[Fan Fiction]  (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst

(Sep. 19, 2022  12:05 AM)Yagami Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2022  12:02 AM)Acqueli Wrote: Here's my oc I hope you enjoy it (sorry if some of these categories are not needed I just copied what I thought would be important for a character based off the anime.)

Hey if it's okay can I use your structure for your oc for mine since he didn't add like a template

Yeah you can
(Sep. 19, 2022  12:06 AM)Acqueli Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2022  12:05 AM)Yagami Wrote: Hey if it's okay can I use your structure for your oc for mine since he didn't add like a template

Yeah you can

Alright thanks man

(Sep. 18, 2022  7:00 PM)beansworth Wrote: So. Mythic Burst post time. There's a bit to talk about so let's get started.

Storyline: 4 years after the finale of Mythical, Keith and the gang(Most OCs will NOT be included.) have be battling and exploring the Blading World. Although soon they, hear of a new project made by Cutthroat, who has created Requiem. Van is there, with his own new team of bladers, Keith has to fight back, but Mythical Kratos won't be strong enough. This gives Keith, the inspiration to make Chaos Kratos and the Constellation System.

Constellation System:
Avatar Core: This part is most similar to a DB Core, featuring the Avatar pictured on the main part, with an outer ring that has a small design. This part is basically just a DB Core.

Constellation Blade: The Constellation Blade is similar to Superking Rings and DB Blades, as this part features the main contact points of the Bey. Most Constellation Blades feature a gimmick.

Gears: This system features 4 different weights, each has benefits and downfalls. Only one is used per bey.

OWD Gear(Stamina): The OWD Gear puts most it's weight to the outer ends, to increase stamina.

IWD Gear(Defense): The IWD Gear puts most it's weight to the inside, to increase defense.

Balance Gear(Balance): The Balance Gear puts all it's weight in a balanced manor.

Unbalance Gear(Attack): The Unbalance Gear has it's weight unbalanced, increases attack.

Star Disc: These discs are meant to be used with star armors, as you can put frames onto them, but they are designed like Chassis from Sparking.

Star Armor: Star Armors are similar to GT Discs, and Hasbro's Chassis Disc. Each armor has a different design, some of these even have gimmicks.

Driver: Same as always.

OCs: So about OCs from Mythical to spice things up, I will be allowing three to return as main cast from Mythical, while I'll take about maybe 4-5 new ones. It'll be a contest to the end of September(Maybe more time if needed) The current contest will have two winners.

OC Contest: So for Mythic Burst, I need nearly all original new OCs to add. I'll need one good guy and one Requiem member. Remember this is for Mythic Burst, so read the system above to then make your new OC beys.

(Sep. 18, 2022  7:00 PM)beansworth Wrote:
This is just a quick post about the system, and little info for the story and the OC Contest. I'll make a more detailed post, later maybe after or during Mythical's finale.

Here's my oc

Mythical Chapter 40, is here and making it's debut. Yeah, so more backstories, I guess. Big battles.

Um, so 10 more chapters till Mythical is over
(Sep. 20, 2022  2:33 PM)beansworth Wrote: Mythical Chapter 40, is here and making it's debut. Yeah, so more backstories, I guess. Big battles.

Um, so 10 more chapters till Mythical is over

The last part makes me kinda depressed
Mythical Chapter 41. 9 chapters remain, more battling. Damage is done to someone.

So, this is getting closer to the end. Might be a bit till 42, because I'm not done writing it. So, yeah 9 more chapters, bye.
Name: Ian Gadow
Height: 5'7"

Appearance: Ian has spiky black hair that sticks out at the sides with blue eyes.
Resonance appearance: Ian's hair turns yellow with a very strong yellow aura that surrounds him.
Personality: Ian is a laid back kid who doesn't take anything too seriously. He's also kinda dumb but in the battlefield he's a blading genius being able to learn and master concepts quickly.
Backstory: Ian basically had a normal childhood with both parents in the family and being in a normal. middle class environment. Ian gained his intense love for beyblade after watching his favorite blader Rantaro go up against an opponent in a tournament. Due to this Ian copied Rantaro's bey a lot due to him not having any real creativity. Though after that day Ian made it his mission to one day make it on the big stage and battle against Rantaro and after defeating him become the greatest blader on the planet.

Avatar Core: Instinct (A yellow right spin core with the avatar being a martial artist.)

Constellation Blade: Supreme (A yellow round right spin blade which has three blades which can extend out to either be used for stamina or possibly for longer ranged attacks.)

