increase defense.

Balance Gear(Balance): The Balance Gear puts all it's weight in a balanced manor.

Unbalance Gear(Attack): The Unbalance Gear has it's weight unbalanced, increases attack.

Star Disc: These discs are meant to be used with star armors, as you can put frames onto them, but they are designed like Chassis from Sparking.

Star Armor: Star Armors are similar to GT Discs, and Hasbro's Chassis Disc. Each armor has a different design, some of these even have gimmicks.

Driver: Same as always.

OCs: So about OCs from Mythical to spice things up, I will be allowing three to return as main cast from Mythical, while I'll take about maybe 4-5 new ones. It'll be a contest to the end of September(Maybe more time if needed) The current contest will have two winners.

OC Contest: So for Mythic Burst, I need nearly all original new OCs to add. I'll need one good guy and one Requiem member. Remember this is for Mythic Burst, so read the system above to then make your new OC beys.

(Sep. 18, 2022  7:00 PM)beansworth Wrote:
This is just a quick post about the system, and little info for the story and the OC Contest. I'll make a more detailed post, later maybe after or during Mythical's finale.
(Sep. 18, 2022  7:00 PM)beansworth Wrote: So. Mythic Burst post time. There's a bit to talk about so let's get started.

Storyline: 4 years after the finale of Mythical, Keith and the gang(Most OCs will NOT be included.) have be battling and exploring the Blading World. Although soon they, hear of a new project made by Cutthroat, who has created Requiem. Van is there, with his own new team of bladers, Keith has to fight back, but Mythical Kratos won't be strong enough. This gives Keith, the inspiration to make Chaos Kratos and the Constellation System.

Constellation System:
Avatar Core: This part is most similar to a DB Core, featuring the Avatar pictured on the main part, with an outer ring that has a small design. This part is basically just a DB Core.

Constellation Blade: The Constellation Blade is similar to Superking Rings and DB Blades, as this part features the main contact points of the Bey. Most Constellation Blades feature a gimmick.

Gears: This system features 4 different weights, each has benefits and downfalls. Only one is used per bey.

OWD Gear(Stamina): The OWD Gear puts most it's weight to the outer ends, to increase stamina.

IWD Gear(Defense): The IWD Gear puts most it's weight to the inside, to increase defense.

Balance Gear(Balance): The Balance Gear puts all it's weight in a balanced manor.

Unbalance Gear(Attack): The Unbalance Gear has it's weight unbalanced, increases attack.

Star Disc: These discs are meant to be used with star armors, as you can put frames onto them, but they are designed like Chassis from Sparking.

Star Armor: Star Armors are similar to GT Discs, and Hasbro's Chassis Disc. Each armor has a different design, some of these even have gimmicks.

OCs: So about OCs from Mythical to spice things up, I will be allowing three to return as main cast from Mythical, while I'll take about maybe 4-5 new ones. It'll be a contest to the end of September(Maybe more time if needed) The current contest will have two winners.

OC Contest: So for Mythic Burst, I need nearly all original new OCs to add. I'll need one good guy and one Requiem member. Remember this is for Mythic Burst, so read the system above to then make your new OC beys.

(Sep. 18, 2022  7:00 PM)beansworth Wrote:
This is just a quick post about the system, and little info for the story and the OC Contest. I'll make a more detailed post, later maybe after or during Mythical's finale.

Here's my oc I hope you enjoy it (sorry if some of these categories are not needed I just copied what I thought would be important for a character based off the anime.)

(Sep. 19, 2022  12:02 AM)Acqueli Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2022  7:00 PM)beansworth Wrote: So. Mythic Burst post time. There's a bit to talk about so let's get started.

Constellation System:

Here's my oc I hope you enjoy it (sorry if some of these categories are not needed I just copied what I thought would be important for a character based off the anime.)

Hey if it's okay can I use your structure for your oc for mine since he didn't add like a template