[Fan Design]  Needforspeed Beyblade Design [finished]

Tyrant Longinus stream jolt'-3
[Image: image0.png]

Tyrant Longinus-4, the name tyrant came from lui title which is "white tyrant" so i say it'd be neat to give that name as a reference to lui's title. This layer was inspired by Zwei design and the colors that i chose here are based off Lui new clothing on DB which is mainly Red, and purple. And the 4 armor is supposed to be a reference to metsu.

Razor, is just basically a low mode compatible drake.

Jolt', easy pick since the Zwei uses spiral' and rage uses Destroy' so i think Jolt' fits this one

For the next concept is either DB valkyrie or spriggan.
B-192 prediction Intrepid Xcalibur.Sb.Hv-1

Core: Xcalibur, very inspired from the original Xcalibur design with some elements from the other Xcalibur such as the X in the middle from Xeno Xcalibur and the flame design thinggy from Sieg Xcalibur. The gimmick here is Metal sword and this core has 3 teeth.

Blade: intrepid, again this design is inspired from the Original with some design from the other Xcalibur. The gimmick here is that it has metal on the Phoenix bird and the sword contact point and on top of that it has rubber covering the main sword contact point.

Armor: 1, Xcalibur is very much famous with the "1" disc so I figured it would be nice if i made that reference in the armor.

Disc: Saber, this is basically Forge+magnum+1 initially this was supposed to be more of a forge 2.0 but it doesn't come out as good as I want it to be.

Driver: Havoc, remember when Xeno Xcalibur have the impact driver which have a rubber and plastic gimmick to it so this time since Xcalibur already have a Metal driver I figured it would be cool if it has a metal and rubber in the driver. The driver here is shaped like Ul with a metal R2F.

This design took me almost a month in total to made I've been planning since early august and this is actually the fifth or so design so i hope you like this one
And also here are the some early designs
[Image: image0.jpg]

Next up in line is rashad bey probably releasing around 3 days or so
(Sep. 05, 2021  1:20 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: B-192 prediction
Intrepid Xcalibur.Sb.Hv-1

Core: Xcalibur, very inspired from the original Xcalibur design  with some elements from the other Xcalibur such as the X in the middle from Xeno Xcalibur and the flame design thinggy from Sieg Xcalibur. The gimmick here is Metal sword and this core has 3 teeth.

Blade: intrepid, again this design is inspired from the Original with some design from the other Xcalibur. The gimmick here is that it has metal on the Phoenix bird and the sword contact point and on top of that it has rubber covering the main sword contact point.

Armor: 1, Xcalibur is very much famous with the "1" disc so I figured it would be nice if i made that reference in the armor.

Disc: Saber, this is basically Forge+magnum+1 initially this was supposed to be more of a forge 2.0 but it doesn't come out as good as I want it to be.

Driver: Havoc, remember when Xeno Xcalibur have the impact driver which have a rubber and plastic gimmick to it so this time since Xcalibur already have a Metal driver I figured it would be cool if it has a metal and rubber in the driver. The driver here is shaped like Ul with a metal R2F.

This design took me almost a month in total to made I've been planning since early august and this is actually the fifth or so design so i hope you like this one
And also here are the some early designs
[Image: image0.jpg]

Next up in line is rashad bey probably releasing around 3 days or so
dang these drawings are bangers! nice job!
B-193 booster prediction/concept Ultimate Valkyrie. Rn. HUl'
[Image: B8771019-C47B-4895-870C-3FCB4C735F25.png...height=925]
Ultimate Valkyrie, an overdrive system bey which if you launch it hard enough the rubber blades will shift and making the layer exposing more rubber thus having a better attack and when this gimmick activates a rubber burst stopper will be activated. the design here is based on winning valkyrie with some elements from god Valkyrie and Savior Valkyrie.

Ruins, the disc here is basically a combination of 6 and boost with an extra detail so it doesn't resembles 6.

High Ultimate Reboot', following the usual Valkyrie trend with rubber/plastic driver I think ultimate reboot fits this the most plus the name ultimate here.

Plus here is the intended glory raphael that i didnt finish on time
(Oct. 31, 2021  5:37 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Plus here is the intended glory raphael that i didnt finish on time

TBH this looks even better than the real one!
You should apply for a design job in TT! Smile))
Whirlwind Dragon. Gg .Tn-4
[Image: Screenshot_20220128-170821_FlipaClip.jpg]

Explanation

Justice Achilles. Rd. Lv-2
[Image: Screenshot_20220128-170946_FlipaClip.jpg]

Explanation

Next up is the last batch of my DB concept bey taht is  a Gyrphoon motif bey, Hydra evo and a Tyr motif bey so yeah be ready
(Jan. 29, 2022  10:29 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Whirlwind Dragon. Gg .Tn-4
[Image: Screenshot_20220128-170821_FlipaClip.jpg]

Explanation

Justice Achilles. Rd. Lv-2
[Image: Screenshot_20220128-170946_FlipaClip.jpg]

Explanation

Next up is the last batch of my DB concept bey taht is  a Gyrphoon motif bey, Hydra evo and a Tyr motif bey so yeah be ready

The mode change Blade was actually an idea DreamBlade had for a custom Beyblade but they were planning to do it the way the F Gear fits on Dynamite, Devil, and Dangerous last I heard, I just came up with this way of doing a mode change though I am curious about how the mode change works on Dragon.
This will be my final Concept bey part 1 designs so let's just jump right in

Mystic Phantom. Null. Never-8
[Image: Screenshot_20220709-230732_FlipaClip.jpg]

Phantom is now a dual spin bey why? Because Why not? The motif itself is being presented to have 2 pink and blue burning skull head thing so it would be cool to see it having this capibility.

