[Fan Fiction]  (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst

You’re welcome Scorponok

Oh I started a new page
New oc no more beast

Name-Bryan de la Hoya

Parents- free and Kristina

Gender-male

Hair color-pink

Eye color- yellow

Skin color-peach

Marking- a goats horns on the sides of his four head colored blue

Hair style-his dads but shorter

Age-17

Side info-he drives everyone around when they need to get somewhere

Main info- takes after his dad and has a stanima type with rubber wears a black jacket with a goat symbol on the side and some times wears goat horns goes kawii sometimes and has a crush on Silas’s daughter rina and has blue jeans changes sides friends with kieth and van ships kieth and Irene to mess with them would be anyone’s friend and accepts any battle helps valt with his sadness about van

Bey name- criminal balphomet comet shootingstar

Ring -criminal a oval with two scythes like doomscyther but balanced out one metal one heavy rubber

Core-balphomet a circle with a extra hard tooth that come out when close to bursting

Disk-comet a circle with four balls on each side

Tip-shootingstar a tip like drift and nothing combined

Moves-criminal impact /criminal bullet /comet sting/criminal play out/criminal charge/shooting missile

Final move and what he says before it-level 10 barraging criminal hurricane /makes the bey creat a huge tornado 🌪 that sends any bey out of the stadium

Opponent in final round-War and beats him by two spins

How good of a fight he would put up against van at the end of the season -8 out of ten

Btw if you didn’t know balphomet is the goat demon one of the strongest demons

Can my oc be friends with Barry and Shane ? To

Shoot I forgot the armor-crisis/crisis is an armor that has little scythes made of metal
Yes your Oc can be friends with Barry and shane

For Shane ask Scorponok
Alright I wanted to post, that I'm working on Chapter 18, Byakuya(Beast), Shane, Barry and Vorukatai, are all appearing this Chapter! It'll be a long one

(Dec. 25, 2021  2:36 AM)beansworth Wrote: Alright I wanted to post, that I'm working on Chapter 18, Byakuya(Beast), Shane, Barry and Vorukatai, are all appearing this Chapter! It'll be a long one

Oop, I didn't even know that a fourth page was started!?! You guys are amazing, thanks for all the support!
(Dec. 25, 2021  7:15 PM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: No more beast Bryan ok
Sorry but, due to what I have so far Beast is in and Bryan can't be added due to Free not being with Kristina and Kristina already being with another guy and they already have a son. Sorry but I can't add Bryan due to how the story is set up.
Name- Seth Krueger

Parents- unkown

Gender-male

Hair color-brown(but when his aura appears it turns crimson red)

Eye color- brown (but when his aura appears they glow pure red.)

Skin color-Caucasian

Age-14

Main info- He is a blade from unknown origins that crushes his opponents with his extreme power. Him and his bey has the power to destroy beys and stadiums with just a thought. His plan is to crush the Beyblade world and make it his own with his justification being it's his purpose.

Bey name- Infinity Arsenal Over Warp'

Ring -Infinity ( A silver metal ring with the ability to change its attack points to pure metal Valkyrie like attack points, to rubber like Fafnir points, to a secret mode which allows Arsenal to use all its power. Which this ring can do mid battle by the thought of Seth. This is also a dual spinning ring which it can also change on mid battle ads well.)

Core- Arsenal (The center has a some type of silver creature with 4 red slit eyes with 2 on each side and a yellow looking gem on top. On the creatures chest on the left side there's two gem looking things with on one on the nearest left being blue then next to it purple. Then on the other side on the nearest right there's a orange gem and next to it a red gem.
Then on the bottom of the chest there's a green gem. Each of the gem looking things on the bey control a ability the bey uses. With yellow allowing it to turn its ring into the fafnir rubber mode, the orange gem allowing the driver Warp' to go to its bearing stamina mode, the red allowing it to go to its zone + z balance mode, the purple allowing the ring to go to its metal Valkyrie attack point mode, the blue allowing the Warp' to go to its quick driver mode, and finally the green allows Warp' to go to its drift mode. When the bey changes modes the corresponding abilities gem will glow. And if needed Seth can use all the gems powers at the same time causing them all to glow and the 4 red eyes to glow causing Arsenal to use all its power for a giant explosion. If used with all of Seth's resonance it has enough destructive power to send the arena crumbling like L Drago. Also it has burst stoppers so its very difficult to burst.)

Disc- Over (a red over)

Driver- Warp' (As explained with the cores when either the orange, red, blue, or green gem glows the driver will go to its corresponding mode being either the Bearing, Zone + Z, Quick, or Drift driver mode. Though when all gems are used together the driver will go into a secret mode which allows Arsenal to use all its power for a giant explosion.)

