[Fan Design]  DeltaZakuro's General Art Thread

(Sep. 08, 2020  3:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: current progress on Lean Walhalla

Will you draw Harry on lean? (I would think not but who knows)
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: current progress on Lean Walhalla

Will you draw Harry on lean? (I would think not but who knows)
I think i'll do Harry on a separate drawing. If I were to do Harry on this drawing, im not sure if he would come out that good. 

In fact I have something better planned for this drawing that might be better than adding Harry.
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:42 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Will you draw Harry on lean? (I would think not but who knows)
I think i'll do Harry on a separate drawing. If I were to do Harry on this drawing, im not sure if he would come out that good. 

In fact I have something better planned for this drawing that might be better than adding Harry.

You are saying that you can make the drawing better than it already is? I am surprised as it is already a masterpiece.
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:49 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:42 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I think i'll do Harry on a separate drawing. If I were to do Harry on this drawing, im not sure if he would come out that good. 

You are saying that you can make the drawing better than it already is? I am surprised as it is already a masterpiece.
Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying.
How's your lane drawing going
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:37 PM)kai edits Wrote: How's your lane drawing going

Been busy with school, cbt stuff and cousin stuff (yes we do more than cbts together lol). Should have it done by the weekend and posted in this thread by Monday.
got something pretty awesome planned

it regards my OC: Athena Valhalla
been a while since i posted here huh?

here is the completed version of Lean Walhalla/Lane Valhalla (whatever the heck you wanna call him)

[Image: Photo-on-10-2-20-at-8-13-PM.jpg]
Can you do maiden now?
(Oct. 03, 2020  2:25 AM)kai edits Wrote: Can you do maiden now?

probably.
I have a request, can you do Hearts? You can take your time on this
(Oct. 03, 2020  2:33 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I have a request, can you do Hearts? You can take your time on this

i can try. ive attempted to draw Hearts in the past and didnt come out that well.

but i certainly will try

Current Requests

Infinity Maiden St Xt+ (Requested By kai edits)

Hyde/Hearts (Requested by GreenK9148)

Paladin And Pegasus (Requested By Eclipse Force)

non-request stuff coming

Aiga Akaba (GT, Resonance Form)
Delta Akane
Drum Koryu
Ryuga
If possible, could you draw Paladin and Pegasus?
(Oct. 03, 2020  2:59 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If possible, could you draw Paladin and Pegasus?

Me: *laughs
(Oct. 03, 2020  3:00 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2020  2:59 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If possible, could you draw Paladin and Pegasus?

Me: *laughs

Oh have you done it? If so I would like to see it.
(Oct. 03, 2020  3:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2020  3:00 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Me: *laughs

Lmao

sure.
(Oct. 03, 2020  3:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2020  3:00 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Me: *laughs

I’ve drawn Pegasus
(Oct. 03, 2020  3:12 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2020  3:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Oh have you done it? If so I would like to see it.

I’ve drawn Pegasus

you designed its evolution.

im putting its first evolution on the drawing
Got some pretty awesome stuff coming.

kai edits your request will be done soon. Also do you want Infinity Maiden colored? If so, please specify. (means what colors do you want and where you want the colors)
(Oct. 03, 2020  6:08 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Got some pretty awesome stuff coming.

kai edits your request will be done soon. Also do you want Infinity Maiden colored? If so, please specify. (means what colors do you want and where you want the colors)

Black and red
(Oct. 03, 2020  7:11 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2020  6:08 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Got some pretty awesome stuff coming.

Black and red

alright Gotcha.

Requests are currently closed, here are all requests.

Infinity Maiden St Xt+ (Requested by kai edits)

Hearts (Requested by GreenK9148)

Paladin and Pegasus (Requested by Eclipse Force)

Lui Shirosagi (Requested by someone off-site)

also please have patience and give me time on your requests, actual good art takes time to make.
Currently working on kai edits's request.

Got room for one more request.

kai edits's Request
[Image: Photo-on-10-4-20-at-3-51-PM.jpg]
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Currently working on kai edits's request.

Got room for one more request.

kai edits's Request
[Image: Photo-on-10-4-20-at-3-51-PM.jpg]
That's a cool design
Next is GreenK9148's request