[Image: Screenshot_20220710-100024_FlipaClip.jpg]

For the Null its a new disc supposed to be a tapered but with plastic to match polish design.

8 armor
[Image: Screenshot_20220710-104835_FlipaClip.jpg]

Midnight Chaos. Over. Bearing'-10
[Image: Screenshot_20220709-233701_FlipaClip.jpg]

the blade here have the same bound defense gimmick as deep chaos for the design itself i'm trying make a choas that can capture the vibe of midnight which on that you guys can tell me how i did. For the combo itself is pretty straight forward no new parts.

[Image: Screenshot_20220709-132620_FlipaClip.jpg]

Mighty Thor. Giga. Liner'-4
[Image: Screenshot_20220709-103007_FlipaClip.jpg]

Concept Design
[Image: Screenshot_20220709-103211_FlipaClip.jpg]

Making this bey has been a real challange as you can see above i have failed 3 times at making the blade look like i invisioned it to be.

Hearing Knight returning for the rumored RBV30 i decided that it will be fun to make a concept about it so here it is

Wind Knight. Van. High Eternal-8
[Image: Screenshot_20220708-164130_FlipaClip.jpg]

For this evolution of knight i tried to make it look like Valkyrie more maily slash valkyrie. the gimmick for this bey is basically just like chain and kerbeus except instead of the moving chains here the green wind can move (on parts such as Kerbeus core, 8 armor).

[Image: Screenshot_20220710-100015_FlipaClip.jpg]

Since Air knight was introduced with a new frame so my guess is that the Evolution to it will have a new disc simillar to that

[Image: Screenshot_20220709-103222_FlipaClip.jpg]

Crimson Tyr. Ultra. Xtreme'-9
[Image: Screenshot_20220709-235831_FlipaClip.jpg]

This bey itself is Heavily inspired by zwei for the blade and Dead Hades concept for the core. This bey took me about 5 monts to complete so i hope y'all can enjoy this.

[Image: Screenshot_20220710-100130_FlipaClip.jpg]
Ultra disc is basically just giga with swords LoL.

[Image: Screenshot_20220709-103128_FlipaClip.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_20220709-230240_FlipaClip.jpg]
FINAL NFS BEY DESIGNS

Immortal Xebec. Cm. Ap'
[Image: Screenshot_20220713-223606_FlipaClip.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_20220713-223546_FlipaClip.jpg]

this bey is originally was going to be used for a fanfic of mine back in 2020 but yeah since i never did started the fanfic i guess it will be neat to publish it here.

Immortal Xebec, the layer here is a perma lowmode bey and after 2 locks it can will enter the Immortal state where the 4 black blades goes outwards and if an opponents bey hits it it will regain lock, the black blades is also made out of rubber.

[Image: Screenshot_20220713-223528_FlipaClip.jpg]

Compass, just like the name suggest the design here is based out off a compass.

Apex, apex is basically the burst version of RDF and the typing of it is a balance type driver.

Quantum Zeus. Ov. Pl'-10
[Image: Screenshot_20220711-221219_FlipaClip.jpg]

A long a waited Zues concept is finally here! Nothing much to say here but yeah i've been wanting to finish this since early DB so i hope you can enjoy it!

Stardust Orion. Nl. Br'-0
[Image: Screenshot_20220714-093808_FlipaClip.jpg]

Just like Xebec this bey is a scrach design from a fanfic of mine.The layer itself after missing 2 lock can change it mode from attack mode to defense mode.

[Image: Screenshot_20220714-093801_FlipaClip.jpg]

Purgatory Enma. Ul. Am-8
[Image: Screenshot_20220714-163939_FlipaClip.jpg]

This while would probably work irl i just though it be a neat concept just to share anyways the blade here can project 2 rubber blades with a chain after the purple outer part is being pushed inwards.

[Image: Screenshot_20220714-163242_FlipaClip.jpg]

Hero Lancelot. Wt. In'
[Image: Screenshot_20220714-095309_FlipaClip.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot_20220714-163930_FlipaClip.jpg]

If you have joined the WBO discord server you will probably know that i have been developing this bey ever since september of last year.

The layer itself just like Orion and Xebec can change modes after losing 2 locks, the second mode is called slashing mode which reveals a rubber Blade intended for attack.

Instinct is just another Zephyr but with metal coating and this time is being typed as an attack type driver
[Image: Screenshot_20220714-095319_FlipaClip.jpg]

Design evolution
[Image: Screenshot_20220714-095822_FlipaClip.jpg]

I sincerely hope that you guys can enjoyed this thread its been a blast but like all things this thread has come to an end so i will see you later
-NFS
Forgot to post this yesterday but here it is My last bey design spoiler alert for one piece readers

A what if of
ONE PIECE X BEYBLADE BURST
[Image: Screenshot_20220715-090806_FlipaClip.jpg]
Like i've previous said this is the end of this thread for real this time lol so i hope you guys can enjoyed this thread
-NFS