[Fan Fiction]  Amane’s apocalypse (finished)

(Mar. 12, 2021  7:56 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  5:24 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You killed off free 😱

Now you know how I felt when he killed off Valt and Shu in chapter freakin' 1

Nah I'm not all that worried.
Characters alive: everyone that was new and in cho-z,
(Mar. 12, 2021  11:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Characters alive: everyone that was new and in cho-z,

can you kill off hyuga
(Mar. 13, 2021  1:49 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  11:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Characters alive: everyone that was new and in cho-z,

can you kill off hyuga

How about no.
(Mar. 13, 2021  9:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  1:49 AM)Pixi Wrote: can you kill off hyuga

How about no.

rip
(Mar. 13, 2021  9:50 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  9:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How about no.

rip

Remember Amane has lost his powers.
(Mar. 13, 2021  9:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  9:50 PM)Pixi Wrote: rip

Remember Amane has lost his powers.

oh ok then
Season 2, episode 1: Pixi becomes an Amane fangirl

Somewhere in a parallel universe, the events of Amane’s Apocalypse (with a really long title that I can’t explainI ran out of words) didn’t happen meaning that Amane still had his power. Here’s the story of this Amane. You already know what happened with the first Amane at the beginning so Amane basically continues his slaughter and broke through the dimensional barrier and reached into the MFB world and then he was sealed and forced to read bruhblade burst for the rest of his life. (Oh wait this is filler)
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Season 2, episode 1: Pixi becomes an Amane fangirl

Somewhere in a parallel universe, the events of Amane’s Apocalypse (with a really long title that I can’t explainI ran out of words) didn’t happen meaning that Amane still had his power. Here’s the story of this Amane. You already know what happened with the first Amane at the beginning so Amane basically continues his slaughter and broke through the dimensional barrier and reached into the MFB world and then he was sealed and forced to read bruhblade burst for the rest of his life. (Oh wait this is filler)
sometimes I forget that Pixi is a girl
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:10 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Season 2, episode 1: Pixi becomes an Amane fangirl

sometimes I forget that Pixi is a girl

damn ok 😔
(Mar. 14, 2021  9:02 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:10 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: sometimes I forget that Pixi is a girl

damn ok 😔

dont worry
at least I didnt forget your nickname pixi
cause usually I would forgot a persons name like 5 seconds after them saying it
Dw pixi half these people probably don't know I'm a girl too.
This thing is postponed until I’m over this writer’s block.
(Apr. 03, 2021  4:04 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This thing is postponed until I’m over this writer’s block.

kk  Unsmith