Moves-
Infinity slash (Using the Quick driver and the metal Valkyrie contact points Arsenal can deliver a power attack which can cause most beys to burst.)
Infinity spin ( Using the Infinity ring on the fafnir rubber mode Arsenal with this move can steal spin and power better.)
Infinity defense (Using the drift mode on Warp' this move allows Arsenal to be better on defense and be a unmovable and unburstable object.)
Infinity counter (Using the zone + z driver on Warp' Arsenal is able to deliver a powerful counter attack.)
Infinity Destruction (Seth usually snaps his fingers with his right hand when he does this. Using all of Arsenals power the Infinity ring and Warp' driver change to a secret mode where it releases all of Arsenals energy causing anything in the stadium to shatter from its power even the stadium itself.)
Ultimate Infinity Destruction (Arsenal does the same thing with Infinity Destruction but with a power boost from Seth's resonance Arsenal can cause the entire arena to collapse from Arsenal and Seths pure power causing nothing to remain in the stadium its battling. The stadium and the opponents bey itself reduced to atoms.)
Hope you don't mind that I dropped an OC Right down here.
You can make improvements if needed but please show me before they are Final.
Interesting, I'll try and take part as well.

I think I screwed this over by making it too complicated lo
Arsenal, you need to remember that this is the burst series, which even though it isn’t THAT realistic, things are a lot more realistic that in the metal saga, so there probably won’t be any disintegration into atoms. And all of are ocs our just supporting characters that allow beansworth to show his writing talent and to make his characters’ shine. I would recommend that you start writing your own fan fiction, where your character won’t up stage Van Aoi as an antagonist.
(Dec. 27, 2021  10:09 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Interesting, I'll try and take part as well.

I think I screwed this over by making it too complicated lo

This character seems a like my character will probably get annoyed with but also be friends with because my character also doesn’t like arrogance or arrogant people

SpeedySuomi for an explanation go to page 3 to see my character
Wow, I hadn't checked the WBO since three days ago. Thanks Speedy and Unseen for joining, all the characters on this page will be added, I'll begin working on them ASAP. Also Unseen thanks for reading, your YinYang Fanfic, inspired me to create Mystical! So thanks for taking the time to read mine, and thanks to everyone else for reading it and joining the OC "contest", really this is the best!! Thanks so much!

Also I saw Scorponok's post and actually alot of the OCs become big characters, I find it respectful to add them, and also all the OCs are really cool! But now I need to get to reading Speedy's and Unseen's to get them added.

Hey UnseenBurst, I just need to add a Mythical Armor to your OC's Bey.

Mythical Armor-Typhoon
It features two metal burst stoppers, that make contact with the disc, creating friction allows this bey to stay together longer. This armor features a decent amount of metal, which is similar to Equal or Sense in weight.

That's all I wanted to add
Sorry if I'm to late but here's my entry to the contest
(Dec. 29, 2021  3:27 AM)Dame Dolla Wrote: Sorry if I'm to late but here's my entry to the contest

Bruh no. Not Damian. Lol
(Dec. 29, 2021  3:37 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2021  3:27 AM)Dame Dolla Wrote: Sorry if I'm to late but here's my entry to the contest

Bruh no. Not Damian. Lol

Hey man what do you expect from someone with a NBA player pfp and name lol
(Dec. 29, 2021  3:27 AM)Dame Dolla Wrote: Sorry if I'm to late but here's my entry to the contest
I'll think about this one, also it's not really a contest-contest, it's more just say your OC and I look at it.
(Dec. 29, 2021  3:53 AM)beansworth Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2021  3:27 AM)Dame Dolla Wrote: Sorry if I'm to late but here's my entry to the contest
I'll think about this one, also it's not really a contest-contest, it's more just say your OC and I look at it.
Oh alright and thanks for reading mine
Chapter 11, which doesn't have a lot of big battles but it has more plot development and intro of Shu and mysterious blader, Lucy

(Dec. 29, 2021  2:47 PM)beansworth Wrote: Chapter 11, which doesn't have a lot of big battles but it has more plot development and intro of Shu and mysterious blader, Lucy

This is good its nice to have stories without battles to add more to the plot
Noice Aiga’s here

I wonder what is Baki’s relation to Boa
(Dec. 29, 2021  4:59 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Noice Aiga’s here

I wonder what is Baki’s relation to Boa
Shoot that's my fault, I don't think I ever said in the forum or in the fanfic(lol, forgetful) He's Boa's cousin.
Ok and btw why did you say Aiga was a boy? since Aiga is 2 years younger then Valt, Free and the others
(Dec. 29, 2021  11:24 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Ok and btw why did you say Aiga was a boy? since Aiga is 2 years younger then Valt, Free and the others
Oh I use boy more then man/men, but that's just how I write.