OWD

Star Armor: Warrior (A blue star armor that is rounder in shape but has jagged edges on the sides.)

Driver: A yellow Rise.

Special Moves:
Supreme Defense: Using Supreme's three blades that extend out Instinct is able to make a tornado that surrounds and protects Instinct from any attacks basically making Instinct invulnerable.
Supreme Strike: Using Supreme's three blades Instinct is able to use the power from those blades by using the wind to make a strong attack.
Since it's getting close to the due date of the character contest I wish everyone good luck in winning. I really like everyones oc's but only time will tell who's will actually make it into the fan fic. So like I said before good luck to everyone.
(Sep. 30, 2022  2:00 AM)Acqueli Wrote: Since it's getting close to the due date of the character contest I wish everyone good luck in winning. I really like everyones oc's but only time will tell who's will actually make it into the fan fic. So like I said before good luck to everyone.

Same here, I can't wait for the results. Also thanks for the oc format it was very useful in the creation of both my oc and Deneuve's.
After going over all the OCs, and the Contest nearing it's date. I will be cancelling the contest, as there isn't enough OCs, and the ones I received aren't very creative to me. Sorry.

The reasons for each will be posted below.
(Sep. 30, 2022  2:26 AM)beansworth Wrote: After going over all the OCs, and the Contest nearing it's date. I will be cancelling the contest, as there isn't enough OCs, and the ones I received aren't very creative to me. Sorry.

The reasons for each will be posted below.
Thanks for the criticism I'll certainly put that into account when rewriting him.
Chapter 42 has made its arrival. Nothing much to say without spoiling the chapter right away.

8 more chapters, about maybe 3-4 more until more Mythic Burst info.
Chapter 43, makes its debut. Pretty quick chapter, and now begins our final arc: The FInale or Number 1 Blader Arc.

After the championship title match, I'll probably do a big post on Mythic Burst.
Chapter 44, nearing the end. So Van's old combo is Ultimate Valkyrie1 Xanthus High Evolution'-3. One more post and then Mythic Burst stuff.

Chapter 45, kinda short. Well 5 more chapters.

4 more chapters, chill chapter this time. I'll explain a bit about Mythic Burst.

Mythic Burst
This is the sequel to Mythical, it takes place 4 years after Chapter Finale. As new teams are sprouting up all around the world, the old Mythical bladers have to evolve and take on new challenges. One of the new teams, the Spartans are run by an old friend and teammate War, quickly Valhalla and The Spartans have a battle, before it though, Keith releases that the Mystic System is no longer as powerful, and he creates his new bey and system, Chaos Kratos. In the shadows, Requiem has evolved with new bladers joining its ranks. Soon Keith finds out about this, and begins his investigation, with his best friends. Many old bladers return and new ones challenge the legends.

Returning and new bladers
The Constellation System!

This is all the Mythic Burst info for today.

So I drew Keith, this is what he looks like.
46 is done, pretty decent chapter, I'd say.

48, two more chapters till Mythical's finale!

49! Second to last chapter, and the final chapter with a fight in it. This story is basically over, and I'll be asking for feedback about it, with 50's post. Sorry that some OCs never made it, and some got like no battles, etc.

One of the last posts for Mythical, no Chapter 50 yet. But instead I have all 49 chapters posted on Wattpad, for new and old readers to read through!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/324708760-...t-mythical

Finale! This is it, the final chapter of Mythical, thanks for being here on the journey! So I'd like a feedback from everyone.

Chapter 50!
Thanks do everyone who has read Mythical, and I'll be back with more DualBurst and Mythic Burst soon, till then. Peace.
So I got the first few chapters of Mythic Burst named, that's about it. Also I'm considering moving to Wattpad for posting now.

Alright, don't mean to bump this nor highlight the "Your Creations" tab but I'll be moving to Wattpad for posting now. Also the release date of Mythic Burst should be November 10th, most likely. Yeah, I guess that's it. DualBurst will also make it's comeback soon, I kinda just needed a break so....yeah. Expect DualBurst Chapter 4? on maybe the first week of November
Another announcement that I'm making is a new idea I have called Sub Chapters, they will be canon and will feature a second protagonist that eventually meets up with the main crew. That's about it, I'll explain more about it later.
The final DualBurst product list, spoilers if you read.

DualBurst Chapter List, spoilers if you read.

DualBurst Chapter 5 is finished, way less words then most of DualBurst's chapters.

Super excited for Brandt’s introduction later on(Assuming he’s still in, ofc)